Xenogears and Dissidia for sale! Want: Cash and Asassin's Creed Dos!

Dude O_O what do you want for the Silver 19 inch Dell Widescreen monitor? CML and if you don't see anything PM me about me buying it with CASH!!! or we can do a cash/trade deal. Also does it have VGA input? LMK plz, thanks!

I'll give you a bit of advice. No one is bidding because of the crappy quality pictures. They need many different angles and high quality pictures before making a big buy. With small pictures it looks like you are hiding something. And used computers are a bit of a taboo due to the possibility of a major virus infestation

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MikeHoncho']I'll give you a bit of advice. No one is bidding because of the crappy quality pictures. They need many different angles and high quality pictures before making a big buy. With small pictures it looks like you are hiding something. And used computers are a bit of a taboo due to the possibility of a major virus infestation[/quote]

Nothing to be hidden, all I have is a RAZR2 to take pictures with. I'll try to steal my sisters camera and takes some better ones......

I've nuked it more than once so no problems. Only the wrong is I can't install my windows due to a Need file asms error.

Thank you for the advice though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd much rather trade something on my list for okami, but if I had to buy I could only offer you $20 paypal. Thanks for the offer though.

bread's done
Back