Xenosaga Episode II contest, win a 20 GB Zohar iPod and more1111

Msia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://xenosaga2.namco.com/episodeII.php

Here we go again, looks like this contest is very similar to the one run by Konami for Suikoden IV except this time there's triple the amount of codes (21). I think I already have one so I'm going to start looking today. I'll post it when I find it. Also before you can start entering codes on the front page you need to register with the Namco site and you must have found all the 12 Y Data on the website to even be eligible to win. Here's the locations of all the Y Data from the Rpg Dreamers Forums:

Y Data locations:

01. For entering the site.
02. Bottom center of the Story page.
03. Play the Full Trailer (need #7).
04. Elsa Vehicle Information Page.
05. Send an E-Card.
06. Canaan Character information (upper left of photo).
07. Lots of people thought you had to "signup" to get #7. Just log into your existing account. You get it from the screenshot section and not from physicaly signing up for an account. You don't have to "sign-up" at the flash's intro screen to get the #7 Y-data, it's actually found on the character battle screenshots section. Now you'll be able to unlock #3 by watching the unlocked video.
08. MOMO character information (bottom right of photo).
09. Upper left of Wall Paper page.
10. GNOSIS page (need #8).
11. On the contest section next to upper left of the iPod.
12. Send a friend an email (in the bottom right hand corner).

Updated (3/16) - Codes known so far:

01. EG7XP--EGM - March 2005
02. OPM9F--Official Playstation Magazine - March 2005
03. PS15M--Playstation Magazine - March 2005
04. ffz08--Femme Fatales - March/April 2005
05. SR9PD --Scrye - March 2005 Issue 81
06. --DC Comics - May 2005 Issue
07. IQG4W --Inquest Gamer - March 2005
08. WZ5AI--Wizard - April 2005
09. AI79Q--Anime Insider - March 2005
10. ANA3J--Animerica - March 2005
11. NW7TP--Newtype - March 2005
12. SFM5L--Scifi - March/April 2005
13. ROF2F--Realms of Fantasy - March/April 2005
14. --Cinescape - April 2005
15. sh7m1--Shonen jump - March 2005
16. --Rzone - April 2005
17. FHM03--FHM - April 2005
18. SP1NZ--Spin - March 2005
19. EWL2X--Entertainment Weekly - March 2005
20. GI1QW--Game Informer - March 2005
21. GP8PO--Gamepro - March 2005

Any help for those of us who can't seem to register? Namco's customer support is, well, less than helpful.

Me: "I can't register. I seem to be stuck in a loop between the age verification and user registration pages."
Tech Support: "Try a new browser."
Me: "I've tried multiple browsers."
TS: "Check your settings."
Me: "Which ones?"
TS: "Just set everything to default."
Me: "Ok... I just did. I'm still having the same problem."
TS: "It's a problem on your end it works for us call your service provider."

The actual conversation contained a lot more typos on their end, but I figured I shouldn't post exact chat transcripts unless someone asks.

I suspect that the actual problem is that the site is poorly coded, since I've never had a problem registering on any other site ever before.

[quote name='Surlaw']Any help for those of us who can't seem to register? Namco's customer support is, well, less than helpful.

Me: "I can't register. I seem to be stuck in a loop between the age verification and user registration pages."
Tech Support: "Try a new browser."
Me: "I've tried multiple browsers."
TS: "Check your settings."
Me: "Which ones?"
TS: "Just set everything to default."
Me: "Ok... I just did. I'm still having the same problem."
TS: "It's a problem on your end it works for us call your service provider."

The actual conversation contained a lot more typos on their end, but I figured I shouldn't post exact chat transcripts unless someone asks.

I suspect that the actual problem is that the site is poorly coded, since I've never had a problem registering on any other site ever before.[/quote]

Namco USA are a bunch of a-holes

I've had to have three different accounts on Namco's website. I knew my passwords on two and it wouldn't let me log in. Then when I did the forgotten password thing the passwords never mailed. I'm on my third one and just try to keep it logged in. Wouldn't work for my husband either. He just had to make a new account.

When I posted a question asking about how to access my other accounts on the tech support message board for Namco they just deleted my message. Go figure.

If I am not wrong, we are also missing FHM. That makes it 4 codes to go.

BTW, they fixed the page and now all my previous entries are checked off.

[quote name='burgundy']Animerica - ANA3J
Realms of Fantasy - ROF2F
Wizard - WZ5AI

Any more?[/quote]
burgundy = the burgundy from TNL?

[quote name='burgundy']Animerica - ANA3J
Wizard - WZ5AI

Any more?[/quote]

[quote name='subparplasma']EWL2X - Entertainment Weekly

By the way, the site actually checks off which codes you've already entered now.[/quote]
Thanks guys, OP updated.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet, too lazy to check it out, hehe:

FHM April - FHM03

*Note: this code cannot be entered until 3/11*[/quote]

that's the code for FHM

The only thing to do now is to wait for someone to discover those codes, hopefully before they expire on 3/31 (Rzone) and 4/01 (DC Comics, Cinescape).

Quick reminder: Two days till Rzone expires, Three days until DC and Cinescape expire. If anyone has the codes or has the opprotunity to get them, now is the time to share them.

Wizard - WZ5AI

trying to enter these two codes gives me a message saying that they're expired? i'm assuming everyone else has this problem right? and no i dont have them yet

[quote name=' Conest Rules Part IV. Winners']Odds of winning will depend on qualified entries. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on April 18, 2005 and notified by May 1, 2005 if they have won a prize. U.S. Prize winners under the age of 18 will require parental written permission, received no later than 72 hours after notification, to remain eligible for the sweepstakes. A noncompliance within that time period or the return of any notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event of any other noncompliance with rules and conditions, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining valid, eligible entries. Taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decision of the judges which shall be binding and final in all respects. Prizes that are not claimed by May 31, 2005 will become the property of Namco Hometek, Inc.[/QUOTE]

There ya go. ^^

bread's done
Back