XXLGaming 5th Birthday Bash - Win Zune HD, Games and more..

XXLGaming

CAG Veteran
Hi folks,

I know a few of you have entered our Alan Wake contest previously so I wanted to give you this opportunity as well. We are celebrating the 5th Birthday of XXLGaming by giving away a ton of cool stuff thanks to our sponsors. Most of the prizes are Xbox related, but we have had a few PS3, iPhone and PSP prizes as well.

We have already given away 10 copies of Naughty Bear (5 Xbox360, 5 PS3) to kick off the event, but we have so much more going on and so much more to give away before PAX Prime in September.

Things you can win:
- A Zune HD Prize Package
- Copy of Lips Number One Hits (Mic Included)
- Copy of Forza 3
- Signed Copy of X-Blades, or Signed Statuette or Signed Poster
- Bethesda Swag
- Copy of Tropico 3
- Signed Copy of Two Worlds II (platform choice)

And there is more on its way. Giveaways are running simultaneously, so be sure to enter all you are interested in. Be sure to follow the exact rules for each giveaway as well to be eligible. Some contests have Twitter requirements while other just require a post in the thread.

Good luck everyone!

NOTE: I would post a link, but new registrants cannot post links. You'll find the graphic to the giveaway on the main page of XXLGaming.com.

CrazyCougar - Site Owner

You would be correct. Only 1 entry per giveaway per person. :) But lots of giveaways to enter so chances of winning something are good. Unless you are me. LOL!

Just added 2 copies of Mafia II thanks to 2K Games. Thats in addition to:

A Zune Prize Package, Forza 3 (2), Lips Number One Hits (2), Tropico 3 (1), Signed copy of Two Worlds II (1), Signed X-Blades Copies (3), Signed Swag from X-Blades, Signed Swag From Bethesda...and more coming..

Hey, I forgot my password on your site and when I requested a new one it said a new password had been e-mailed to me but I never got it. I don't suppose you could help me out Mr couger.

[quote name='someguy2222']Hey, I forgot my password on your site and when I requested a new one it said a new password had been e-mailed to me but I never got it. I don't suppose you could help me out Mr couger.[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM here with the password you want and I will get it reset so you can log in. Not sure why the retrieve password tool is acting up and have been looking into it.

bread's done
Back