Xenoblade Chronicles - New in stock ~$64 at Video Games Plus!

kingdarian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I just got an email from Video Games Plus, advertising a restock of the hard to find Wii RPG Xenoblade Chronicles. They have the game brand new, and are offering it at the nice price of $69.99CAD, which is around $64USD. If you want the game in new condition, and don't want to spend $100+ for a copy, now's your chance!

They are based in Canada, but offer fairly cheap shipping to the US.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=19956

Wasn't hoarding recently classified as a mental condition?

Yes, the cover was reversible. There was a whole campaign where people "voted" on it (choosing the ugliest one of course :/ ) and everything.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/hoarding-convention-addresses-treatments-clutter/story?id=16226059

Love the following quote..."Homes on television shows like TLC's "Hoarding: Buried Alive" can have infestations of rodents or insects. Hoarders are unable to entertain guests, prepare food or find their possessions."

I can personally say that I know where everything is, neatly organized, and does not impair the ability to move freely about nor are their rodents or woodland creatures inhabiting the dark recesses of my entertainment center lol

Last edited by a moderator:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/hoarding-convention-addresses-treatments-clutter/story?id=16226059

Love the following quote..."Homes on television shows like TLC's "Hoarding: Buried Alive" can have infestations of rodents or insects. Hoarders are unable to entertain guests, prepare food or find their possessions."

I can personally say that I know where everything is, neatly organized, and does not impair the ability to move freely about nor are their rodents or woodland creatures inhabiting the dark recesses of my entertainment center lol
That's just what I'd expect an insane nutcase to say :rofl:

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131112025041/greenlantern/images/e/ec/Larfleeze_Vol_1-8_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg

Last edited:
[quote name="rcerboss" post="11590687" timestamp="1394221482"]Wasn't hoarding recently classified as a mental condition?

Yes, the cover was reversible. There was a whole campaign where people "voted" on it (choosing the ugliest one of course :/ ) and everything. It's pretty easy to see, even sealed (or that's how I remember it). If you aren't seeing the artwork on the other side..... well I doubt it's a 1st edition. If that even matters in the slightest.

And for what it's worth, I don't think there are any experts in game seals and wrapping lol

To be fair man, like 90% of the Nintendo trade ins have unused CN codes. I guess nobody uses that PoS rewards program, I know I don't. My time is too valuable to waste an hour filling out surveys for a "free" notepad or shoelaces, and the Platinum prizes that I did get from the earlier days sat on ebay forever (FINALLY managed to sell the playing cards and pins, but only after bundling them together for dirt cheap, so after ebay fees and shipping I barely kept enough money for a small combo meal :whistle2:?). I know the employees at my local stores remove the codes and hoard them because, every once in a while, they are able to sell a bunch to a fanboy for a few bucks. Then again, they hoard (I'm sorry, collect :rofl: ) everything, don't even get me started on the hell I went through to get the Xenoblade "artbook" that was rightfully mine from those bastards.

The point is, unused CN codes don't mean squat. Outside of the hardest of the hardcore (AKA people on sites like this) nobody pays those codes any attention.[/quote]

Every used game I have ever gotten has had an unused code. I know hardcore gamers who won't even bother with it. So yeah, the codes don't mean anything unless you are very hardcore. The Zelda CD I got this year netted me $30 on eBay almost enough for another game so that isn't bad. If you are selling the prizes you have to list them during the holidays and sell to international buyers.

Keep in mind the Nintendo CN code was a way of validating this as a reprint rather than a reseal of used copies from GS or something.

It was not a ZOMG I can finally add Xeno to my CN account -- POINTS FTW!! YAY! BBQ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind the Nintendo CN code was a way of validating this as a reprint rather than a reseal of used copies from GS or something.

It was not a ZOMG I can finally add Xeno to my CN account -- POINTS FTW!! YAY! BBQ!
I didn't see a single person say that their Xenoblade copy had a used CN code nor did I even hear rumors or trolling of the sort. I think it's pretty clear to everyone that they were reprints.

What I don't get is how this company gets unsealed copies and gets to sell them for above MSRP? Why isn't Nintendo selling copies for 49.99?

I didn't see a single person say that their Xenoblade copy had a used CN code nor did I even hear rumors or trolling of the sort. I think it's pretty clear to everyone that they were reprints.

What I don't get is how this company gets unsealed copies and gets to sell them for above MSRP? Why isn't Nintendo selling copies for 49.99?
VGP said on their facebook in response to the same question (check my prior post in this thread). It was necessary to raise MSRP because of increased cost of reprint. FWIW, believe it or not.

The Gamestop copies are mint and complete anyway. The "collectors" that buy sealed games to never open are usually loony people that don't use games for what they were intended for - to play.
I'm one of those people! I like to have sealed copies of hard-to-find games that I happen to enjoy. The fact that it seems to annoy people like you is just a bonus. :razz:

I'm one of those people! I like to have sealed copies of hard-to-find games that I happen to enjoy. The fact that it seems to annoy people like you is just a bonus. :razz:
Pointing out something that's nonsensical doesn't mean that I'm annoyed by it... if anything, I find it funny (and you're just making resellers extra money anyway). If you guys were smart you would have bought this for MSRP while it was widely available at Gamestop for months and months. Also, the smart flippers in here would have already re-sold their copies while they were worth over $100-$120.

Last edited:
VGP said on their facebook in response to the same question (check my prior post in this thread). It was necessary to raise MSRP because of increased cost of reprint. FWIW, believe it or not.
Interesting, thanks for the info. I have no idea if I should believe that or not. It seems like there could be truth in it but who knows.

Based on the above comment I just replied to, it seems like this is a SECOND reprinting. I'm not sure how "rare to find" this game will be after this.

bread's done
Back