Yesasia coupon (US$5 off US$30) DEAD

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Coupon Code:
SINGAPORE06

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This offer is valid until March 6, 2006

Get US$5 off any purchase of US$30 or more from YesAsia.com, your No.1 online supplier of Asian DVDs, CDs, books, games, comics, electronics, and more!

To enjoy this special discount, simply enter the enclosed Coupon Code into the appropriate field during the checkout process, and US$5 will be deducted from the final amount of your order.

Remember that shipping is free when you make a purchase of US$39 or more (excluding any discount). This offer is valid until March 6, 2006.

Terms and Conditions:
To enjoy this US$5 discount coupon, simply make a purchase of US$30 or more (excluding handling and shipping charges) and enter "SINGAPORE06" in the coupon code field when you check out from YesAsia.com.

Each customer can only use the coupon offer once.
The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons issued by YesAsia.com.
The coupon is valid through March 6, 2006.
YesAsia.com is the sole interpreter of all terms and conditions of this offer.

Is this place reliable and how do they usally package their goods? I'm planning on getting the Estpolis/Lufia Soundtrack cheapest I've seen it anywhere especially with the $5 coupon.

[quote name='apokalipze2']tagged. Going to use this for ouendan[/QUOTE]
Ouenden or Daigasso...

It's too bad its only one per customer, or I could save $10 on both.

Wow OP man i love you! Now is there any way i can use 2 of these? Like buy 2 seperate purcahses, then and have them under 2 different credit cards?

Nice! I bought enough manga to last me a while. And by that, I mean it'll take me some time to translate it... Thanks for the heads up on the coupon!

Cool, was looking to pick up some Wizardry imports,hopefully they aren't blue disc like the US Forsaken Land, or I'm in for trouble. Any coupons or codes for play-asia.com?

[quote name='Drahken']Is this place reliable and how do they usally package their goods? I'm planning on getting the Estpolis/Lufia Soundtrack cheapest I've seen it anywhere especially with the $5 coupon.[/QUOTE]

The place is reliable and it has been there for a while. I bought some PC games before and their package is ok.

One thing though, the price for yes asia is definilty not the cheapest out there as you can see, especially for games. 5$ off 30 is still good though, can't complain.

Thanks OP.

I finally went and ordered Daigasso! Band Brothers last night. Cool thing was, a couple of hours later, when I went to check my e-mail before heading to sleep-- I'd already gotten a shipping confirmation email. Nice.

I'll be getting the expansion and Jump Superstars soon, to add to my DS import collection.

[quote name='pinkkirby']The place is reliable and it has been there for a while. I bought some PC games before and their package is ok.

One thing though, the price for yes asia is definilty not the cheapest out there as you can see, especially for games. 5$ off 30 is still good though, can't complain.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I've found that a lot of times they are generally the cheapest overall, as games over $40 have free shipping. At places like play-asia and lik-sang, the shipping often kills the deal for me.

BUMP because this thread is amazing.
Thank you OP! I just got Ouden and Jump Superstars for $80 shipped! Did two seperate transactions, using the code OSU5 in the first order then using SINGAPORE06 in the second! You saved me $10 on games which almost never come on sale. Well i am happy.

So, I ordered Ouendan a second ago, and it's looking like they're out of stock on it right now, as my estimated ship date is March 14th. :( I hope it's just a gross over-estimation of shipping time.

[quote name='Vegastar']So, I ordered Ouendan a second ago, and it's looking like they're out of stock on it right now, as my estimated ship date is March 14th. :( I hope it's just a gross over-estimation of shipping time.[/quote]

No they are out of stock but they'll get more in by that date. Not realy a big deal, saving $5 and we just have to wait one more week or so.

Keep your eye on eBay for Ouendan. I just got a new & sealed copy for $40.80 shipped with insurance from Japan from a seller a really high rating. May have some more coming down the pipeline for any interested.

Now to track down a copy of Phoenix Wright and a DS to play everything on...

[quote name='Ecofreak']Keep your eye on eBay for Ouendan. I just got a new & sealed copy for $40.80 shipped with insurance from Japan from a seller a really high rating. May have some more coming down the pipeline for any interested.

Now to track down a copy of Phoenix Wright and a DS to play everything on...[/quote]

Still 81 cents cheaper with this deal!! :D

I wish patience were my strong suit. Oh well, I've got a copy of Animal Crossing coming in the next few days, maybe that'll tide me over. And then, of course, Ouendan to handle the wait until the 20th, aka DS wallet Destruction day.

[quote name='abhinav']Still 81 cents cheaper with this deal!! :D[/QUOTE]

I was feelin generous with my money today. All extra $0.81. ;)

[quote name='abhinav']BUMP because this thread is amazing.
Thank you OP! I just got Ouden and Jump Superstars for $80 shipped! Did two seperate transactions, using the code OSU5 in the first order then using SINGAPORE06 in the second! You saved me $10 on games which almost never come on sale. Well i am happy.[/QUOTE]

Do you work for Yes-Asia? You posted the same thing in every Yes-Asia thread on the board.

[quote name='abhinav']No they are out of stock but they'll get more in by that date. Not realy a big deal, saving $5 and we just have to wait one more week or so.[/QUOTE]

I think this confirms it.

My Jump Superstars came in and man that game is FUN!! Its hard to play without having a guide but still fun nonetheless. Ive had Ouendan for a long time and that doesnt require nearly as much japanese knowledge and is fun as well.

To sum this up: Buy Jump Superstars and Ouendan if you havent gotten in on these deals ^^

[quote name='jaybird']Do you work for Yes-Asia? You posted the same thing in every Yes-Asia thread on the board.

I think this confirms it.[/quote]

LOL yeah i work there...:roll:
Nah i just realy think this deal is good. I have been watching the prices on these two games for a long time for somthing like this and finaly i get to save $10 in one week for both. I just need a few dollars off so i can get band of brothers.

[quote name='Weedy649']My Jump Superstars came in and man that game is FUN!! Its hard to play without having a guide but still fun nonetheless. Ive had Ouendan for a long time and that doesnt require nearly as much japanese knowledge and is fun as well.

To sum this up: Buy Jump Superstars and Ouendan if you havent gotten in on these deals ^^[/quote]

Heh thoes are the games i got with this deal, i hope somone gets a deal for Band of Brothers.

Thanks to the OP and the person who mentioned the OSU5 code. I just ordered Ouendan and used SINGAPORE06 on Phoenix Wright for about $80 total, so combined with the current discounts I think I saved about $26.

Yeah my jump superstars just came in five days, $40 with free shipping, this kicked ass. Thank you OP, this game kicks ass. Too bad it will never come out in the states.

I just ordered Ouendan from YesAsia and paided by paypal. But when i log in to check it doesnt have any orders down for me. I got the paypal reciept in my e-mail though. Is that normal? This is my first order so I had to make an account when i checked out.

[quote name='mkg12']I just ordered Ouendan from YesAsia and paided by paypal. But when i log in to check it doesnt have any orders down for me. I got the paypal reciept in my e-mail though. Is that normal? This is my first order so I had to make an account when i checked out.[/QUOTE]

Wait a few days

After debating it over the weekend, I finally decided to buy Gradius Portable for PSP yesterday and saw that they'd raised the prices, killed free shipping, and the $5 coupon no longer worked.

I guess I'll wait for the US release.

bread's done
Back