Yellow Simpsons 360

Puffa469

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Xbox 360 shows yellow streak The Xbox 360 may be going through a goth-emo phase right now with the all-black Elite, but it might just be that, a phase. In a press release touting the Xbox 360's lineup of games based the summer's biggest blockbuster movies, Microsoft today revealed a limited edition run of yellow Xbox 360 Pro consoles.
In a promotional tie-in to the movie version of The Simpsons, Microsoft will give fans a chance at one of 100 yellow Xbox 360 consoles with the movie logo on the front panel and Homer's head peeking up onto the side of the machine. The consoles will be distributed through "a series of special events and promotions," but those haven't been detailed yet.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Simpsons arcade on XBLA please.[/QUOTE]

I second that.

And as for the system itself? Argharhgarhgh...

I think the funniest part of the story is that Microsoft put out a press release touting all its movie license games this summer.

I mean, what did the press release say? "Were happy to announce that we will have a bunch of mediocre quality, movie licensed games that are also available on every other gaming system' ?

[quote name='Puffa469']I think the funniest part of the story is that Microsoft put out a press release touting all its movie license games this summer.

I mean, what did the press release say? "Were happy to announce that we will have a bunch of mediocre quality, movie licensed games that are also available on every other gaming system' ?[/quote]

Ha HA HA. So true, along the Same Lines of crappy games and Summer time. G4 had an interesting point yesterday about how, so many school kids are out for Summer and Studios will not release good games during the summer months. But of course Gamers in general during the Summer do get their crappy movie tie-in games. Guess if Buzz Worthy games came out during the Summer, no one would buy the Movie Tie In games.

I actually really like that console....then again I love limited edtion stuff and simpson stuff....so yeah..

bread's done
Back