XD zune is gone! need cheap ipod(non used)

assasin4hire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Extremly bad day for me. First i found out i went over my texting limit by around 500 texts and then i lose my zune. So now i'm just going to go with a Mp3 player with the best foundation out there. Is there anywhere that sells Ipod video 30gb NEW below 250.00?

Jesus, how much did you text? Also, I'd check eBay. Also, someone in the trading forum was selling a (I believe) 30 GB Zen that I personally think is a lot better than an ipod.

Get it refurbished from the apple site, you wont regret it. I got one and it came brand new for $75 less

YAY!! I got this pricematched the Office Max ad at Office Depot for $179.99 and then got a mail in rebate for $50 bringing it to $129.99 when I get the rebate back.

[quote name='allout1986']YAY!! I got this pricematched the Office Max ad at Office Depot for $179.99 and then got a mail in rebate for $50 bringing it to $129.99 when I get the rebate back.[/quote]
Recently, theres been a lot of discounts on Zunes. Target has it for $30 off this week if I remember correctly, so I don't think its a good sign that Zunes are decreasing in value. I would go with the Target Ipod deal I posted up above, because the three year warranty is well worth it.

bread's done
Back