Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

i Trade a lot and was like WTF, almost feel for until I saw the blogs tags and went there and saw i wasnt the only one

"A Tip of the Hat to you'

It got me too I woke up and logged in and I was like WTF its only like my first week being a member :newbie:
Then I remembered it was April Fools Day That was a good one Cheapy:applause:

And nice tags *******isadouche :rofl:

It got me! I even got the little adrenaline feeling I used to get when I was a kid and got caught doing something. I've never traded on here so I was about to write Cheapy saying that my account must have been hacked. Nice one!

Awesome job on the April fools guys. It was cool to see my name on the frontpage of CAG for the day, even if I am the only one who gets to see my name there :)

I thought it was a joke while I was drinking my coffee this morning. Scared me for a second, but then I realized it was April Fools Day.

Then the police were at my door and I was arrested for selling stolen goods. That's when I realized it wasn't a joke.

I had to post bail but not after spending a few hours in jail this morning. I got to know my cellmates all too well. I'm home now but it still hurts to sit, so I'm just laying on the couch typing this on my laptop.

Even though google (or should i say topeka) drew first blood i still paused for a few seconds when i saw my name there

Had one of my regular sites not started on Japanese time, I probably would have been more impacted by this. For me it was just a quick "Huh, oh yeah, lol."

This thread and other the "panic attack" threads have been very amusing though.

I HATE YOU GUYS NOW! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK! YOU KNOW, THAT SUDDEN HORRIBLE FEELING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO IMMINENTLY DIE....... ach.... too real looking.

Lmao!!! Best online April Fools joke I've seen in a long time. I was on the line thinking "wtf I didn't steal anything" till I realized I wasn't actually banned, then my blood pressure lessened.

Bravo Cheapy, Bravo.

I especially love the tags in the joke. Seeing "battlechickenisadouchebag" as a tag was fantastic.

I think I'm going to start using that on any posts I comment in from now on.

Edit: Done.

I was furious when I saw the article. I thought maybe someone had hacked into my account and was trading under my name and that I might get kicked off the site. Very good joke, it even made me try getting a hold of my brother so that he could see what was on the site and what people were saying about me.

I think I suck the fun out of April Fool's day for myself. I always remember when it is and I read the blog section first before I read the main page. So I didn't fall for anything. ;)

So I was checking out CAG like I usually do, and shockingly what I saw on the front page is posted by CheapyD is that I'm under investigate for scamming? I haven't done any lowball or sell at all in the past, but did a few trade with other CAGs and participate in their lowball. All are paid and traded evenly and feedbacks left on both side.

Has anyone been through this or know what I need to do now in this case? Also if any of you guys trade with me on the past please let others of how it went. Some dbag is trying to mess this up for me, I really like CAGs, it been saving me a tons on gaming, but this is BS.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back