Xenoblade Chronicles - Operation Rainfall Collectors Edition Box $10

[quote name='KanYozakura']As I said: trolls. I notice you didn't quote my subsequent posts calling them liars and saying I wasn't expecting the shipment to ever arrive. I'm just sick of all the armchair quarterback douchebaggery that goes on here.[/QUOTE]

Then stop reading.

This whole thread was never a deal or belonged in this forum. It was just some internet circle jerk for some idiots who thought they actually had anything to do with the industry and their fan boys who thought it was so great.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Then stop reading.

This whole thread was never a deal or belonged in this forum. It was just some internet circle jerk for some idiots who thought they actually had anything to do with the industry and their fan boys who thought it was so great.[/QUOTE]

Then why wasn't it deleted right away? Oh right, so everyone could form an equally retarded circle jerk about how other people choose to spend their money. If it wasn't about a deal then, what is it about now?

[quote name='KanYozakura']Then why wasn't it deleted right away? Oh right, so everyone could form an equally retarded circle jerk about how other people choose to spend their money. If it wasn't about a deal then, what is it about now?[/QUOTE]

You'd have to ask the mods, since they move or delete any kickstarter threads and this is like 1000x levels below a kickstarter.

No one spent money in this thread, they donated to some unscrupulous jerks. Which I think is what all those "armchair douchebags" were pointing from the beginning. And they were right.

I find this thread wildly entertaining. If it bothers you so much, ignore it. I give you this advice for your own good. Personally, posts like yours add to the entertainment.

This thread is giving me a new appreciation for the words "circle jerk"

I notice you didn't quote my subsequent posts calling them liars and saying I wasn't expecting the shipment to ever arrive.
Well, that doesn't do much good... that's like saying you weren't really interested in a girl only AFTER she rejects your advances.

Then why wasn't it deleted right away? Oh right, so everyone could form an equally retarded circle jerk about how other people choose to spend their money. If it wasn't about a deal then, what is it about now?
Personally, I would have loved to have this locked up before anyone could've put in their donations back in April.... now that it's still here it's just fun to watch the magic unfold. You said it yourself: "there are some lulz to be had out of their lying/weaseling." I think by this point though, everyone on CAG who donated has probably seen this and read the news so it is probably a good time to retire the thread.

The true irony of all this is that all this ridiculousness happened after Xseed issued a press release saying that the Last Story has been described as their most successful title to date. THe odds for Pandora's Tower seem better at this point.Of course if Pandora's Tower does come out they'll claim credit for it..

[quote name='mitch079']

Registrant:
Smash Digital Design California

42556 Devant Circle
Temecula, CA 92592
United States

Administrative Contact:
Boaz, Steven [email protected]
Smash Digital Design California
42556 Devant Circle
Temecula, CA 92592
United States
+1.7606043497

Address is a house at the end of a cul-de-sac.[/QUOTE]
Wow, someone on here made it sound like he lived in the ghetto and that was the reason why his "packages were stolen". When you check Google maps you can clearly see that he lives in a very nice suburban community.

Edit: Wait, did they say that he lived in an apartment? So what is the story? Is this his parent's home or something?

This begs another question... why would he not request signature confirmation from UPS for such a large order if this really happened?

[quote name='KanYozakura']This thread is such a piece of shit. Every single person still discussing this are A)trolls and B)didn't donate. This needs to be locked.
[/QUOTE]
This thread needs to be enshrined so that future generations don't fall for such tomfoolery scams. The concept was dumb from the beginning and it turned into a scam, which many of those so-called armchair douchebags and trolls were correct about; as CheapLikeAFox said, they were right. If you feel ashamed seeing a thread reminding you about your contribution to this scam, well, live and learn. It's important that this thread gets attention because there are probably donators out there who still don't know about this riveting update and would like to know that the boxes are never coming, for one reason or another.

Also, what kind of person takes credit for shit they didn't do, then takes donations for things they don't intend to deliver. What kind of person does such a thing, Emilie Autumn?
liar-1.png

[quote name='Rozz']Wow, someone on here made it sound like he lived in the ghetto and that was the reason why his "packages were stolen". When you check Google maps you can clearly see that he lives in a very nice suburban community.

