XIII GameCube $9.99

[quote name='johnnyoski']How much do they hit you for shipping?[/quote]

Standard 3-5 day shipping is $3.90. Sales tax added to California, Maryland and Massachusetts only.

[quote name='Doylerulez']eh, may as well, nothing special but I don't have any other fps. Thanks NFG.[/quote]
Grab TimeSplitters2 for your GC; it occasionally shows up for $5 - $10.

[quote name='emperordahc'][quote name='Doylerulez']eh, may as well, nothing special but I don't have any other fps. Thanks NFG.[/quote]
Grab TimeSplitters2 for your GC; it occasionally shows up for $5 - $10.[/quote]

I second this. I dislike FPS and I still loved TimeSplitters 2. Too much fun in co-op to pass up for a low price.

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='emperordahc'][quote name='Doylerulez']eh, may as well, nothing special but I don't have any other fps. Thanks NFG.[/quote]
Grab TimeSplitters2 for your GC; it occasionally shows up for $5 - $10.[/quote]
I second this. I dislike FPS and I still loved TimeSplitters 2. Too much fun in co-op to pass up for a low price.[/quote]
Hmm, it doesn't look too bad, and cheap to boot. I may end up with that too in the next few weeks. Thanks for the recommendation.

I loved this game and would recommend it to anyone. Its a great stylized FPS that has an emphasis on many missions on stealth. It is very fun, and though I thought the cel shading would ruin the experience, it actually accentuated it and made feel as if you were reading/playing a comic book. Multiplayer isn't the best since their aren't too many modes of play, just your standard fare, and the controls aren't as fine tuned as the regular game, but it is still fun nonetheless.

got it for PC. good game. style out the arse, and the graphics keep you going, but it really drags down with stealth towards the end. i never got all the way through it.

worth $10 though.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Best Buy has it for $9.99 if you can find it B&M.[/quote]

Found one at my local BB today in time to cancel my Buy.com order. Thanks for the heads up.

A good FPS in my opinion. Although the multiplayer is lacking, it is still fun to play with others. Since this is the GC version, it comes with "The Hunt" which is very fun with other people playing.

bread's done
Back