Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='baz8771']That's not really that much of an outlandish price tbh. That whole shipping thing is laughable though.[/QUOTE]

I go to eBuy for all my online game collecting needs

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2555697935.html

PlayStation 2 PS2 & 10 Games - $250 (Brookfield, WI)

Date: 2011-08-25, 1:20PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

PlayStation 2 PS2
Almost Brand New PS2...Less than 10 Hours ever played on.
All the accessories ..hand controls, remote etc.. See pictures
10 Games included ...3 still in the wrapper...Never opened.
Nascar Thunder, Crazy Taxi, NBA Live, Transworld Surf, Medal of Honor Frontline, Grand Theft Auto III
ATV Off Road, Grand Turismo 3, Madden 2001, Medal of Honor
$250 takes it all
This stuff is basically brand new.....First come first serve.
Call
414 430 3647

and some rich, white stupidity to balance out the racial profiling. Brookfield is a fancy white suburb here. "well sir, I believe we paid a total of $600 for these items so at $250 I am practically giving them away to you! JUST LOOK AT HOW NICE THESE HAND CONTROLS ARE"

CALL OF DUTY 4 - $40
Date: 2011-08-25, 7:54PM EDT

CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE. LIKE NEW. NO SCRATCHES.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe - $25
Date: 2011-08-25, 7:43PM EDT

Like new, mortal kombat vs dc universe game. No scratches.

REFLEX MX VS ATV - $30
Date: 2011-08-25, 7:50PM EDT

LIKE NEW. REFLEX MX VS ATV.

:wall:

I am willing to take any broken xbox 360s that are broken off you hands for free. These are not fixable and will have to pay to recycle them. You can call/txt and i will pick up!!!

What a great deal! Saving me the hassle of having to sell it for $20!

CHECK THIS OUT!!! - $250 (Obetz)

Date: 2011-08-26, 12:17AM EDT

I have a ps3 60 backwards compadable and a knife colection and turtle beach headphones and some cards would like to trade for a ps3 slim if interested call or txt 614-929-0714

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nf3p03od5Q05P25S3b8p3831756b111b13fa.jpg
3na3od3l35W05U05X5b8pbced8a24a03614cc.jpg
3n93k83p05O35U05R5b8p1b2bc4a6aec81ec9.jpg
3n03k03lf5Q35X05S0b8pc578f7eec57a14bd.jpg

PostingID: 2566525735

......That is a lot of knives.....

lol

I made a post the other day because the number of scammers asking for old video games has really increased in my area.

basically just posted saying to check videogames.pricecharting site and such.

I got several creatively worded emails from what must be the resellers in the area. Calling me a variety of names and saying I had no life and get something better to do.

really, just the most awful people.

also some motherfucker in watertown just today posted over 60 (SIXTY!!!!!) individual ads selling shitty PS2 and GBA games for $5-$10 apeice.

How does one person manage to put up that many ads? doesn't craigslist have anything in place to prevent this?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/

Check it out for yourself.. all a bunch of junk games too.

[quote name='pollmonster']Sega Madden 97 - $20 (Chula Vista)

Date: 2011-08-28, 10:04AM PDT

Madden 97 for the old Sega consol for sale. $20.00 obo.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/2570156936.html

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Madden 97 and Madden 98 are the only ones I haven't played yet and I need to get caught up on the storyline so I won't be confused when I play Madden 12.

I just love mini gamestops

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/2565996249.html

Metroid is Collectors Edition with metal case and plastic sleeve. I will not sell this game separate from the set. Additional games are - Trauma Center Second Opinion and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (will include aftermarket gun)

***Console just like new. In original box and obviously includes everything from original purchase***
Please see below price comparisons:
Used console for - $140.00 -----> Best Buy Price $150
Used Wii balance board - $70.00 -----> Best Buy Price New $80
Additional Used Blk controller with Motion Plus and Nunchuk - $30.00 ----> Best Buy Price New $40

All above items sold together as a whole - Wii system, balance board, 2nd controller with nunchuk and motion plus, and 3 free games = $240.00

***Cash only*** Please be reasonable !!!
Also available:
Used Zelda Twilight Princess $30.00
Used Biggest Loser $24.99

lol wow $10 off the best buy price for shit that's been in your stinky dogshit house for years?? YES!

