Yaoooooooooooooooo

and I made fun of House of Wax for coming out with CMM and Paris Hilton in it

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/house_of_wax/

but that looks.. creepy.. as.. fuck. Like seriously. If there's one fear i've had in life, it's that when I touched a wax figure, it'd move. We used to have a Planet Hollywood here and there was some sort of Terminator 2 there.. and it looked so real.. and im like.. what if he started moving.. holy shit, you cannot pay me to watch house of wax.

[quote name='Scorch']...? What does that have to do with anything?[/quote]

It's late and you seem to be rambling. It's just a joke, dude.

I'm just wondering why the tall guy has his own movie.

And commenting about House of Wax. Which looks creepy as hell.

A dog who plays basketball gets several movies (the Air Bud series), so Yao getting his own movie isn't too bad. :lol:

Air Bud was always replaced! After the first film, the dog got cancer and had to have its leg amputated :( it died shortly thereafter

[quote name='Scorch']I'm just wondering why the tall guy has his own movie.[/quote]

Well he did lead the league in all-star voting, so that means some people want to see him.

I'm also guessing that this movie will get a Chinese release and do significantly better over there then it will here. Hell it will probably be a blockbuster over there.

I think it should be a sci-fi/action movie where Yao saves the world from invading aliens. I think it'd be funny!

Hey Shaq got 3 movies, so Yao deserves at least one. This one actually looks good since its more of a documentary and not Yao as a genie or playing basketball against cartoon characters in space.

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Shaq got 3 movies, so Yao deserves at least one. .....[/quote]

When it comes down to it, the only people at really deserve to be in movies is hot Asian coeds and lusty latinas. But you're right, what's good for the Shaq, is good for the Yao

Didn't you see The Simpsons' episode? Yao can speak English. And I've seen him answer pre-game interview questions.

bread's done
Back