Edit: Wait, did they say that he lived in an apartment? So what is the story? Is this his parent's home or something?

This begs another question... why would he not request signature confirmation from UPS for such a large order if this really happened?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA. They DID say he lived in an apartment! Oh the lies...they are plentiful. I still wonder who the hell Smash Digital is and why it's located at some guy's cul de sac house.

[quote name='Drclaw411']HAHAHAHAHAHA. They DID say he lived in an apartment! Oh the lies...they are plentiful. I still wonder who the hell Smash Digital is and why it's located at some guy's cul de sac house.[/QUOTE]

Since it's apparently a multi-person operation, the owner of the site doesn't necessarily have to be the person that was robbed. Not that the story is legit, regardless of this.

They referred to the guy who was robbed by name, which matches the address.

This thread is so good.

[quote name='KanYozakura']lol kind of hard not to notice when it keeps getting troll bumped up to the top of the forum but point taken.[/QUOTE]

Get out, Rainfall dev.

[quote name='62t']why not ask for an invoice or receipt to show the boxes were printed? Is that too easy?[/QUOTE]

The invoice was probably in the box that got stolen. :D

[quote name='Tobezijian']If people were smart they'd dispute the charge and say Operation rainfall is a scam. Unless you can't do that with kickstarter.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a Kickstarter, but you likely couldn't dispute the charge at this point - too far out. Plus, you'd risk bringing down the wrath of PayPal. :D

[quote name='KanYozakura']This thread is such a piece of shit. Every single person still discussing this are A)trolls and B)didn't donate. This needs to be locked.[/quote]

A) I donated.
B) Don't read it.

[quote name='Rozz']Wow, someone on here made it sound like he lived in the ghetto and that was the reason why his "packages were stolen". When you check Google maps you can clearly see that he lives in a very nice suburban community.[/quote]

Now, I'm the one who posted the link to the local paper's website with the listing of crime reports and break-ins. Never commented on the condition/type of neighborhood.

The current version of the story places him as living in an apartment.

However, the address listed could easily have been his business address, as Mr. Boaz does have a web development company (http://www.facebook.com/boazwebdesign).

Though I'd have to question the sanity of shipping the stuff to an apartment if he has a separate business front/address.

This begs another question... why would he not request signature confirmation from UPS for such a large order if this really happened?

On this one, I will say that UPS doesn't always do as told. Also, there's no telling if the printer listened to his request for signature confirmation.

[quote name='elessar123']The SoCal CAGs can go egg his house![/QUOTE]

No - this we don't need. We're bigger than this.

UPS always issues a tracking number. The fact that they didnt release it when the criticism started rolling in should tell you something.

[quote name='uthoria']UPS always issues a tracking number. The fact that they didnt release it when the criticism started rolling in should tell you something.[/QUOTE]

The tracking information will confirm which address they sent to. It will also confirm the date it was delivered. I'd love to see it.

Told you it was in the wrong section.

Also, everyone trying to rationalize through the lies - STOP.

They are liars and scammers. They are keeping people's money and trying to lie their way out of it.

@UncleBob
Hey I just saw your post on the Oprain website. Props to for having that original article. I spent some time trying to somehow get some record of the old article without much luck.

UPDATE:

Posted by Charlotte Buckingham in response to some criticism.

"The UPS left the box of cases sitting on Steven's doorstep. When he came home, the place had been trashed and all his electronics were gone. What we think happened is that people saw the box on his doorstep, thought it looked expensive and that he might be loaded, and decided to ransack the place.
It's also possible that he had been being watched by potential burglars beforehand, as he's often had games coming in the mail for staff to review.
He'll be contacting the printing company today (Monday) to find out what's going to happen with our order. He'll also be putting up his police report for all of you to see."

I am confused.

Why is there a guy in this thread name UncleBob not defending them, but there is a guy in the comments section of the website named UncleBob who IS defending them. Are you the same person or is this a coincidence?

EDIT: My bad, I see you reposted the original post that was deleted.

Has anyone reported this to Destructoid or Kotaku or anybody to do a story on? It just seems like they're trying really hard to get this to blow over with as little controversy as possible. Which, I would too in their shoes, but I would think more people would be alarmed and upset that thousands of dollars of donated money just up and vanished. I think the pressure needs to stay on until the truth comes out. The best thing they could do in this situation from a PR standpoint would be to remain as transparent as possible and that doesn't seem to be the case here.

