Yesasia Bargain Games $17 Official 360 Wireless Controller

homiebear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (88%)
http://us.yesasia.com/en/BargainStore/Index.aspx

All games and game peripherals qualify for free shipping if you buy more than a certain $ more (usually $35+ total). And you can use a -$5 coupon code to take $5 off WGASIA5

Some ASIAN/JAPAN versions of games are like $19!! Buy over $40 you get free shipping too. This is great since a lot of PS3/360 games are region free and have English.

Examples: (Now some are sold out and back to regular price)

Virtual Fighter 5
$22.49
s_p1004512507.jpg
J

Ridge Racer 7
$22.99
s_p1004512488.jpg
J

Motorstorm
$29.99
s_p1004540651.jpg
J

Virtual Tennis 3
$17.49
pid-1004644215
(asian)

Armored Core 4
$17.49
s_p1004512405.jpg
J

Sonic
$19.99
s_p1004512423.jpg
J

Lair
$31.99
s_p1004621876.jpg
J

Idolmaster
$26.49
s_p1004574914.jpg

[DEAD]$16.49
s_p1004495469.jpg

Official 360 Wireless Controller (Asian Version) I assume it's the same hardware, hella steal for that.

Other stuff of interest, Official Sony PS2 memory card: $5.50 or so

Your examples are just prices, what are the prices related to?

--- Edit ---
Nvm, the pictures popped up afterwards for me.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Your examples are just prices, what are the prices related to?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean?

I dunno I just picked up:
2x Xbox 360 Controllers Wireless
1x PS2 memory card
1x jelly skin for Sixaxis (to make it free shipping)

for a total for $37 USD.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Your examples are just prices, what are the prices related to?

--- Edit ---
Nvm, the pictures popped up afterwards for me.[/QUOTE]

Yes, their website seems to be getting hammered. Took me like 10 tries to add all the stuff I wanted to cart.

lots of nice deals if you can read japanese. i haven't found any US or Asian versions of games i want after 14 pages. still looking...

the 360 controller deal is definitely dead, the price is marked at 69.99...geez

[quote name='pcktlnt']Haha whoa, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (US Version) 11.99. It's showing up as free shipping for me at $25.

Wow, thanks op, they have some pretty good deals in there.

--- Edit ---
Damn, some of their Japanese game are cheap...I wish I could read Japanese. I'm gonna check out their other sections instead of just the games. :)[/QUOTE]

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Castlevania: Potrait of Ruin is OOS.
:whistle2:(

Thanks OP.

I bought the following:
ps3 Virtua Fighter 5 (Asian Version) 17.49
ps3 Formula One Championship Edition (US Version) 28.99
ps2 Super Dragon Ball Z (Japan Version) 16.49

I was about to buy the Japanese version of VF5 until I noticed the asian one being 5 dollars cheaper.

Well, my order for Diner Dash was cancelled because they said they found that they didn't have it in stock after all and weren't likely to get more. What stinks is that I paid with Paypal, so now I'm dependent on them refunding the purchase price since those funds were already taken. Paypal really kind of sucks in that regard.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']^ Are you fucking serious? I placed the same order, the same way. What a joke of a fucking site.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, I was looking at Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, $16.99, when I add it to the cart it says $56.99

Thanks op...I had good luck w/ this site before (but ordering Korean Dramas.....not games....) Anyways, hopefully this gets worked out...

Whew, hearing that cancelled ordered got me scared bout my EVA game, but thankfully it's ready to be shipped.

It's the limited edition of the Evangelion game where you play the role of a detective investigating NERV. It was normally over $100 if you could find it on ebay (just checked and didn't see any) but yesasia has it on clearence for $35.

Sorry, I'm done promoting NGE now ;D

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Agreed, I was looking at Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, $16.99, when I add it to the cart it says $56.99[/quote]

What, you guys didn't know about the special Asian fees? That extra $40 is the "cart importation fee and tax". They add that on when you click to add an item to your cart.

[quote name='homiebear']Perhaps you've reached the limit.[/quote]

I doubt it, barely use it, and its a debit card so it directly pulls cash from my, for once, funded account. >_> I must try again though, I'm persistant.

[quote name='yuffiestrife']Just scored the Evangelion PS2 game Special Edition for $35.

Thanks so much for the heads up OP![/quote]

All I saw was the PSP one? Do you have a link or item number?

Also...did you see any other Eva stuff? :whistle2:D

[quote name='karkyco']What, you guys didn't know about the special Asian fees? That extra $40 is the "cart importation fee and tax". They add that on when you click to add an item to your cart.[/QUOTE]

Not true.

bread's done
Back