XIII PS2 Cheap

i tried ordering it yesterday with remainder of my gift card but no dice, not enough for shipping, i should've added it to my cart before ordering.

This is a good game. And the computer deathmatch stuff is fun, too. They just made WAY too many of these. That's why you can always find this and Max Payne 2 for so cheap.

Gamestop has alot of good deals on older PS2 games. I saw this at a store along with other games from .99 to 2.99. Just check there in store bins to find them.

Game is awesome. Any news on a sequel? I heard it was in the works last year but never of it ever again ...

There must be no demand for this game, I remember it was $4.99 at Best Buy a few years ago and the copies they had sat there forever. I got mine for free there with a $5 off PS2 game coupon

My cube version is still sealed. I need to get it open and play it. How long is this game?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snake2715']My cube version is still sealed. I need to get it open and lay it. How long is this game?[/quote]

Dude its XIII, not XXXI!

:lol:

I was trying to check out with the CAG15 code -- it gives me the description, "Coupon:CAG15 - 15% off all in-stock used video games & dvd's.", but tells me that my order is ineligble. I got the same thing last week trying to order Prey; is there a new code I'm missing, or a minimum order requirement?

[quote name='PRMega']I was trying to check out with the CAG15 code -- it gives me the description, "Coupon:CAG15 - 15% off all in-stock used video games & dvd's.", but tells me that my order is ineligble. I got the same thing last week trying to order Prey; is there a new code I'm missing, or a minimum order requirement?[/QUOTE]

Use CAG16.

I bought a couple of copies of XIII a few years ago when CompUSA was still around my area for $1.99. Sure beats paying $5 for an NES game or $10 for a n64 game.

[quote name='Maromi']And it's worth about that much, too. : D[/QUOTE]

Yup.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Was it that shitty of a game? With that used coupon floating around it would be $0.75...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evilmrhenry']Yeah, I played it on the computer, and it's good. The gameplay is standard enough, but the style caries the game.[/QUOTE]

The key there probably being you played it on PC. I liked the idea of this, but it looked and played terrible on the PS2 IMO. The PS2 could never run Unreal Engine stuff as well as the original Unreal from early '98, frankly.

bread's done
Back