Yeah, I've GOTT Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']Are you talking humans or horses? You can never be too sure with this crowd ;).[/quote]

both :drool:

horse.gif

[quote name='Eviltude']I know it sucks. I'll change it, but don't want to do lesbian horses. We just had one dedicated to pronz.[/quote]

How about the bambi goes apeshit bonkers with his drill bit and sex ott? 10 points to whoever gets that reference...

24 sucks, how can people enjoy that shit, the 24 crowd are the same people watching Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy.
I poo on you!
[/rant/]

[quote name='sixersballernum3']24 is great.[/QUOTE]
except the most recent season

But all the other 24 seasons > all

[quote name='sixersballernum3']24 is great.[/quote]

Yes it is, I will probably get back to watching season 3 once I finished watching the Unit season 1

Speaking of impulse buys, I'm seriously contemplating shelling out $580 on the 337H Olevia at Frys before it disappears again. They're now only listing them on holidays. Thhe last was easter and it lasted a couple days. Now it's part of the Memorial Day sale.

I was planning on saving up until the November Black Friday deald. But...

A) I doubt a 42 will drop below $700 and a 37 will drop below $500. They may at one store. But I don't think it'll be widespread.
B) Even if it was, I would have to fight the crowds.
C) I don't know if'll be as good a quality set for the price. It might be a lesser quality brand like an Akia or something like that.
D) The Olevia gets very good word of mouth for a budget price.

When you start off Odin Sphere, you're in an attic, with a book and a cat and a big plush chair.

You can pick up the cat, and carry it with you to the chair to sit in your lap. This is how you activate the archive screen.

BEST GAME EVER 10/10 FIVE STARS

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I thought we agreed on no more shoe-horning OTT into the title.[/quote]Yeah, you guys agreed after all of my OTT's. Admit it, mine were the best.

Did home-dude really try and knock over my shitty ott...with an even shittier OTT?

And who gives a fuck, it's an OTT, noone else was making one, so I just made one. Didn't have anything clever in mind, thus this was born.

I was browsing the last OTT when the owner took over the computer via something called LogMeIN... Still have not heard anything from him yet :)

Lost finale on tonight! Here's hoping that Desmond isn't right about Charlie - any hobbit that sings Oasis songs is okay in my book.

[quote name='Eviltude']I know it sucks. I'll change it, but don't want to do lesbian horses. We just had one dedicated to pronz.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of lesbian horses, where the fuck has Hex been lately?

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']24 sucks, how can people enjoy that shit, the 24 crowd are the same people watching Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy.
I poo on you!
[/rant/][/QUOTE]
...What? :whistle2:s

I guarantee you, none of my friends who watch 24 watch either Desperate Housewives or Gray's Anatomy.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']24 sucks, how can people enjoy that shit, the 24 crowd are the same people watching Desperate Housewives and Grays Anatomy.
I poo on you!
[/rant/][/QUOTE]
...What? :whistle2:s

I guarantee you, none of my friends who watch 24 watch either Desperate Housewives or Gray's Anatomy.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Speaking of lesbian horses, where the fuck has Hex been lately?[/QUOTE]

Either having teh buttsecks or shooting guns.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Either having teh buttsecks or shooting guns.[/quote]

Maybe he's shooting guns while having buttsecks? :shock:

I poo on you!
[/rant/][/quote]
How can you not like 24?

Although I do watch Housewives.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']When you start off Odin Sphere, you're in an attic, with a book and a cat and a big plush chair.

You can pick up the cat, and carry it with you to the chair to sit in your lap. This is how you activate the archive screen.

BEST GAME EVER 10/10 FIVE STARS[/quote]
So, can you give an honest opinion as to the slowdown of the game? Is it gamebreaking? Still worth $40?

I just played the last song on normal mode of Ouendan. That just brought back my extreme love of the game. Those were some great fucking beat patterns.

I have no idea what I'm watching, but this dude has a mini horse in his living room...

Wait...Dr.MK is playing on a system not made by Nintendo? Wow.

Oh, also, about Odin, it's stages, meaning no overworld type thing, right?

Does this mean there's no searching for places to go/chests to find/etc.? I'd assume so since it's a sidescroller. I just don't want to get sucked into a game where I have to wander for a half hour to find the next level, then wander more to find the chest I missed that gives me the weapon I need. :lol:

Hm...17 missed calls while I was asleep.

My parents thought I was dead :lol:.

Wasn't funny then, but it sure is now...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']tfn just wants to get banned now[/quote]
shrike says nsfw pictures are A-OKAY!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']

Edit- tfn?[/quote]
I think the frisky tanuk means me. :p

The only rule of the OTT is there are no rules.

[quote name='tiredfornow']shrike says nsfw pictures are A-OKAY!

I think the frisky tanuk means me. :p[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']shrike says nsfw pictures are A-OKAY!

I think the frisky tanuk means me. :p[/QUOTE]

I don't remember that.

[quote name='Kayden']The only rule of the OTT is there are no rules.

[/quote]
that is a good one, and while we're on web comics:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back