Wii System -$500.00(Freeport)

Date: 2011-08-29, 4:48PM EDT

SELLING WII SYSTEM INCLUDING ALL 21 GAMES BOTH WII AND GAME CUBE GAMES, WHICH CAN BE BOTH PLAYED ON WII SYSTEM.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL RIGHT AWAY AT 646-772-5414 OR SEND AN EMAIL PROMPTLY.

I don't care what games you include, I'm not paying 500 for a wii

Nintendo 64 with games and accessories - $125 (Pacific Beach)

Date: 2011-08-29, 7:09PM PDT

I am selling my Nintendo 64 game system along with 3 controllers, 5 games, a game genie, 2 rumble paks and 2 memory cards. The games include 007 - Goldeneye, 007 - The World is Not Enough, Battletanx, Perfect Dark, and Rainbow Six. Also have both cords to hook it up to your TV. See pics below.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2572752860.html

Original Xbox with games and accessories - $150 (Pacific Beach)

Date: 2011-08-29, 7:09PM PDT

I am selling my Original Xbox(not a 360) gaming console. It comes with 1 controller, 1 headset that plugs into the controller, power wire and A/V wire, a remote control and plug that enables DVD playback, and 7 games. The games are Project Gotham Racing 1 and 2, Max Payne, Crimson Skies, Need For Speed Underground, Rallysport Challenge 2, and Forza Motorsport. Please see pics below.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2572752000.html

Paying CASH for VIDEO GAMES for OVER 10 Years (Sumner)

Date: 2011-08-28, 8:21PM PDT
Just as the title says, I want your old video games and video game systems! If you don't want or need them anymore, I'm your guy. I am looking for ANY old system, such as NEC Turbo Grafx 16, Nintendo Entertainment System NES, Sega Genesis, Master System, Dreamcast, Saturn, CD, Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Super Nintendo SNES, Nintendo 64 N64, PlayStation PS1, PlayStation 2 PS2, just to name a few.

Also, ANY hand held systems you may have, such as Game Boy, TurboExpress, Neo Geo, PSP, etc..

Have old games for the above systems? I want those too. Here are some of the games I am looking for: Any Final Fantasy VII 7, Earthbound Earth bound, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha, Xenogears, .hack, Secret of Mana, Ogre Battle 64, Clay Fighter 63 1/3 Sculptors Cut, Worms Armageddon, Intelligent Cube Qube, Guardian Heroes, Enemy Zero, The House of the Dead, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, Shining Force III 3, Dragon Force, Albert Odyssey, Magic Knight Rayearth, Winning Post, Saturn Bomberman, Shining The Holy Ark, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Cannon Spike, Project Justice, Skies of Arcadia, just to name a few.

Send me a list of what the systems come with; cords, controllers, games, etc..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/2571029781.html

Wow, all you have to do is type in the names of rare games on any Craigslist region and you will find these guys looking to pull one over on an unsuspecting person:

looking for old games and consoles (coquitlam)

Date: 2011-08-16, 5:13PM PDT
I am looking for and SNES and earthbound, make me an offer, i am willing to pay around 20$ for the snes and 5$ for earthbound, but just make me an offer and ill see

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/vgm/2550685933.html

Paying CASH for VIDEO GAMES for OVER 10 Years (Sumner)

Date: 2011-08-28, 8:21PM PDT
Just as the title says, I want your old video games and video game systems! If you don't want or need them anymore, I'm your guy. I am looking for ANY old system, such as NEC Turbo Grafx 16, Nintendo Entertainment System NES, Sega Genesis, Master System, Dreamcast, Saturn, CD, Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Super Nintendo SNES, Nintendo 64 N64, PlayStation PS1, PlayStation 2 PS2, just to name a few.

Also, ANY hand held systems you may have, such as Game Boy, TurboExpress, Neo Geo, PSP, etc..

