Xenosaga (non GH) for $9.99 at KB Toy

[quote name='kdunn77']Picked up Xenosaga (non GH) for $9.99 at the KB Toy at Cary Town Center in Cary NC. As Always YMMV.[/quote]

Cary Towne Center, its a great shopping place!!!!

Were there any more? It would not be that hard for me to go an alternate route home from school and stop by. I would try Crabtree, but they are pretty much out of games.

There were about three or four more. It's in the glass case closest to the door or hall (whatever) on the bottom shelf.

[quote name='kdunn77']There were about three or four more. It's in the glass case closest to the door or hall (whatever) on the bottom shelf.[/quote]

thanks. I will go snag one monday or tuesday

Went there recently and noticed they had older PS2 games like Legend of Mana and Front Mission 3, but at full price. Did you see if either one dropped, or if they had anything else good?

Also, if you miss this one, I know the Target at Brier Creek has non-GH for $19.99. Regular price yes, but it is non-GH, if that matters to anyone.

[quote name='epobirs']It's a mere $5 at K-mart if you can find it in stock.[/quote]

Is that for Non-GH or for either?

[quote name='"tdphillips"']Went there recently and noticed they had older PS2 games like Legend of Mana and Front Mission 3, but at full price. Did you see if either one dropped, or if they had anything else good?

Also, if you miss this one, I know the Target at Brier Creek has non-GH for $19.99. Regular price yes, but it is non-GH, if that matters to anyone.[/quote]

I didn't notice if they had anything else. I just stumbled across it in the "bargin bin" where most if not all the PS2 games are displayed at that location.

It's good to have this little dialogue between some RTP cheapasses!

My KB (both mall store and local store) has nothing, just a bunch of messed up crappy, overpriced GBA and PS2 games. Silent Hill 3 is ONLY 50 DOLLARS! :roll:

bread's done
Back