Yes! I got it! Thank god.

pokemonfan92

CAGiversary!
I woke up Saturday Dec. 22 like at 4am. Conns was selling their last Wii's. It was forst come first serve. It was the Wii Bundle(which was even better!) I was the 4th person their:applause: Their was only 15 Wiis!!! I got mines and now I'm happy:bouncy: Just wanted to let you know...lol...Happy Holidays:)

These threads have and will seem so hilarious when after xmas blows over and people will be able to walk into a store, buy, and walk out.

[quote name='VipFREAK']These threads have and will seem so hilarious when after xmas blows over and people will be able to walk into a store, buy, and walk out.[/QUOTE]

That's what some people said back in November. Of 2006.

[quote name='VipFREAK']These threads have and will seem so hilarious when after xmas blows over and people will be able to walk into a store, buy, and walk out.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too... then we can stop reading about the Wii being in limited stock and also those scalpers might actually find real jobs.

In the meantime, congrats OP.

[quote name='Vinny']I hope so too... then we can stop reading about the Wii being in limited stock and also those scalpers might actually find real jobs. [/quote]
God... AMEN dOOd... a fucking Men...

[quote name='dratsacras']That's what some people said back in November. Of 2006.[/QUOTE]
But Wii's weren't hard to find since then, just at different times. There were countless times when I was in stores and have seen Wii's in stock.

And congrats OP, hope you enjoy it.

This is what makes me glad I got mine off Amazon earlier this year. Just happened to click the page at the right time and found em :)

Congrats OP

Are you one of the ding dongs who said you would be able to walk into a store and pick up a Wii launch day?

WiiOWN.jpg

^funny

[quote name='Demontooth']Are you one of the ding dongs who said you would be able to walk into a store and pick up a Wii launch day?[/quote]

No, search if you like.

Wild. I bought my Wii in February, the last one at a walmart that was in a not-gaming-heavy market. Whenever I go into Target or BB or CC, I always go past the videogames. I have *never* seen a Wii in the wild other than when I got it. Admittedly I'm not there at truck delivery time, but still.
Anyway, congrats and enjoy.

To this day I have seen a total of 1 wii on a retail shelf besides when i camped target on launch day. I still regret not buying that one when I saw it.

i used to have them for 2-3 days in stock at tru during the year for the most part. they always sold out the same week, but now it is within 15 mins.

On many different occasions over the course of the year I've seen Wiis in Target and Walmart even as late as November of this year. I thought about buying one and holding it for Christmas and selling it but I was sure I wouldn't make any money on them as they were pretty much in every store I had gone into...MAN WAS I WRONG! So I imagine the OP is right when he says they will be relatively easy to get retail come February....

Why the hate? Yeah, there's a lot of threads, but there's also a lot of people who haven't had the money/time/opportunity to snag one, especially this close to Christmas. Considering the look on most people's faces, at least in my experience, when they've gotten a Wii has been pretty 'meh', I'm glad to see someone happy they got something they've probably wanted for a while.

Congrats, OP. Enjoy your Wii, and hope you get a family-wide game of bowling or baseball going. :)

[quote name='whoknows']But Wii's weren't hard to find since then, just at different times. There were countless times when I was in stores and have seen Wii's in stock.

And congrats OP, hope you enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe in your area. Since it's release I've seen 2 Wiis and both were in the small ass town of Poteau, OK. So far in Vegas I have yet to see one.

I wonder if Wii's will sell good throughout next year with those big titles coming out ... I hope so because if the surplus of Wii's was like this year I'll be rich :D

bread's done
Back