Yea another Halo 2 thread this one about multiplayer-- CAG clan?

jlarlee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Just got my EGM in the mail today and it had a great feature on Halo 2. A lot of the stuff has already been talked about but it had some new tidbits(at least for me) About the multiplayer aspects. It will have ranked and non ranked matches and the ranked are hosted and controlled by Bungie. Also it has a pretty cool clan system in the game. Each clan can have up to 100 members and will have its own web page (In my experience in clans getttng a web page is never an easy matter)
You can also go on Bungie net to check stats. My reason for posting this is I think it would be cool to start a CAG clan. I know some people like to be lone wolfs and not in a clan, but I really dig working as a team and playing with people I know aren't spazzes. I would not have the time neccessary to be a proper leader so we would need somebody to step into that role. What do you guys think? A shit load of us has preordered the game so we could be a clan to reckon with right off the bat

I'd join... and I wouldn't suck either. Since this is obviously one game that's going to played by a lot of CAG's on Live, I think it would be interesting if we could somehow hold CAG tournaments, you know? If not with Halo 2, maybe some other game...

Am I the only one who really really wants to see a group management for the xbox live friends list? something simple where I can put the CAG people in a Folder together so I know who is sending me invites and what not. On topic I am in for a clan as long as my friends aren't making one.

I was going to make a topic earlier today to celebrate Halo 2 being 1 month away but forgot. :( I might join, or I might make my own clan and try to get some CAGs in that one. Since we will most likely have alot of people wanting to join, I'll start a second clan so CAGs can join that one if the first one fills up. :)

It's a shame you can only be in one clan, though it makes perfect sense. Provided my Halo PC clan isn't going to continue in Halo 2, I'm all about a CAG clan. :wink:

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Am I the only one who really really wants to see a group management for the xbox live friends list? something simple where I can put the CAG people in a Folder together so I know who is sending me invites and what not. On topic I am in for a clan as long as my friends aren't making one.[/quote]

I really hate how that system works. I'm extremely new to it so maybe I don't know how but is the only way to add friends through the dashboard? i could not find anyway to do it while I was playing NFL 2k

[quote name='sj41']I was going to make a topic earlier today to celebrate Halo 2 being 1 month away but forgot. :( I might join, or I might make my own clan and try to get some CAGs in that one. Since we will most likely have alot of people wanting to join, I'll start a second clan so CAGs can join that one if the first one fills up. :)[/quote]

yea I really want to be in one I just dont want to make my own because I don't have time to do it and there is nothing I hate worse than halfassed clan leaders. Another idea is to have coleaders the best clan I was ever in (Worms 2 cases BNG) had like 3-4 coleaders and we all had to agree on who got in and was kicked out it worked really well and prevented knee jerk reactions to situations

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='TheUnsane1']Am I the only one who really really wants to see a group management for the xbox live friends list? something simple where I can put the CAG people in a Folder together so I know who is sending me invites and what not. On topic I am in for a clan as long as my friends aren't making one.[/quote]

I really hate how that system works. I'm extremely new to it so maybe I don't know how but is the only way to add friends through the dashboard? i could not find anyway to do it while I was playing NFL 2k[/quote]

that or after playing with some one they will be in the player listing you can invite from there.

bread's done
Back