Xenosaga Ep 2 37.99 Target w/o 2/13

[quote name='Gojtron']topic pretty much says it. avail Thurs, so they say. lame ad overall.[/quote]
You sure about that date? I'm lost

wow. thats a frys grade sale right there. I'm trying to enforce a new rule that I cant buy games at launch unless I intend to play them right away or they might become rare.

I bought Xenosaga Ep 1 for 9.99 New at a Circuit City thing, makes me hesitant. Great price though.

EB has the date as shipping on the 15th though?

[quote name='n00bie']I don't see it in the ad.....[/quote]

New Ad comes out for President's Day weekend.

... aren't they having a 3 for 80 dollar sale (brand new) at some local store?... I figured... buying Xenosaga II, R&C 3 and JAK 3 would be a good deal

[quote name='zionoverfire']Nice price if you want the game, I have the feeling it will drop very quickly in months to come.[/quote]

Nice edit! ;)

[quote name='d4nn']... aren't they having a 3 for 80 dollar sale (brand new) at some local store?... I figured... buying Xenosaga II, R&C 3 and JAK 3 would be a good deal[/quote]

For now, pretty good. Within a year they'll all be $20, or less. But if you want them now, that's not too bad.

[quote name='d4nn']... aren't they having a 3 for 80 dollar sale (brand new) at some local store?... I figured... buying Xenosaga II, R&C 3 and JAK 3 would be a good deal[/quote]

Anybody else heard of this? 3 new games for $80 would be nice. Sounds like a very odd promo though. Hmm....

Maybe I'll cancel my preorder for it at GS and pick it up a day late at Target... I can wait a day for this game and I have plans the night it's out anyway (already picked up the DVD). Saving $12 would be nice.

Xenosaga II is my most wanted game all year, but the bad news is that my copy is already fully paid in pre-order.:( However, if it came with the DVD at Target, then I might change my mind.

I probably will just keep my pre-order, because Xenosaga I is my favorite game this generation, and I will be at college on release date while not being anywhere near Target, while EB is down the street.

I cancelled my Doom 3 preorder and was going to preorder Xenosaga II until I found this out, thanks OP. I went ahead and used my credit for RE4.

bread's done
Back