Have old games for the above systems? I want those too. Here are some of the games I am looking for: Any Final Fantasy VII 7, Earthbound Earth bound, Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha, Xenogears, .hack, Secret of Mana, Ogre Battle 64, Clay Fighter 63 1/3 Sculptors Cut, Worms Armageddon, Intelligent Cube Qube, Guardian Heroes, Enemy Zero, The House of the Dead, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, Shining Force III 3, Dragon Force, Albert Odyssey, Magic Knight Rayearth, Winning Post, Saturn Bomberman, Shining The Holy Ark, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Cannon Spike, Project Justice, Skies of Arcadia, just to name a few.

Send me a list of what the systems come with; cords, controllers, games, etc..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/2571029781.html

Super Nintendo Games - $5 (Vista)

Date: 2011-08-29, 9:00PM PDT

These are all the games I have, reach me at 760-450-7800. Non-negotiable prices. Firm on all the prices.

Roger Clemens MVP Baseball $5.00
Yoshi's Safari $5.00
Unknown Game (label peeled off) (Havn't tested it) (Free)
The Simpsons Bart's Nightmare $5.00
Speedy Gonzales Los Gatos Banditos $10.00
Nickelodeon Aaahh!!! Real Monsters $10.00
Mortal Kombat 2 $10.00
Donkey Kong Country 2 $10.00
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures $10.00

Or i'll accept $45 for ALL GAMES.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/2572877819.html

I like how he says non negotiable prices and firm on all prices. He has reposted this on craigslist for about a year now.

[quote name='nickawesome']I found a bargain on the Portland, OR Craigslist for a Playstation 1. He even used a Playstation 1 Pricing Guide (probably dated in 1999)

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/vgm/2570758012.html

140$ for all this

3k13o53lc5O05U15P5b8sec1dbd97ac8c1eaf.jpg

3kb3mc3of5Q25W55U6b8sb6e3fea40e861fe4.jpg

How can I resist?[/QUOTE]

silent bomber is a pretty uncommon/in demand title but those are "backups" with printed labels that he is trying to sell for that much. Pretty bold move.

You can tell that the labels don't look right/aren't original right away.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']looking for old games and consoles (coquitlam)

Date: 2011-08-16, 5:13PM PDT
I am looking for and SNES and earthbound, make me an offer, i am willing to pay around 20$ for the snes and 5$ for earthbound, but just make me an offer and ill see

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/vgm/2550685933.html[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you get a ton of these in the Portland area. It's sad to think that any time you see someone posting a copy of Earthbound on CL for hundreds of dollars, they probably scammed it just like this for $5.

There's also a guy who used to post asking for classic game donations for a church youth group, but refused games based on condition and rarity. That is about as low as you can get. Only thing worse would be claiming you're from a children's hospital. :roll:

Trade a ps3 80g for car (Ottawa il)

Date: 2011-08-30, 8:02AM CDT

I have a ps3 80g plays ps one and two games. 2 controllers games and blu ray movies text me 8156172115

PostingID: 2573118666

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sure, I'll trade my car for an 80GB PS3 and a couple of games! Who needs a car anyway?

(STL. $300) For sale as a BUNDLE, I have:

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) console.

It works great considering these systems came out in the early 80's. Every game I have works on the 2nd/3rd press of the power button.
Like any NES, it may take a little wiggle of the game and a few RESET pushes, but all the games fire up quickly.
I recently took the casing off of the NES and blew out all the dust with compressed air, and reset the 72 pins back to their original
upright position (those things get mashed down over 30 years of use and need to be re-positioned). It's like having a new 72 pin connector in there.

