Yes, It Was An Aprils Fool Joke - No, You Aren't A Stolen Goods Trading Suspect

Want to know another thing OP?

Gullible is not in the dictionary! ;)

Seriously though... Just an April Fools joke Cheapy got quite a few people with

Yeah, this is pretty funny. When I first saw my name as "under investigation" I knew it was an April Fool's joke due to the fact that I was mentioned as having selling stolen goods on CAG. I've never sold or traded anything on CAG ever! Good one CheapyD lol.

hahaha sorry reading this post and watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is making me laugh uncontrollably. Looks like the April Fools is working.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Want to know another thing OP?

Gullible is not in the dictionary! ;)

Seriously though... Just an April Fools joke Cheapy got quite a few people with[/QUOTE]

I know that's the old joke, but it really isn't in the dictionary. It blew my mind.

Ohh man I totally forgot, yeah this is what I get for crunching fixing bugs for the last 2 months and forgot day and time. Dang still need to do my taxes, but I do reserve a bit of time for CAG :).

[quote name='litalai']OMG, I was still groggy from waking up when I logged onto CAG. That woke me up real fast!![/QUOTE]

Same. Good one Cheapy. :applause:

Wow! What the hell that was def one sick prank... I was freaking out, all I've ever given out is HoN, and LoL keys. O_O

aprilfools.png

Wow I got really scared. Then I saw this thread and remembers april fools. Then I promptly laughed for being such an idiot. Good one Cheapy.

Oh man that was not cool! I recently got my steam account hacked 2 days ago and thought they were selling my games. God Damn you guys really got me.

This got me, since I did trade a couple of games the past couple of weeks and it also wasn't April 1 yet when I was checking CAG. It was 11:00 pm last night. Then I realised what day it was in the next hour.

Wow, you really got me! Nice job. :D I was completely caught off guard and freaked out for like a whole 10 minutes until I realized what today is...:D

OMG!!!
My heart was pumping!
LMAO
But then I was like, am I being pranked?
I was about to send that same question to Cheapy D.

[quote name='Roswellkidd']Got me too... I was just about ready to send off an email. Great joke, have fun cleaning out your email lol
haha just saw the post about the tags, definitely gave me another chuckle, although the tag "roswellkiddisadouchebag" might have been a little bit rough lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, email almost sent...

He's gonna have a mountain of messages to clean up over this "joke."

CheapyD gets arrested in Tokyo would have also been funny! And a message about the site being closed, pending further CheapyD investigations! :bouncy:

I burned my house, dyed my hair, stole someone's identity and bought a one way ticket to Switzerland thinking, "they'll never believe me" before realizing it was a prank. Good one.

Ha, I wasn't sure what was going on so I created a second account, and saw that the same thing was happening with that account.

By 9am I had decided not to believe anything at all that I read on the web today, but I must admit y'all had me for a few seconds....nice work!

At first I was ecstatic, then I was like wait a minute? Selling illegal goods does sound like me, but I would never commit to such crime like that. Had my heart pumping at first. Good one!! :)

That was a good one, but I've never sold anything. It did catch me for a second when I saw my user name in the title, though.

Not funny I had to take nitro and call a ambulance I thought someone stole my account and was selling stuff and stole my identity CAG you pay my hospital billls.......HA now how you feel!

I read the first few post this am and thogught good one. But my heart still skipped a beat when i saw my user name in the post.

what the fuck is this shit about selling stolen goods? i never sold anything ecxept psn game shares, and i had feed back from that and that is all i ever sold, and they are my accounts so whats so stolen about that? i dont get what you are saying is stolen .i never sold any thing other then psn games so it would be nice if you stop thelies or what ever your going threw

bread's done
Back