Xseed Game Sale (TitS, Ys I & II, Ys Oath, Ys 7, more)

This looks interesting. Would prefer the limited editions. Might jump if all the individual limited edition goodies are available separately.

I'd strongly dislike buying the pieces of limited editions, only to find out that I'm missing something still that is exclusive to the actual limited editions.

Never played any of the games mentioned in the thread title.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thanks OP! God Ys 1 & 2 for $15 shipped ;)[/QUOTE]

How? It says the minimum order amount is $20.

Anybody think the Ys 7 artbook is work $5?

I'm really glad they brought TitS over from Japan. According to XSEED, this is the first in a long line of TitS releases, with at least two more TitS coming next year. These aren't your parent's TitS from 2004, but they're still fun to play (with) nonetheless.

Yep, I just ordered Ys Seven for $10 flat. Nice find, OP! Pretty sure that I've bought more games for my PSP in past week than I have in the past 2 years combined...

Nice.

Ys I&II - $15 (standard) / $20 (Premium)

Since it appears the Premium just has the soundtrack and you can add it in for $5

Is the soundtrack CD the only extra thing in Ys I&II Premium?

[quote name='Link127']Nice.

Ys I&II - $15 (standard) / $20 (Premium)

Since it appears the Premium just has the soundtrack and you can add it in for $5[/QUOTE]

damn i bought 2 copies of YS1&2 because i thought it had to be 20$ min. oh well i'll just keep it sealed and re sell one day for more i guess. don't see any way to cancel my order

Just got an email from Xseed saying my order has to be $20 or they'll cancel the order. Just placed another one....................

This deal isn't that great. Amazon's have been better.

I got my limited edition TitS for $28, and this was well over 5 months ago. I've been so busy, I couldn't play. If I knew someone without TitS, I would give them mine for Christmas. Still, I heard good things.

bought a copy of Ys Seven for $10 shipped, thought they give u free shipping on orders under $20. Just got an email that it is invalid and if i want the order, I'll have to order somethign else to make it $20. =/

may get sky crawlers and flower, sun, and rain. Not sure. ANyone know how long this sale goes through? id like to do it tomorow or wednesday or so if i could.

I also wonder if anyones played Ju-on. Is it worth 10 bucks?

Tits...standard and limited edition. I've been trying to get my hands on these for years. I just hope they're real and not cheap imitations.

[quote name='bykfiend42']I told Amazon Ys 1 and 2 was $15 on Xseed. I doubt they'll match but it's worth a try.[/QUOTE]

good luck with that, i dont even see it for sale through amazon

I got my copy of Rune Factory : Frontier today, along with the Ys : TOIF soundtrack. They also threw in the Lunar soundtrack for free. I love XSeed :)

[quote name='Dysheekie']Tits...standard and limited edition. I've been trying to get my hands on these for years. I just hope they're real and not cheap imitations.[/QUOTE]

Standard edition = Normal-sized TitS.
Limited edition = Bigger TitS.

If you get the Limited Edition TitS, make sure they send the TitS with lots of padding. Otherwise the TitS will get squashed.

P.S. TitS!

I just received my package today! I ordered PSP Ys 1 & 2 and soundtrack CD. Guess what, they gave me Luna soundtrack CD for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Ramandur']I will hold out for a tits collection. I want huge tits[/QUOTE]

And I would like for you to have huge tits.

bread's done
Back