Yet another copy of Steel Battalion for trade...!!!

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Once again, I have up for trade a mint condition/complete copy of Steel Battalion up for trade. It comes complete with the 40 button controller (blue buttons, not green), the original box, shipping box, everything. There is barely any use on this one, almost looks like it could be brand new. Everything is included on this one. Pictures are available upon request. Here are the things that I am most looking for:
La Pucelle Tactics
Dragon Force (only need the disc w/ Wein and Teiris on it and back of box, instruction manual and other discs not needed)
Other Saturn RPGs (especially Shining Force III, Shining Wisdom, Albert Odyssey, Guardian Heroes, etc./ basically anything that's rarer)
Zone of the Enders (must come with MGS2 demo disc)
Saga Frontier
Unlimited SaGa
Breath of Fire IV (PSX)
Doshin the Giant w/ freeloader
Valkyrie Profile
Fatal Frame (preferably Xbox)
And if anyone is interested, I would trade straight up for a copy of Radiant Silvergun on Saturn (I regrettably sold my other copy)

Other offers are also considered. All your games must be complete and in good condition. Keeping in mind my enormous shipping costs, are there any takers?

Damn, I would consider giving up Radiant Silvergun if I could just find some way to try Steel Batallion. Other than ZoE: The 2nd Runner, I'm not that hot on mech games. I'd have to try it to see if I'd dig it. :(

-Hoshi

Damn, I want this fucking game. I hope there's room for this during Christmas. But with the DS probably coming out and my increasing want for a good PDA, I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford it.

Hmm, anyone else think it's kinda funny that a $200 videogame is up for sale/trade at a place called cheapassgamer :)

check my collection. Obviously games like Suikoden and such are not up for trade. I really hate giving up games for other games, but I do really want SB, so for the hell of it, see if there;s anything you like and I will see what I can do.

Edit- all my games are MIB in perfect shape and condition with everything included, many are still sealed.

scsg75- interested in several things, such as Boktai, Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow, Twin Snakes, Star Ocean, Fatal Frame, Unlimited SaGa, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Metroid 2, Super Metroid. I have a feeling that alot of these aren't for trade, though, eh?

well.......what would it take to get SB? I'd let go of a a few of those that you listed. (Star Ocean is actually one of the 3 games I own without instructions...thought I'd let you know that). I'd consider doing Boktai (sealed), Unlimited Saga(sealed), Star Ocean(missing instructions, discs have minor scratches), I can get you a sealed Panzer Dragoon Orta this friday after I get paid or you can have my open one, Twin Snakes, and Metroid 2 (that's cart only, no box or instructions) , possibly Super Metroid (complete, box, instructions, the works....box is a tad warped, but otherwise in good shape). I could probably throw a little cash to in lieu of some of those games to allievate the shipping fees as well after this friday when I get paid.

bread's done
Back