Yakuza 3 $14.99 @ KMart.

Kmart has the worst customer service, called them and they put me on hold for 9 mins. And asked what I was looking for again? Gave them the UPC number for Yakuza 3 and no luck....

[quote name='Muthafodder']Did you ask them to check stock in their system, if it's under their roof they will show it in stock.

The employees aren't the best at putting out games as they should.

SHC Gamer stated 95% of Kmarts received fresh stock of Yakuza 3...probably in the back, was Yakuza 4 on display?[/QUOTE]

I was standing at the cashier counter for 10 mins and nobody there even I tried to call for help. It happened to me last time when I tried to buy Enslaved.

I have looked in the glass, clearance bins (there was 2 of them, 1 near the glass and 1 near the main cashiers), no sight of Y3. I wonder if they have Y4 in stock before I go back there again.

I went to a K-Mart near me last Saturday to get this and they didn't have any. I went back this morning (Friday) and they had two; it rang up for $14.99 as promised. Thanks, OP.

I picked mine up at Gamestop. I am done with Kmart.

Josh, the guy who runs the KMart thread is great but it's just too much of a pain in the ass. The Shop Your Way Rewards, the people who don't know what they are doing who work in the gaming department, not getting points on my SYWR program, them almost never having games until days past the release date.

Not that I am rich, but there is a point where my time is worth something and I'd rather spend some extra cash to not waste it.

Thanks to the OP, picked one up at my local Kmart. It wasn't easy to get someone on the phone to check the stock, but it eventually worked (after several phone calls).

[quote name='wrencrest']Good looking out as I probably wasnt going to get to my Yak3 copy until after that date. So I will go dl the DLC tonight when I get home.[/QUOTE]

Ty for this.

for those who can't find it, this game is $20 on gamepodunk.com there are only 2 Kmarts in my city with the gas being $3.90 I figured it wasn't worth it to drive that 15+ miles

i want to get the game but i cant. still havent open yakuza 2 that i picked up at best buy for 9.99 last year. plus i cant find any copy at kmart

was skeptical about this game cause i didn't like the demo but now that i've played 3 hrs of it im very happy i gave it a chance :D ! mine came with the dlc too, and it was buried all the way in the corner. I suggest people go to the actual store and LOOK really good for it.

Do you really have to finish the game to get the free DLC? There's no way I'll be able to complete the game by April 1.

[quote name='voormis']I picked mine up at Gamestop. I am done with Kmart.

Josh, the guy who runs the KMart thread is great but it's just too much of a pain in the ass. The Shop Your Way Rewards, the people who don't know what they are doing who work in the gaming department, not getting points on my SYWR program, them almost never having games until days past the release date.

Not that I am rich, but there is a point where my time is worth something and I'd rather spend some extra cash to not waste it.[/QUOTE]

I can understand the frustration of finding an employee, especially one that is informed about the sales. As well as glitches with the card happening/poor support.

Unless, you have a gift card or credit already at Gamestop, you're definitely richer than me. lol

Yakuza 3 is sill $32.99-34.99 used on GS website/instore and $39.99 new. Yakuza 4 is $44.99 used and $59.99 new at GS.

On topic, I might pick up a left over Yakuza 3 if I find one at a local store for $14.99. I also really hope the DLC can be redeemed before you finish the game because I know I won't be able to finish the game in less than 2 weeks from now.

The dlc can be redeemed before finishing the game. I think it is actually on disk and the code just unlocks it. You will find it in game menu but just won't be able to play it until you are finished with the game

Nabbed the last copy at the Pendleton Pike Kmart in Indianapolis. DLC code inside and redeemed. Can verify the dlc code works as it shows up in menu, just not accessible until game is completed. Once again, thanks to op for sharing this.

[quote name='TheCro']39.99 down here. What a waste.[/QUOTE]

At K-Mart? If you did go to K-Mart I can assure you it's $14.99 at every K-Mart, this deal isn't YMMV.

