Xenosaga ep:2 $9.74 @cduniverse.com!

While definitely the weakest game in the Xenosaga series, I still enjoyed this game. The story is really great IMO, as well as the cut scenes. It's a shame the battle system is so simplistic, but it's not that bad to warrant not playing the game. I think that's a fair price for it.

I think the GCO offer only applies to something that is already above $10 before shipping rates, so this wouldn't qualify by itself. Pretty good price for it though.

I actually thought that Episode II had the most complicated battle system of the three, with all the high/low combos and such. Also has the most challenging sidequests of any of the three games... overly bashed, IMO.

I see this game at BB all the time priced at $14.99, you could get it for $9.99 w/ this month's (upcoming?) GamePro BB coupons as well.

[quote name='fairtrade']I see this game at BB all the time priced at $14.99, you could get it for $9.99 w/ this month's (upcoming?) GamePro BB coupons as well.[/QUOTE]

Actually, recently I went to Bes-Buy and I see piles of them for $9.99. Might be YMMV.

bread's done
Back