Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League

pitfallharry219

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I'm starting a Yahoo Head-to-Head league. I copied the settings from the CAG 08 league, but if there are suggestions to change them, then I'm open to it.

The draft is scheduled for March 19 @ 10:30 pm eastern, but it can be changed if people aren't available then.

I've got it set at 12 teams. I'm taking one and RandyTsai said he's in, so 10 are left. If there's enough interest, I suppose I could raise the number of teams if need be.

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ID: 181052
Password: cheapyd

SMALL RANT: Please don't join if you won't stick with it all season. In the CAG NBA league, we've had several who haven't kept up with their teams, even some who haven't managed their teams at all during the season. If you are one of those people, please don't bother joining this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined. The link doesn't work. You guys just have to enter the league id which is 181052 and then the password cheapdy

I'd been watching to see when the CAG league started up, but looks like I'm too late. If anyone backs out or the league expands, let me know.

The league is definitely full now. The last four to request spots have been PMed and it looks like they have all joined now.

Just a reminder that the draft is next Thursday. If anybody has any requests or suggestions, let me know.

I can put up a free game to the winner! The winner can choose the system of choice and I'll tell him which games he can pick from.

[quote name='Josef']I can put up a free game to the winner! The winner can choose the system of choice and I'll tell him which games he can pick from.[/quote]

Awesome. I'll let you know my choice the day after the end of the season. ;)

Also, someone has requested that we move the draft time up an hour. Any objections?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm thinking of moving the draft to 9ish on Wednesday the 25th, if there are no objections.[/QUOTE]

None here.

[quote name='dopa345']Can't do it that week unfortunately. But I'll back out so someone else can join.[/QUOTE]

Can I get that spot? I've enjoyed participating in your NBA league.

bread's done
Back