[quote name='cloudmd23']Has anyone reported this to Destructoid or Kotaku or anybody to do a story on? It just seems like they're trying really hard to get this to blow over with as little controversy as possible. Which, I would too in their shoes, but I would think more people would be alarmed and upset that thousands of dollars of donated money just up and vanished. I think the pressure needs to stay on until the truth comes out. The best thing they could do in this situation from a PR standpoint would be to remain as transparent as possible and that doesn't seem to be the case here.[/QUOTE]

Well just like people who have faked their deaths on the internet, they set it up with a tragedy story so that if you question them you look like an insensitive douchebag and then all the Pollyannas who take everything any idiot on the internet says at face value flame you and rip you a new one for talking about a poor victim.

That said, yes this needs more press and should be looked into further. Even though it was a "donation" it was done under false pretenses and then they lied about what they did with the money so people shouldn't just let them slide on this.

Nothing about this on Destructoid yet, but funnily enough they have an older article about how Operation Rainfall didn't do shit to begin with:

"Operation Rainfall didn't bring The Last Story to America"

Also, I'm still not going to be able to sleep tonight until I find out if the "package" was "stolen" from the nice suburban house that the dude has the website registered to or if it was some shady apartment complex in the 'hood. And I don't see why they couldn't post a UPS tracking number or legitimate police report immediately.

It will be interesting to see if any of the gaming press actually takes a look at this.

If burglars were attracted by UPS delivering envelopes of games on occasion, half the people on this forum would have been robbed blind by now.

Funny. All the game journalists that live in an ACTUAL ghetto like Oakland don't ever seem to have this problem.

[quote name='ancientbarb']Holy crap, just provide us a god damn tracking information. It's not that fucking hard.[/QUOTE]
Actually it's pretty difficult to provide tracking information that doesn't exist. :lol:

Hard for me to believe after months of delays, the boxes were printed and delivered with no comment or fanfare on the site.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Actually it's pretty difficult to provide tracking information that doesn't exist. :lol:

Hard for me to believe after months of delays, the boxes were printed and delivered with no comment or fanfare on the site.[/QUOTE]

fnYLS.jpg

Lol, did anyone see this response from one of the guys from Operation Rainfall?:

Do us a favor and leave. I understand people are worried about money that they donated, but if you've got no patience and resort only to belittling us then just leave and don't come back. You have very little foresight into the situation.
If you donated, you can have your money back, just go through the process suggested.

By the way, just so you know, we never publicly took credit for Xenoblade Chronicles or The Last Story being localized.
I apologize to everyone else about the matter, and we are trying the best we can to fix the situation.

"go through the process suggested"

They might as well just say 'I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today'.

Also:

http://operationrainfall.com/operation-rainfall-did-help-bring-xenoblade-to-the-americas/
(and yes I know he puts a dislaimer is that his views doesn't necessarily reflect the views of the entire team but they still posted it to their blog)

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2012/...ndo-to-release-two-japanese-titles-in-the-us/
Nintendo, for its part, says that Operation Rainfall wasn't actually the sole reason behind the eventual decisions to bring Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story to North America. "Our fans are very passionate, and have demonstrated an interest in this game," a company representative told Ars Technica. "We certainly appreciate this passion, but it alone did not impact our decision to launch the game or the timeframe in which it would launch."

But Tyner (Ryan Tyner from Operation Rainfall) doesn't buy it. "The fact that they revealed [Xenoblade Chronicles] on Facebook is telling, considering that is where the campaign asked for the game," he said. "There are other little 'signs' such as [NOA President Reggie Fils-Aime] stating in the The Last Story reveal that many people had been 'clamoring' for the game. Privately, we had inside sources that confirmed that Nintendo was taking notice of us and that it was indeed because of our efforts that these games were being released..."

I'm sure there are lots more examples too if someone really wants to go digging. Just doing a google search to see all the interviews they did they certainly weren't shy about promoting themselves.

I think after a good 6 months of this crap NO ONE should have any patience left for these guys. As for foresight, no one has that either, because they won't tell us anything.

