Yakuza 4 $15 @ Amazon(New) SOLDOUT!

Unless you have Shoprunner my friend! ;)

I bought my copy from the egg as well. I'm glad to see this series getting some attention!

If both Newegg and Amazon had them on sale at the same time I still would prefer Newegg. The gaming discounts from amazon this year have been terrible.

[quote name='superhippy1986']http://www.amazon.com/Yakuza-4-Play...0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323281837&sr=1-90

Yakuza 4 $15 brand new. Amazon Prime can be used.

Kinda makes you all pissed for buying it at Newegg and now waiting a week for it to arrive... Compared to Amazon Primes 2-day shipping. CURSES!!!!![/QUOTE]

I was thinking fu amazon for matching after i bought from newegg yesterday. i can earn cashback from amazon and i need to pay tax on newegg, but amazon sold out again. (during BF, i think it was only a 15 minute window too)

i guess i should be grateful i ordered it on newegg finally after missing this on BF from wally world and amazon and the original newegg shipment. lately, i noticed most of my gaming purchases recently have come from bestbuy, newegg, and target. amazon not enough quantity or not quick enough to match.

I noticed this earlier today, grabbed a copy, and didn't think of posting here (doh!). I have all the games I want on my Amazon.com wishlist and check it everyday to see if there are deals on them.

picked it up from amazon with free shipping for 14.99 and total was 14.99.

in year 2011 k-mart and newegg has really stepped up their game

bread's done
Back