Yet another Free gift from IBM

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']They probably won't ship to you if you use the same address. Good job, bragging about getting multiple items in your sig.[/quote]

I'm glad I got all of those things for free, and I have the right to brag, it's common in sig's these days to say what you got for free thanks to CAG. I sent them out to my freinds houses,as an early christmas present. As you could have read from my previous post. Not even IBM would send 10 presents to the same house.

i went for the pen like everyone else. but i just used my moms daycare buisness as it's licenesed by the state of illinois.so i hope that i get the gift as we are a buisness.

Major props man, really appreciate it. Got one of those pens, might use some other addresses to get some more free stuff! Again, thanks.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']In for a pen. Don't mind Leek, he's 13 and autistic.[/quote]

I just.. had to... say...

kelso_burn.gif

Yea, had to be done.

Anyways, in for a pen around when this was first posted, just was too lazy to type a response then.

I like the idea of a flash drive pen. It combines two of my most frequently misplaced items so I'll spend half the time looking for them!

[quote name='brainmunch']I like the idea of a flash drive pen. It combines two of my most frequently misplaced items so I'll spend half the time looking for them![/quote]
Amen,bro

[quote name='Sejad']I dont get what he did I missed it?[/quote]

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']In for a pen. Don't mind Leek, he's 13 and autistic.[/quote]

Mods edited his post.

Looks like they are not happy about how many online requests they got...
Or am I an idiot and you always had to call?
>>>>>>

To request your gift*, call our Concierge at 1-877-IBM-ACCESS and reference Priority Code 6N7AJ45D. Please be prepared to provide your name and company name so we can verify your eligibility to receive this offer.

*Offer available only in the US and Canada and may be modified or withdrawn by IBM at any time. This offer is non-transferable. Only clients receiving this mailing directly from IBM qualify. Limit one gift per client, while supplies last. No transfers or substitutions allowed. Offer expires on December 31, 2007 at midnight.

Nothin' yet, but freebies can take a while to arrive. It's only been what, 4 weeks? The classic statement was always "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery", so I'm still holding out hope.

bread's done
Back