48 great NES titles:

10-Yard Fight
Back to the Future
Bad Dudes
Baseball
Baseball Stars
Deja Vu
Double Dribble
Dragon Warrior
DuckTales
Excitebike
Gauntlet
Ghosts N' Goblins
GOAL!
The Goonies 2
Gun Smoke
Hogan's Alley
Ice Hockey
Jaws
Jordan vs. Bird One on One
Kirby's Adventure (with booklet and dust sleeve)
Kung Fu
MLB (with booklet)
Mario Bros. (Arcade Classics Series)
Milon's Secret Castle
Ninja Gaiden
Punch Out!!
R.C. Pro AM
Road Runner
Rollign Thunder
Side Pocket
the Simpsons: Bart vs. the World
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (x2)
Super Spike V' Ball
Talespin
Tecmo Super Bowl (bought a month ago for $30)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (with booklet and dust cover)
Tetris (Nintendo)
Tiger-Heli
Top Gun
Urban Champion
Willow
Wizards & Warriors
WWF Wrestlemania
Legend of Zelda (Rare Grey cartridge)
Legend of Zelda (Gold cartridge)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Gold cartridge)

Accessories:

2 NES basic control pads
1 NES Zapper light gun

All cables and connections for system are included as well (power AC adapter and A/V composite cables)

I really want to sell this as a BUNDLE, and not separate any of the items.
This will be a great starter set for someone looking to get back into NES,
or could be a great addition to a collector's library.

Please email me with any questions or comments. Thanks!

Didnt know NES has been around "over 30 years". And for $300 he better find another 48 games or something rarer than those.

who are these assholes who think they know anything about what things are worth and how they should work and what collectors will pay for things?

fuck you, random craigslist guy.

I'm amazed this person managed to spell electronics correctly, let alone find craigslist and post this in the correct section.

Found via a search for "Genisis". Now I need to add "Nentendo" and "Netendo" to my list of search terms. Used to be "Nitendo" was enough.

Electronics & Other - $1 (West Hills)
Date: 2011-08-30, 10:29PM PDT

I got a bunch of electronics here is the list! First i got a Brand new (Toshiba dvd player)(Virizon Lg touch screen phone)(Philips Go Gear 30gb Mp3 Player Needs charger sorry)(Studio Equipment, Samson brand comes with mic)(I have Recivers for Stereos)(Gamecube)(Nentendo 64)(Sega Genisis)(Old netendo)(Dell Computer Tower)(BIKES)(Power Tools)(Guitar With Extra Strings)(Golf Set with balls)(Original Xbox) And the best part i will let you name your price if i agree Please call Asap If you want to know more Iteams or If you want to buy!!!! 818-235-2660

850 Sega Genesis games...whoops, they're ROMS. But thanks for leaving us your home AND work addresses!!!

----------------

Hi there im selling my completed set of games from SEGA GENESIS they are Mod. To be use by PC portable computer. I have 843 full games that you will use in your laptop with no problem. I have almost everything sonic 20 different ,batman,super man,pac man,pinball,street fighter.mortal kombat 1 and 2 and 3 ultimate soccer games golf games I have smurfs games the old from sega but very good games.. in total 843 if you love sega genesis games you will love this games because I have all the best seleccion of the games you need nothing to play the games..I CAN SEND THE COMPLETED LIST OF AL THE GAMES TO YOUR EMAIL . . .. . .. . ... I give you one cd with all the 843 games them you install the games or use the cd . . .. . .. . ...thing on those games that you love to play when you wast young. I have games from A to Z I don't have 2 games the same all they are different games if you are interested call or tex 626 421 1795 im asking $50 for 1 cd with all the games. Or we can trade $70 trade value let me know what you got. Im interested in ps3,psp,ipod,laptop,portable hard drive,digital cameras,smarts phone from Verizon - sprint -- T-Mobile or att. . .. . .. . .. . ... im located at 13500 Francisquito ave Baldwin Park ca. 91706 or at my work from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm 10830 santa monica blvd Los Angeles Ca.90025.

