Xplay and AOTS canceled

This probably has something to do with G4 changing what their channel is. I think they wanted more Esquire magazine like programming.

I think X Play is still watchable, barely. AOTS was never good. The last month or so of TSS was awful too. I just hope that everyone one of the hosts of these tv shows do NOT get rehired by anyone else. At least not for on screen talent roles. They are the reason the shows are so bad.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Both of those shows (mainly AotS) became unwatchable years ago.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The twitter, lame videos, bad sketches, dumb guests, fake host Candice, just no real good content of AotS was horrible. Sometimes the "news" was interesting.

As for Xplay, only thing good about it was Adam Sessler who is gone obviously. Even then, he was biased towards certain types of games, so their review system sucked.

All G4 has been for the last few years is Cops, Cheaters, and Campus PD. Horrible shows, I just can't flip to that channel anymore.

Lost is nice, but Netflix steaming = no commercials or DVR setting. Ninja Warrior is great, but it's going downhill.

I remember the good ole G4 channel. Now, to me, it's unwatchable. I liked X-Play a lot, even with its flaws.

Both are the last shows that I watched on that channel. I never tuned in regularly but when I was going to sleep and they just happened to be on at the same time. I stopped watching AOTS all together when they made cast changes. I wasn't a fan enough to know who changed but that I didn't like the current one.

bread's done
Back