XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3, 360) 29.99 Amazon

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Not posted because its not what people consider a deal. Was $25 in November, hovers around $20 used via gamefly.[/QUOTE]

best buy had it on clearance for $14.99 as well

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Not posted because its not what people consider a deal. Was $25 in November, hovers around $20 used via gamefly.[/QUOTE]

OP - ignore this guy. He's alwaysdouchey. I think he's actually gargus.

It's not a great deal but it beats MSRP. $29.99 certainly attracted my attention enough to click on the thread.

edit: $25 in november was black friday sales. that's hardly a fair comparison. And BB was only PS3 iirc.

Still pissed I missed on the BB sale when they shadily shifted the price back to MSRP right before the restock. (And all the local stores refused to PM).

Moment this thing goes under 20$ I'm buying

[quote name='phogoodness']Passed on this at BB for $15, waiting for it to hit $10.[/QUOTE]

When was it that low? Can't believe I missed it.

Few months ago they had one of their blowout sales, went pretty fast online. And most stores had low stock of it as well. For some reason after it went the first time, it came back in stock at MSRP despite the sale still going on

[quote name='uhnsk']Because if we have learned anything it's that console game sale prices and PC game sale prices are comparable.[/QUOTE]

Either way, that's a pretty damn good price for all three of those games. Holy crap, Batman!

Saw the $29.99 price on XCOM (360) at my local Target yesterday, too, in case you prefer to buy from there. Haven't looked to see if it's the same price online.

[quote name='Karkian']When was it that low? Can't believe I missed it.[/QUOTE]
Maybe two months ago? It was part of the huge BB clearance sale. I picked up a copy for my friend who loves X-Com.

bread's done
Back