Yet Another Shameless Lockerz Invites Thread

Orgymang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Yes, I'm sure you've seen the massive abundance of these types of threads all over this section of the forums especially the thread by GamerKingFaiz, who bumps his thread to the top every 30 minutes. So now that the Lockerz website has finally started to become stable, I figured I would create my own invite thread.

I'm basically just looking to give out enough invites to land me on the Z-List so if you have been holding out on joining, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite ASAP.

UPDATE 9/10/09:

Since I'm not yielding very good results from here and I'm getting closer to making the Z-List, I've decided that once I've made the Z-List that I will do a random prize drawing of all the CAG members that I've invited and have signed up. The winner will receive their choice of XBLA title from Amazon or money via PayPal (max $10 either way). If you win and are not in the US, PayPal will be your only option and you will receive $10 US. Sorry if this doesn't equate to much in your currency.

UPDATE 9/21/09:

The contest is now closed. Congrats to PlumeNoir, who was the winner of the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

I only need 8 more people to join to put me on the Z-List on Lockerz.

For anyone that doesn't know anything about this website, I'll explain a few things. It is your basic website where you earn points (or PTZ as they call them) towards redeeming prizes. The big exception is that it is nothing like most of the sites out there that make you sign up for free trials or complete endless surveys to earn points. To earn the maximum of 4 PTZ per day, all you must do is login and answer the daily question. You also earn 2 PTZ per referral that sign up and once you reach 20 sign ups, you are placed on the Z-List. The Z-List entitles you to a free shirt as well as earning double PTZ, therefore, you would earn 8 PTZ daily instead of 4 PTZ.

Also, after you first sign up, you will be prompted to play a game, which is a one-time only deal so be sure not to skip it. In the game you have ~10 seconds to catch as many falling blocks, ranging from 1 to 3 PTZ per block depending on size, in which to have a nice starting amount of PTZ. I started out with 33 PTZ after the game.

Currently the prizes are all listed as "Fresh Out" on the website but they will be restocked on September 15th at 5 PM EST. They range from video games for 100 PTZ to a PSP Rock Band Unplugged bundle for 200 PTZ to an iPod Touch for 600 PTZ. They are also said to be offering the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii when they restock but no word on the PTZ pricing.

Bump

Thanks to all that have signed up. I've reached my 20 invites to be on the Z-List. I will do the prize drawing tomorrow around 12 PM EST. If I've sent you an invite and you haven't signed up yet, make sure to do so before tomorrow if you wish to be eligible for the drawing. You are still free to PM me your e-mail addresses if you need an invite but you will not be included in the contest.

I haven't bumped this thread in over 2 months since I had reached my goal of 20 invites to make the Z-List but there is suppose to be a redemption this week, which will be the last before they jack up the PTZ values of prizes by 4x and the site goes live. Sadly, I'm going to fall about 30 PTZ short of being able to redeem a PS3 so I'm hoping I can somehow close that gap with invites.

So, if you by some odd chance have not signed up for the website yet, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite ASAP. Thanks.

Major bumpage! I seriously doubt there are many people out there who don't have a Lockerz account by now but I figured I would give it a try anyway. I only need 1 person to sign up by the 11:59 PM EDT on the 23rd so I can get into the next redemption. You also get a bonus of 500 PTZ to start off with which isn't much but it is better than nothing. If interested, send me a PM with your e-mail.

bread's done
Back