Yankees fan runs over and kills Red Sox fan with car.

I bet the she played video games too - probably GTA. The Yankees and video games made her do it.... never mind the fact the person was a moron and hammered. Yup, if only she wasn't a Yankees fan...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']fucking GTA 4 is ruining our country.

I say we ban it.[/quote]

I think it would be better to ban the source of trouble, and the father of boring. I say we ban baseball. :drool:

[quote name='chasemurata']I think it would be better to ban the source of trouble, and the father of boring. I say we ban baseball. :drool:[/quote]

I second this motion.

Big deal...

LA Dodgers fans (or should I say...'Doyyers' fans) have been beating, stabbing, shooting, and murdering Giants fans for a few years now.

And don't even get me started on Raiders fans...oy.

[quote name='chasemurata']I think it would be better to ban the source of trouble, and the father of boring. I say we ban baseball. :drool:[/quote]

And I say fuck you.

[quote name='Salmonday']EDIT: Should read "Yankees fan runs over and kills Red Sox fan with car." A mod can change it, if they like. But since both teams are exactly the same, you can understand the confusion.

I actually hate both fans myself, but it looks like that N.Y. Yankee team frustration is boiling over.

http://www.wmur.com/news/16163408/detail.html[/QUOTE]
idiotic....and embarrassing

give her YEARS

[quote name='bigdaddy']And I say fuck you.[/quote]

Sorry, sir, but I am neither homosexual nor interested in inserting things into my ass. Richard Gere is interested in hiring your services, though. Good luck with that. :lol: ;)

[quote name='karkyco']Big deal...

LA Dodgers fans (or should I say...'Doyyers' fans) have been beating, stabbing, shooting, and murdering Giants fans for a few years now.

[/quote]

Well, then i'd say they're not very good Dodgers are they...

Agreed. I've always hated baseball. I really don't understand how any sports fans get so excited or angry over such arbitrary things, even if they're intoxicated.

bread's done
Back