As someone said above, a bit of transparency would have gone far for these guys, but instead they kept everyone in the dark on how much donation money they received (or even what the extra money was applied to once the goal was met - did they even send out those press kits?), didn't update anyone on the status of their boxes (isn't this one guy a graphic designer? How did he not even have any samples from the printing company to share?), and now they're taking their sweet time in providing people with evidence of what transpired. "You made your bed" etc. etc.

A constant running theme throughout OR's website is how they are volunteers who are doing this for no compensation: first of all, that scenario applies to about 90% of all websites out there, and I never hear them piss and moan about their voluntary services as much as these guys do. Secondly: they run a letter-writing campaign: I'm pretty sure all of the volunteer clubs at the local campus put more effort into their campaigns than these guys. Third: if you have the balls to take people's money, then you have to have the balls to deal with your funders when something happens. You don't patronize or try to manipulate them with your sob story, or tell them to leave because they are impatient.

By the way, just so you know, we never publicly took credit for Xenoblade Chronicles or The Last Story being localized.
"...but we still thought we should call it the Operation Rainfall Collection."

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: Will Oprainfall be posting a police report or tracking numbers?
A: Due to the fact that the police report contained sensitive private information and our staff member would like to maintain a level of personal privacy, this information will only be disclosed on a need-to-know basis. At the moment, the only party privy to this information is the shipping company. Also, in respect of our staff member’s privacy, we will not publish the tracking number, which discloses address information.

I wonder how hard it is to just censor out the personal details in the tracking information. After all, whats most important is that the cases actually existed from the start and was delivered on a certain date. I guess simple words are just as good as proof for these guys.

I'm pretty sure a UPS tracking number will only give the city and state. These guys are obviously scamming. I'm so curious as to how much they're making off this. Could it really be enough to make all this worth it?

[quote name='lilseung']Q: Will Oprainfall be posting a police report or tracking numbers?
A: Due to the fact that the police report contained sensitive private information and our staff member would like to maintain a level of personal privacy, this information will only be disclosed on a need-to-know basis. At the moment, the only party privy to this information is the shipping company. Also, in respect of our staff member’s privacy, we will not publish the tracking number, which discloses address information.

I wonder how hard it is to just censor out the personal details in the tracking information. After all, whats most important is that the cases actually existed from the start and was delivered on a certain date. I guess simple words are just as good as proof for these guys.[/QUOTE]

I like how the same person who put online that he'd post his police report now wants to protect his privacy. Web of lies.

[quote name='Red_Dragon']Lol, did anyone see this response from one of the guys from Operation Rainfall?:
Do us a favor and leave. I understand people are worried about money that they donated, but if you've got no patience and resort only to belittling us then just leave and don't come back.[/QUOTE]
And here we are: do not ask questions! Those that do will be removed. Which will lead to... those that stay, well, please donate to help our friend who just had his Thanksgiving and Christmas ruined by thieves. :cry: If you donate $10 or more to help him out, you'll get a free Project Rainfall case for your troubles! ;)

[quote name='whoknows']I'm pretty sure a UPS tracking number will only give the city and state. These guys are obviously scamming. I'm so curious as to how much they're making off this. Could it really be enough to make all this worth it?[/QUOTE]
This is correct, so the lie is obvious. As for how much they made off with, your name is the answer! But is it worth interstate fraud charges? This might get interesting!

[quote name='Drclaw411']I like how the same person who put online that he'd post his police report now wants to protect his privacy. Web of lies.[/QUOTE]
Yeah- what's so daft about it is they named the employee, stated basically what was stolen and how it happened (with a few variation twists). Despite being a public record, we probably can't access the case being it's an "on-going" investigation. However, they would probably have access to it and could provide a censored copy.

They can easily clear their names. They choose not to.
SkepticalCat.jpg

I like how they removed the "theft" posts from the top of their front page to... nowhere.

EDIT* The update today says we can ask for a refund. I'm sending in a request...

[quote name='Vinny']I like how they removed the "theft" posts from the top of their front page to... nowhere.

EDIT* The update today says we can ask for a refund. I'm sending in a request...[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine you'll receive your $10, along with the other 12 that request it. I find it hard to fathom that they'd obviously scam those who request refunds. But whatever, this whole situation's ridiculous, and deplorable...The company needs to be shutdown.

