Xenosaga Episode II: The Mystery of the Moving Thing in the Box

Devil May Cry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Well, I found a sealed copy of Xenosaga Ep. 2 as of today and since I absolutely despise RPGs (I know, the horror!), I figured a CAG might want it. However, there is something moving in the box. It sounds like a little marble or something. So, my question to you is whether Xenosaga Ep.2 came with anything that might make that noise. I don't want to open it in case it's just an extra that fell loose and have it's lose it's value.

Do you have any other PS2 games that are 2 discs? (DMC 2?) One disc sits in this plastic piece in the middle and can move a bit if you shake it. Its either that or an outright loose disc or broken off manual tab.

Theres no bonus material in there though if thats what you're asking.

Xenosaga 2 is a two disc game, with the second disc being in one of those individual-tray things in the middle. (could understand how it makes a rattling sound).

That being said, I really wouldn't worry about Xenosaga 2 losing much of its value no matter what you do to it. The game is/used to be fairly easy to find at K-Mart's for under $15. As far as the trilogy goes, it's considered the low point. A sealed copy of Xenosaga: Episode 1 or 3 would be much more valuable.

OK, so it might be the second disc. It just sounds really small. I guess it could be a tab of some sort (the packaging WAS holding it together). Oh, and of course I have DMC2.

EDIT: Well, THAT makes me feel better. Guess I'll pop it open then.

EDIT: Mystery solved. Popped it open and was pleased to see one of the clips that hold the manual in the Memory Card slot. Figured it didn't belong there.

If you feel like keeping the game just take out the cover art and put it into another game case that you don't care about/want to trade in. I did it with my used copy of GGX2. The case was kinda of cruddy and the cd tab didn't work all that well. Ironically (due to your name) I swapped it out with my copy of DMC3:SE.

[quote name='Axersia']lol, good luck selling that crappy game. The only reason I own it is so my trilogy is complete.[/QUOTE]

Funny, it was my favorite in the trilogy, although I never did finish the last game before my brother took the PS2. I must be the only person alive who enjoyed the zone break system.

bread's done
Back