yep off and waitn

vou know who

CAG Veteran
yep got it off first and only time I've taken vacation off for a game.. actually I have 9 days of vacation I need to burn and was told not to ask for anything within the last 2 weeks of Dec.. soo I figured this is as good a reason as any to take off..

[quote name='vou know who']yep got it off first and only time I've taken vacation off for a game.. actually I have 9 days of vacation I need to burn and was told not to ask for anything within the last 2 weeks of Dec.. soo I figured this is as good a reason as any to take off..[/quote]

ok....

[quote name='6669']If its Halo 2, then I'm glad you created a new thread for it.[/quote]

Thank god!! i was just thinking that there is a real shortage of threads here about HALO2 coming out! Finally, someone made a thread about it!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669']If its Halo 2, then I'm glad you created a new thread for it.[/quote]

:rofl:
Thera are a lot of Halo 2 threads aren't there?[/quote]
Yeah, we should just have a sticky Official Halo 2 thread in the Xbox Discussion forum.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='6669']If its Halo 2, then I'm glad you created a new thread for it.[/quote]

Thera are a lot of Halo 2 threads aren't there?[/quote]

What are you talking about?! I don't see 3 on the main page right now!

[quote name='punqsux']im glad the gta fans didnt overkill the board the way the xbox games did with fable and do with halo.[/quote]

Just wait til Resident Evil 4 comes out. I'm gonna create a new post for every sentence of information I can find.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='punqsux']im glad the gta fans didnt overkill the board the way the xbox games did with fable and do with halo.[/quote]

Just wait til Resident Evil 4 comes out. I'm gonna create a new post for every sentence of information I can find.[/quote]

Yeah as much as I love GTA SA, I'm amazed how many times we keep posting the same stuff in all the different little side threads for that game.

Too much haloooooo, I am as big a fan as anyone but jezus let it go until the game comes out

:shock: :shock: :shock:
whoops my bad..
I clicked left on :new thread:
when I shoulda clicked right...
my apologies...

:lol:

[quote name='vou know who']:shock: :shock: :shock:
whoops my bad..
I clicked left on :new thread:
when I shoulda clicked right...
my apologies...

:lol:[/quote]

:lol: so that's why it didnt' make any sense and then suddenlty it became another halo thread, how funny :D

[quote name='6669'][quote name='punqsux']im glad the gta fans didnt overkill the board the way the xbox games did with fable and do with halo.[/quote]

Just wait til Resident Evil 4 comes out. I'm gonna create a new post for every sentence of information I can find.[/quote]

you forgot your [/scrubking] tag :lol:

bread's done
Back