[quote name='Motoki']

I'm sure there are lots more examples too if someone really wants to go digging. Just doing a google search to see all the interviews they did they certainly weren't shy about promoting themselves.[/QUOTE]

You want to know the real reason?

Gamestop went to Nintendo and said "Here's a shitload of money, publish the game and make it a Gamestop exclusive title."

[quote name='whoknows']I'm so curious as to how much they're making off this. Could it really be enough to make all this worth it?[/QUOTE]
Probably none. I'll bet that it's all gone, spent on website hosting fees and other random bills. They had no idea what they were doing and dragged their feet on getting the boxes designed and printed, meanwhile they were using the donation money to keep their website going. Now the money's gone and they have nothing to show for it, and they're just trying to save face.

I mean come on, these guys are NOT shy about promoting themselves and their quote-unquote accomplishments. If they had actually produced these "press kits" or even a prototype or test box, the website would be slathered in pictures of it.

The robbery vic/site owner wrote a rather lengthy post today in the thread... despite his later insistence that he doesn't have time to deal with this shit.

I think he actually makes a semi-decent attempt to clarify the various posts issue, but when it comes to everything else he is back to dancing around the questions. When asked how much the donation made, he says "I've been advised to not share this since we are offering refunds." That doesn't make a lick of sense without any context: what is the relation between offering refunds and showing how much you made? That's like me saying "I can't tell you how much I weigh because it's Tuesday."

Poor unclebob has been calmly and rationally pleaing for the tracking information: even posting one of his own to show how harmless it is. This guy's response was "if I posted that you'd just see that it was delivered." I'm not going to touch that one. A calm request for the printing company's name was outright ignored, even though he refers to "the printing company" multiple times.

To wrap it all up, the guy mentions on multiple occasions that this is a non-issue because they are offering refunds (which completely ignores what people actually want), has some rather harsh words for "CAG trolls", and mentions that he doesn't care about these boxes because he is busy in these "trying times" That last one gets to me. I've been robbed before. It sucks. It makes you feel miserable and a bit insecure for a good week or so: but these guys are throwing around words like "tragedy", "trying times" and "picking up the pieces"... the words you normally use when you are faced with a death in the family, not when a thief steals your fucking electronics. Furthermore, this guy should realize that when you are dealing with other people's money, you can't really afford to play the argument-by-emotion game.

Ultimately I think I've had enough of this nonsense. I'm packing up shop. Luckily, I feel pretty confident that they've made their own bed with these shenanigans, and they'll be hard-pressed to get away with this again in the future.

It seems to me that everyone, including press, OP, and the readers will be brushing this under the rug. What gets me is probably every fundraiser I can think of, announces how much money they make at the end of the fundraiser. They went into detail why they couldn't do a Kickstarter for this...(but they could've done Indiegogo) but perhaps they avoided all these platforms in order to avoid showing us how much they raised.

What are they hiding? Let's forget the police report, and tracking number...or whatever. Though the simple tracking number, or even an email confirmation from the company or anything that these were even ordered would help prove these existed. But let's forget about that for a minute....

When a group asks for money, they should be able to state what they did with it exactly, otherwise what's the point of ever donating in the future?

In their FAQ they state:

"In a single phrase, the entire incident could have been avoided had it not been for “bad PR”."

When you ask for money from people, be prepared to answer what you did with it or how much you collected. It's not about BAD PR. Don't blame the people who gave you the money for pete sake for getting a little feisty. Sure there are insulting trolls out there. But having readers, donators, and the public asking legitimate questions to a public group should be EXPECTED at some point. It is only bad PR when the receiver REFUSES to answer. They seemed quick to point fingers at the "CAG Trolls" that this uproar was really our fault.

No one should ever have to blindly just take someone's word for it
just for the simple fact that they run a video game news site people enjoy reading. Of course people who write on a website will be able to eloquently speak in a post to make people believe in them...

To me, OP Rainfall is all about "bait and switch." How will we ever know the original cases EVER existed. Even if the cases show up at everyone's doorstep, those could very well be the very first print run. I guess people will never know if those cases are a first print run, or a second.

But I guess their readers are okay with that, sadly, therefore they will survive this.

In all honestly they probably were just hoping no one would really notice the post.

