Yay, CAG Forums are back up!

Sorry about that.
Some database problems...not exactly sure what the issue was, but it seems to be ok after a restart and some table optimization.

Now the main issue is deleting 75,000 database error emails.

[quote name='whoknows']uh...1 every 5 mins from me...sorry, I had nothing better to do :p[/QUOTE]Same here, with a small snack break.

That's funny that you recieved that many. While the forums were down I was thinking about how the email messages work. I just thought that it would be one message saying X number of people have tried accessing the forums and can't, but now I know the truth.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry about that.
Some database problems...not exactly sure what the issue was, but it seems to be ok after a restart and some table optimization.

Now the main issue is deleting 75,000 database error emails.[/QUOTE]

And I got annoyed with the 1000 I got once. :(

Though Outlook's message rules come in handy for that situation. :p

Early when it was slow for me, just before going down, there were over 950 users on the forums. Now there are under 500 and it's running smooth for me.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, it's been taking forever to load and telling me I can't connect to the server sometimes.[/QUOTE]

It's been like that for me all day.

[quote name='Fire']It's been like that for me all day.[/QUOTE]

Yea, same here... I go in to edit my selling thread, then when I click Save it tells me my connection was refused =P

Oh well, I just hope more time passes before my thread drops to page 3, lmao

bread's done
Back