Xtendplay for Xbox or PS3 for $4.99 Amazon

I was involved in the other thread about these not that long ago, complaining that for $10-15 I was getting half of the same effect but with a functional keypad for my 360 controller, but for $5 I'll definitely give it a go. I've blown more money on terrible XBL Indie games than that so why not.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
About the only other accessory for a controller I'd probably consider is something that could make the top of the Dual Shock 3's sticks concave without extending them so far as to make them too high and uncomfortable...[/QUOTE]

Have you seen that Kontrol Freek made a smaller version of their standard FPS Freek thumbpads called the CQC?

I've never used the regular ones but these are not bad (although I always kill the very end of my swing in Tiger Woods with them due to that extra-bit of sensitivity they give), and they only add the height of the thumbpad when attached.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']Have you tried out the trigger grips? it makes it much more comfortable to hold the vita for my larger hands for extended sessions.[/QUOTE]

I second that, without the trigger grips I probably wouldn't play more than 30 minutes at a time...

[quote name='TooPoor']What....is this...[/QUOTE]

It's so you can surf and play your favorite games.

bogie_boarding.jpg

bought one for ps3. My right wrist and fingers can sometimes get sore after playing a lot of MLB 12. Mostly because you hit the X button for nearly everything over-and-over again.

I have the CQC as well and after an hour or so to adjust I love them. Also have the pelican triggers and they're great too. Just wait till Black Friday or holiday sales and these little accessories usually go for pretty cheap on Amazon. That's when I got mine.

Mine finally came. It is indeed pretty comfy to hold, despite the bulk it adds to the controller. Certainly not essential for healthy folks, but still nice for the price.

[quote name='billymagnum']to rest your 20 piece chicken nuggets on while gaming for 6 days straight. they should really come with a bedpan too with force feedback.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't the bedpan be for force feedback?

[quote name='draven1089']What the hell is that??? I swear I need to think of the dumbest idea I can think of and then I'd make millions.[/QUOTE]

Silent Velcro.

bread's done
Back