Yakuza 4 for $14.99 in Value Bin at Kmart

S_G

CAGiversary!
I saw several copies of Yakuza 4 for $14.99 in the value bin at K-mart. They have the big value sticker on the front. These aren't the regular copies with the normal Kmart price sticker in the glass cases.

These could make great filler for those trying to use game coupons from last week's sale.

[quote name='S_G']I saw several copies of Yakuza 4 for $14.99 in the value bin at K-mart. They have the big value sticker on the front. These aren't the regular copies with the normal Kmart price sticker in the glass cases.

These could make great filler for those trying to use game coupons from last week's sale.[/QUOTE]

Are these the ones with a sticker upc barcode over the original upc barcode?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Are these the ones with a sticker upc barcode over the original upc barcode?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

The games gonna be $10 on Black Friday (at Best Buy I think --- or maybe it's Target)? Either way one of the ads has it for $10 on BF.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Are these the ones with a sticker upc barcode over the original upc barcode?[/QUOTE]

What's the significance of that? Is it missing the DLC voucher or something?

[quote name='Thrinn']What's the significance of that?[/QUOTE]

The sticker UPC will ring up at $14.99 vs. the regular UPC underneath which should currently ring up at $29.99.

[quote name='MikeE021286']The games gonna be $10 on Black Friday (at Best Buy I think --- or maybe it's Target)? Either way one of the ads has it for $10 on BF.[/QUOTE]

wally world, if you want to avoid just wait for amazon to PM or order from online BF

[quote name='S_G']The sticker UPC will ring up at $14.99 vs. the regular UPC underneath which should currently ring up at $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='Thrinn']What's the significance of that? Is it missing the DLC voucher or something?[/QUOTE]

I think someone in another thread said that the newer copies no longer include the dlc, but haven't confirmed that

Kind of disheartening that the price dropped so much but kind of uplifting that more people will hopefully get into the series with such a low price.

It's good to know it's $15 at K-mart if all else fails at Wal Mart. Holding off on a Amazon price match (unless you can get it at the wal mart website)

Since my wife insists on going to the BF sales, I will pick up a copy of this for my son to go along with the PS3 system he is getting for Christmas.

Got this from gamefly a few weeks back. Didn't play very long cause there's so much other stuff I was playing but I liked what I played. Is Yakuza 3 worth playing before this?

bread's done
Back