[quote name='TheCro']39.99 down here. What a waste.[/QUOTE]

As Saix_XIII said it's not YMMV. The new price is $14.99 so have them do a price check at the register. You'll see it'll come up at the new price. :bouncy:

[quote name='Brother Daz']man this game is fucking awesome!!!! I'm hooked[/QUOTE]

:D That's the way I felt after picking it up on a whim, had no idea what it was figured it'd go right into the backlog. Ended up buying yakuza 4 at store opening on release day :).

This game is a FUN experience. I knew there was some unique gaming experiences I was missing not having a PS3 for the longest time. This is the kind of game that makes me glad I got one finally.

Anyone know if the DLC code still works now that it's after April 1? Buddy picked this up for me, but I haven't gotten it from him yet.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Anyone know if the DLC code still works now that it's after April 1? Buddy picked this up for me, but I haven't gotten it from him yet.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the dlc today because I did not received the code with my game when I initially purchased it. Also, Sega is still giving codes out for people who have a legal copy without the code slip. All you need is a photo of the case, disc, and receipt.

I just spotted 3 copies of Yakuza 3 at my closest Kmart tonight. None of them were marked and they were stacked right up on top of the copies of Yakuza 4.

[quote name='blindinglights']I just redeemed my code about 2 hours ago. Still working.[/QUOTE]

It is interesting that Yakuza 4's expiration on DLC doesn't expire until 2016. At least there will be plenty of time to redeem that code befor it expires...

Picked one up on Thursday at my local K-Mart (Braintree, Ma), there were 2 other copies left. Went back yesterday and they were still there. These did not have the vouchers in them, so I sent an email to SEGA support. Hoping they will get back to me with some good news!

saw a few at my local kmart, didnt pick anything because....well the game sucks guys, and #4 is out so what is the point, ill just wait for #4 to get down to $15

[quote name='VaultDweller']saw a few at my local kmart, didnt pick anything because....well the game sucks guys, and #4 is out so what is the point, ill just wait for #4 to get down to $15[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a troll post to me. You may dislike it which is fine, but to say it flat out sucks when there are hundreds of posts and thousands upon thousands of people who love the Yakuza series and posting in this topic devoted to Yakuza 3 is just flat out trolling.

And about your Yakuza 4 comment, you do know this is a series/story and each one is not independent so getting #4 for $15 won't negate the "need" of Yakuza 1, 2, and 3.

[quote name='VaultDweller']saw a few at my local kmart, didnt pick anything because....well the game sucks guys, and #4 is out so what is the point, ill just wait for #4 to get down to $15[/QUOTE]YEAHHHH!!!! And Bioshock 1 is a turd cause two is out and FALLOUT 3 SUX cause obviously New Vegas is out and what's the point of playing 3. Don't even get me started on Halo 1, 2, 3, and ODST, Mass Effect 1 or Assassin's Creed 1 or 2. Why bother playing any of those???? I'm now off to watch Aliens 4 without watching the previous 3 cause what's the point? They must suck, I mean why else make a sequel except for the previous one sucked and you want to make a decent one.:roll:

Just a heads up. The Yakuza 3 in BB and TRU, at least the ones that I've been to, does not have the DLC voucher (you can see the voucher from the side of the case).

Picked up a copy at Kmart and it has the DLC voucher. Saw a copy in another Kmart and it also has the voucher.

Picked mine up yesterday in Salem, NH still like 2 or 3 left. I played about an hour of it and really began to enjoy it. I should note that I have never played any of the others

Just started playing Yakuza 3 today. I love it so far! The graphics are awesome. The story's well told. The gameplay's easy and fun so far.

The Shenmue connection, as I hoped, is there! Except you're playing an older badass in this, and so far there's less random daily stuff you have to do. But it does kind of feel like a valid descendant of that.

I love random punks challenging me :lol:

It's got two shortish recap videos for the first two games, which is cool. This is so weird...this series should be bigger than it is here, from what I've played so far. Guess I should have been playing it since the first one.

Oh, and this triggers the pain of Sega not having a system anymore!

Wolfpup, if you love Yakuza3, just wait til you play 4. I just beat it, one trophy off from platinum(beating ex hard mode) and it just blew me away.
I'm not even a yakuza fanboy, but the plot and the action and just everything was a step up from yakuza3, and it is great. my first playthrough had 60+ hours on it.
peace

bread's done
Back