Xmas gift ideas - need help!

KaneRobot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Probably a couple weeks late for this as it's getting down to the wire, but I'm looking for gift advice for a couple of people.

If anyone else needs gift advice we could turn this into something useful...post what you're after here and maybe other people can help.

Looking to spend at maximum 50 bucks for each of the following - anything that costs less is certainly welcome:

1 - Lost fan. Female. Was thinking about something artwork related, maybe a poster as long as it's not some generic looking promotional thing (ie LOST ON ABC at 9PM!! plastered on it or whatever). It certainly doesn't have to be that though, pretty much any fairly unique item related to the show would be great.

2 - Female. Is there any Plants vs. Zombies merch out there? She loves the hell out of that game but I only saw one site based out of China that seemed not to be 100% reliable (broken english, not a secure site, etc - site is www.salesmanb2b.com).

3 - Female. Anything clever that is dinosaur-related. No, I'm not kidding. This is more of a goofy, random gift so any and all suggestions are welcome.

bread's done
Back