XIII (PS2/Xbox) $10, (PC) $5 at EBgames

If I didn't have this, I would be all over this. This game is a lot of fun. I liked it a lot more than the reviews said I would.

[quote name='William Smith']For $10 you could do worse thats for sure, but the game gets old real quick. Shoot. Rinse. Repeat.[/quote]

Uh, isn't that what most FPS are?

The pc game is 4 discs and I have not played it on pc before, but I loved it on xbox. My friend has a copy for xbox and we played deathmatch quite a bit so I hope the pc version is just as good.

I heard no one plays on XBL... I will prob just wait until l see it for 8 or under or I see it in a B&M store

[quote name='help1']BTW, is this B&M too? P.S. THANKS CHEAPY!!![/quote]

Yes, this should also be B&M because the B&M stores use the prices on the website.

I won this for Xbox in a contest when it was released. Single player was a blast, but a breeze to go though. Multiplayer was a drag. I traded it away after i beat it, but $5 for the PC version can't be passed up :) .

this game is hot, it reminded me alot of goldeneye for n64, but with much more vivid colors...if you like FPS's pick it up, its nice and has a few deus-ex-ish elements

For $10 you can't go wrong. Decent single player campaign, multiplayer with splitt screen, system link and XBox live. I would snatch it up if I were you.

bread's done
Back