Xenosaga II

skcll

CAGiversary!
Have you guys seen any deals on this game? I just don't think it's worthy of $50. I can wait if I have to.

It'll drop, eventually winding up where its predecessor is at $20. Target had it for like 37.88 at launch, probably not anymore though. I wouldnt rush to buy it either.

yes wait a few weeks, you should be able to get it for: $39.99 from Best Buy, then use the gamer gift card for another $5 off...

Yeah I'm waiting for a price drop too. I own a sealed sopy right now but I'm trading it. I really want to play it but I still have a whole lot of games I need to finish first.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Growlanser Generations is way better though.[/quote]

Damn right![/quote]

Did you open yours yet?

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Did you open yours yet?[/quote]

I'm playing land of the Y's now, so no.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

I'm playing land of the Y's now, so no.[/quote]

Is "Land of the Why's" any good?

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Is "Land of the Why's" any good?[/quote]

It's apperently pronounced Land of the Wee's like Weezer without the er.

And yes it's insanely awesome, however it's also insanely short, 15 hours is the average play time.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

And yes it's insanely awesome, however it's also insanely short, 15 hours is the average play time.[/quote]

15 hours, eh? I'll get it when it hits $15 then.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Wait so you never open your copy of growlanser?

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Wait so you never open your copy of growlanser?[/quote]

Nor have I opened my copy of land ot the Ys.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Nor have I opened my copy of land ot the Ys.[/quote]

:whistle2:k Did you pick up two copies of each games?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Smart move. Always play someone else's copy if you can.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

:whistle2:k Did you pick up two copies of each games?[/quote]

I ain't telling you jack.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

I ain't telling you jack.[/quote]

Damn bootleggers!

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Damn bootleggers![/quote]

Um that would require me opening the damn thing.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Damn bootleggers![/quote]

Um that would require me opening the damn thing.[/quote]

Not if you have some "hook-ups" :wink:

[quote name='blueweltall']
Not if you have some "hook-ups" :wink:[/quote]

Still why would I bother to purchase it? Oh well if you really need a copy let me know. :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

Still why would I bother to purchase it? Oh well if you really need a copy let me know. :twisted:[/quote]

I'll give you $15 for your sealed Y's.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

Still why would I bother to purchase it? Oh well if you really need a copy let me know. :twisted:[/quote]

EBAY....your just waiting for a demand. :lol: So how much nocturne copies do you have? Need to grab some more, time is ticking. :twisted:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

I'll give you $15 for your sealed Y's.[/quote]

I'll give you $5 for your burn copy of Y. IKIK :lol:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

I liked your GG offer much better. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

I liked your GG offer much better. :wink:[/quote]

IS the deluxe set worth the extra $20? Think there's ever going to be a price drop? I want to pick up this game but I might up ending wanting the extra stuff because I'm a complete freak.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

IS the deluxe set worth the extra $20? Think there's ever going to be a price drop? I want to pick up this game but I might up ending wanting the extra stuff because I'm a complete freak.[/quote]

What you should do is pick up the deluxe set and trade it to zion for the regular. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire']

What you should do is pick up the deluxe set and trade it to zion for the regular. :wink:[/quote]

Only if you promise to wear all those stuff in public. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

If I had paid for Xenosaga, I'd say I got hosed on that deal.

Since I DIDN'T pay for Xeno II and had no other way of getting GG for "free", I'd say it was an even trade.

I still have GT4, though. :wink: We could always work something out.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall']

If I had paid for Xenosaga, I'd say I got hosed on that deal.

Since I DIDN'T pay for Xeno II and had no other way of getting GG for "free", I'd say it was an even trade.

I still have GT4, though. :wink: We could always work something out.[/quote]

But I don't want GT4, besides you could easily trade in that + a shitty game for $40 which is what Ys costs.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire']

What you should do is pick up the deluxe set and trade it to zion for the regular. :wink:[/quote]

Only if you promise to wear all those stuff in public. :wink:[/quote]

I'd do it man. I want that fucking watch. :shock:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire']

I'd do it man. I want that shaq-fuing watch. :shock:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='zionoverfire']

I'd do it man. I want that shaq-fuing watch. :shock:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

Which character from Growlanser is on the watch? Is it Wayne?

Yeesh. I was wondering how this topic ballooned to two pages in such a short amount of time. Should have known that it was the work of Kaji and Zion. :p

[quote name='Javil']Yeesh. I was wondering how this topic ballooned to two pages in such a short amount of time. Should have known that it was the work of Kaji and Zion. :p[/quote]

Don't forget Blueweltall.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='Javil']Yeesh. I was wondering how this topic ballooned to two pages in such a short amount of time. Should have known that it was the work of Kaji and Zion. :p[/quote]

Don't forget Blueweltall.[/quote]
I consider Blueweltall to be the odd man out. It's always been a trifecta, consisting of you, Zion, and Masha. You'll suck in Nach' or Blueweltall every once in awhile, but they're like guest stars. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

And yes it's insanely awesome, however it's also insanely short, 15 hours is the average play time.[/quote]

I thought it was pronounced "ease"? Just say the letter e and plural it up. At least, that's what I thought.. :?

Damn right![/quote]

Actually its pronouced "Ease"..... I promise.... ;-)

There was a preorder bonus at Outpost.com a month ago, I was supposed to get the DVD too for $37.99 but it's "backordered" -_-

So anyway my sealed copy sits in my shelf, got it for $30.77. But yeah, wait a while it will drop like the first installment. :)

[quote name='SinnerChrno']There was a preorder bonus at Outpost.com a month ago, I was supposed to get the DVD too for $37.99 but it's "backordered" -_-

So anyway my sealed copy sits in my shelf, got it for $30.77. But yeah, wait a while it will drop like the first installment. :)[/quote]

My was backordered too. I don't think we're ever going to get the promo dvd. :cry:

[quote name='Mookyjooky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']It's okay.

Damn right![/quote]

Actually its pronouced "Ease"..... I promise.... ;-)[/quote]
:lol: I went to 3 game stores and all the employees said it like that, which really freaked me out especially when it took them 5 minutes to figure out what game I was talking about and the fact that they didn't have it. The freakest part was it was pronounced the same way in the game.

bread's done
Back