Yet another lowball 2?

[quote name='TidalDreams']50) Katamari Damacy (sealed). pic - $6.5
51) We Love Katamari (sealed). pic - $6.5
52) Suikoden Tactics (sealed). pic - $7.5
[/QUOTE]

The Katamari's better be mine, because it's been well over 10 minutes since the last bids.

If not, put me down for $7 on them.

[quote name='batman1939']Did I win already I want to dress my son as Sonic for Halloween[/QUOTE]

You're the goddamn Batman, made your costume from scratch, what do you need a preorder item for ;)?

[quote name='MrRosales']Yo did you catch my bid on the pokemon guide? Or did I do that too late? D:[/QUOTE]

i dont see that bid and that guide was mine

[quote name='aptanor']Well the rolling end time was a giant festering pile of horse manure. Hope you enjoy the extra 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

This is the absolute truth. I won't do that again. I apologize to everyone.

o hohoho thats why you didnt bid on it you didnt see it buddy

Post #366 on page 19

EDIT: Unless that post is invalid then yea it's yours and Bioshock isn't mine either. Mind clarifying this for me creech? :/

If I have any mistakes please let me know. I think I got all of the valid bids at the end. If aptanor and MrRosales make some agreement on Bioshock 2 CE please let me know it as well.

[quote name='creech42']If I have any mistakes please let me know. I think I got all of the valid bids at the end. If aptanor and MrRosales make some agreement on Bioshock 2 CE please let me know it as well.[/QUOTE]

He seems to be okay with me keeping it. It's just the extra time that irked him :/

EDIT: I'm feeling bad about it now D:

sweet, got Sonic Ultimate....my disc was damaged so now i can restart playing Shining Force 2 again.

Also i can enjoy the Goonies and Castlevania SOTN while eating chalky candy! sweet!

I didnt see you had a rolling end time. Man these always end in cluster fucks and it seems the theory holds true. Either way, it seems like you had a very successful lowball. Congrats Man!

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']It might be in poor taste to say this but I find it funny the sealed copy of Riviera went for $2 less than the open copy[/QUOTE]

Somehow I'm okay with this.

[quote name='faintsolace']Hmm... I didn't think I bid on item #100, and I can't find it. Could you double check that?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it was an error on my part. I fixed it. EnronLackey won it.

[quote name='nnthomas']Since I only won a tiny cube disc, am I still getting hit with a $4 shipping fee? Seems a bit much for a disc.[/QUOTE]

I'll adjust it for you and others in the same situation. The $4 was more of a ballpark anyway. I'll try to get as exact as I can.

Here are the totals. I will be sending out PMs later today with payment details. If you want to PM me first that's fine. If you are not in the US please PM me with your address and I'll work out the shipping for you.

Paypal Gift Sent, Thanks for the great lowball creech. I can't wait for my Halloween treats, I can't beleive I forgot about this lowball and still won!

Alright everyone. I've gotten a lot of payments. I'm getting ready to go to the Post Office now. I imagine everyone there will hate me by the end of the week. I should have shipping prices for those that are waiting and DC numbers for others.

I'm sorry about being out all day yesterday. As I mentioned before it was my son's birthday Sunday. I took him out all day yesterday to celebrate.

Just dropping this note in as I have received messages regarding the ending of both this lowball and another.

The messages in relation to yours were about people feeling unhappy with the last minute choice to attempt a rolling end lowball when an end time had long been established.
As a refresher, I am going to post the portion of the rules in which this applies to.

Information for sellers:
Please plan your auction ahead. Your end time is a verbal contract with your bidders and is not flexible. Please ensure that you will be ready and able to end your auction within the window specified in your lowball rules.
Items up for auction should be visually verified before being added to your listing (pictures of the actual product are highly recommended!) as sellers will be held responsible for ensuring that their list is accurate and all items are delivered as promised upon completion of the lowball. This means listed items may not be removed from the lowball once it is underway.
Appropriate feedback may be left by your buyers for actions outside the rules.

[quote name='dv8mad']Just dropping this note in as I have received messages regarding the ending of both this lowball and another.

The messages in relation to yours were about people feeling unhappy with the last minute choice to attempt a rolling end lowball when an end time had long been established.
As a refresher, I am going to post the portion of the rules in which this applies to.[/QUOTE]

I understand. Once again I apologize for attempting the rolling end. If you are one of the unhappy people please message me about it to work something out.

^ FYI as he posted above.
creech did already contact me and seems more than willing to do what it takes to try and turn any of those frowns upside down. I'm giving him a break as it was his first lowball and he seems to have certainly learned the importance of sticking to his posted rules and making his life (and ours) much easier.

Seems like a good guy to me, so let's work things out, huh?

Oh boy I think I might know the one that needs that frown upside down..

BTW creech any update on the shipping price for my stuff?

EDIT: Oh man I bet that pokemon guide isn't helping out either.. hope you find a solution soon :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrRosales']Oh boy I think I might know the one that needs that frown upside down..

BTW creech any update on the shipping price for my stuff?[/QUOTE]

yeah. I'm still working on it. So far I've figured out that that Bioshock 2 CE is bigger than the largest flat rate box that the PO offers. I'm going to a mailing shop to look for a box. It's the same for the Tekken 6 bundle, but I may just wrap that one in brown paper.

bread's done
Back