So people will get their cases, or refunds. But really, that's not even the point.

How long should people wait to get more information about the cases until they believe it was never going to happen?

Again, it was never about the cases...it was about being an honest, candid group that wasn't afraid to prove to the community that you guys are truly good folk. Instead, the readers are just expected to blindly trust in people we really don't know.

My main question (and most important imo) for OP would have to be, Besides Funding your own website for hosting and servers, what did you really do with the Pandora's Tower press kit money you asked people money for?

I responded to their owner's post yesterday. It angers me that after all this time, they still think people's only concern is getting their cases or a refund. It makes me wonder if they are just saying that on purpose. Also, labeling the CAG as the trolls and openly admitting that this incident isn't his priority makes me wonder if he/Oprainfall really feels responsible for all this.

In the end, nothing was provided for us people to see. They aren't willing to help us understand yet they want our full understanding. For those of us who just wanted some answers, words that may or may not hold any truth were all we got. I'm afraid this is all we are going to get no matter how much we question them.

For my trust for the human kind, I'm going to (I want to) believe just one thing he said. The story about him getting robbed. Whether it has anything to do with the cases or not, it certainly is a difficult thing for anyone to deal with. I don't want to give the guy a break. And it doesn't feel like this is getting anywhere. I'm starting to wonder if enough people even care. Especially when its only handful of people that posts on their page.

There is one interesting point as well that needs to be made here.

The original poster of this thread snakeinthegrass has literally logged in every single day since this thread has been bumped (I've been monitoring it) Yet he has not had anything to say. If you are going to be reading and following this thread, at least say something. It makes me wonder if the OP is this same Steve Boaz guy.

[quote name='Red_Dragon']There is one interesting point as well that needs to be made here.

The original poster of this thread snakeinthegrass has literally logged in every single day since this thread has been bumped (I've been monitoring it) Yet he has not had anything to say. If you are going to be reading and following this thread, at least say something. It makes me wonder if the OP is this same Steve Boaz guy.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. SITG has been silent in this thread since posting the OP iirc. Not just after they were found out to be lying turds.

[quote name='iamsmart']

A calm request for the printing company's name was outright ignored, even though he refers to "the printing company" multiple times.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He basically stated the name of the printing company will NOT be disclosed until AFTER the boxes are printed. Not sure the secrecy on this one, unless he didn't want a bunch of people calling the company and bothering them with ETA.

To me, since the fans and followers is what made OP successful, it just bothers me that something like this could even remotely happen and they almost just shrugged it off as "whatever too bad". I still think it's going to get brushed under the carpet and forgotten in a couple weeks. It's been a few days and seems to already have been.

And if someone really got robbed I feel bad for him. That would be scary.

[quote name='tanders']Yeah. He basically stated the name of the printing company will NOT be disclosed until AFTER the boxes are printed. Not sure the secrecy on this one, unless he didn't want a bunch of people calling the company and bothering them with ETA.

To me, since the fans and followers is what made OP successful, it just bothers me that something like this could even remotely happen and they almost just shrugged it off as "whatever too bad". I still think it's going to get brushed under the carpet and forgotten in a couple weeks. It's been a few days and seems to already have been.

And if someone really got robbed I feel bad for him. That would be scary.[/QUOTE]

I believe nobody got robbed, the donators were not kept track of, the press kits were never assembled, and the boxes were never ordered. And now they are acting "better than thou" because people are pissed at them.

[quote name='Drclaw411']I believe nobody got robbed, the donators were not kept track of, the press kits were never assembled, and the boxes were never ordered. And now they are acting "better than thou" because people are pissed at them.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this.

The whole thing played out like:

OR: Give us money and we will help games get released and give you a cool box? Isn't that neat?

Donators: Are we there yet?

OR: Not yet.

OR: So, uh, the boxes, got like stolen from the inside, no I mean outside, of the apartment, no I mean house.

Donators: Hmm, well since we gave our money can we at least see some proof?

OR: WOT!? HOW DARE YOU! WE ARE VICTIMS HERE! BEGONE!!

PicoHero
"I'm so sorry you had to go through this. And that many people are being S**t heads about it. I'll pray that everything will get better for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to reason with people."

This is exactly the type of people that pisses me off.

bread's done
Back