Selling Sega Genesis - $100 (Spring Valley)

Date: 2011-08-31, 9:35AM PDT

I have an Sega Genesis that I Need To Sell To Pay My Books
Sega Genisis Is In Great Working Condition
- I Have All Cords For The System
- Comes With 2 Controllers
- Comes With A Game ( Sonic The HedgeHog)

PRICE IS ** Negoitable **

*************************************** SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ******************************************************

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2575246085.html

ahhh, Intertainment... And for $200 for this outstanding collection, I might just be able to add those uber rare carts Dadge Ball and Where's Woldo to my collection. And of course Willo.

nintendo intertaiment system w 24 games - $200 (south l.a)

Date: 2011-08-26, 4:57AM PDT

nintendo intertaiment system with 1 controller n gun n 24 games in good condition w

in good condition $200 ...ASK FOR JR i can't get text on the phone sorry call or email me ty
323 944 9524
1.super mario bro & duck hunt
2.super mario bro 2
3.dr mario
4.zelda
5.zelda 2
6.willo
7.california games
8.metroid
9.kung fu
10.paper boy
11.bases loaded 2
12.dadge ball
13.where's woldo
14.batman
15.total recall
16.ice hockey
17.golf
18.bayou billy
19.rescue ranger
20.mighty bomber jack
21.rush n attack
22.renegade
23.side pocket
24.rolling thunder

Buy the bundle (with 4 copies of SMB/DuckHunt) and get buttfucked, or buy the games separately and get extra buttfucked.

------------------------------

nes nintendo entertainment system - $140 (downey)

Date: 2011-08-30, 3:27PM PDT

get the bundle and save. in perfect working condition Nes with two controllers and two zappers (guns) and a turbo controller( Nes advantage) all the connections and super Mario bros. And duck hunt.all the games you see in the picture. 5626888871 . I can sell individual games if you like. 4 Supermario/duck hunt $10 each. The original Mario arcade classic series $20 metroid $30. Super Mario 2 $30 tetris $20. Tenage mutant ninja turtles $25. Legend of zelda gold.$40 millipede.$10. Doctor Mario $20. Duck hunt with gun $20. Hook $10.

---------------------------------------------------

I will NOT tolerate lowballers!!!

>> NINTENDO, NES, CONTROLLERS, AND A BUNCH OF GAMES!!!

lol that was a good one, karkyco.

anyone else been seeing a lot of these lately?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2576269995.html

gamestop voucher valued at 1000 - $670 (Bradley Center)

Date: 2011-08-31, 9:24PM CDT

Need cash so grab it for cheap

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2572626890.html

gamestop voucher worth 500 - $275 (126th greenfield)

Date: 2011-08-31, 8:33PM CDT

Need the money so selling it for cheap

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2567246085.html

gamestop giftcard valued at 500 - $275 (Germantown)

Date: 2011-08-30, 6:50PM CDT

No need for it so, letting it go for cheap

At first I thought it was a flipper in the area or something but seeing it 3 times in a row with the same type of listing, it must be some kind of scam. Maybe this guy thinks he can actually just steal gift cards from gamestop that are empty and people won't check the balance before paying him? Shady ass craigslist at it again.

To check those GS vouchers, wouldn't the buyer want to meet up at the store and purchase something, like another giftcard or an item that could be returned, to prove funds? This would work with any giftcard purchase to avoid being scammed. One would have to expect the seller to have recorded the card number and PIN so that as soon as buyer pays for the giftcard, if he/she does not use funds immediately, then seller could just drain the account via internet purchase or report the card stolen?

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2537401601.html

Modded PS3 - $550 (South Kansas City)

Date: 2011-08-09, 1:40AM CDT

Modded PS3 running kmeaw firmware 3.55. Comes with 2 controllers, 1 hdmi cord, power cord and 1 tb hd. PS3 has a internal 80gb hd with a 1tb backup drive with 100+ games and plenty of room for more! Rip and play your backup PS3 games. Also has a snes, sega genisis and Nintendo emulator with over 2,000 games! Cash only no trades. I also repair and mod PS3's

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

posted for its complete lack of info or pictures. this is the ad in its entirety. sooo helpful.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/2531405598.html

***nitendo 64 with 8 games*** (kc)

Date: 2011-08-05, 11:25AM CDT

give me an offer for this and ask about other things i have for sell too! my name is john my number is 816 645 xxxx i can send pics apon request everything i have for sell is in working order and in good condition.

[quote name='jer7583']lol that was a good one, karkyco.

anyone else been seeing a lot of these lately?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2576269995.html

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2572626890.html

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2567246085.html

At first I thought it was a flipper in the area or something but seeing it 3 times in a row with the same type of listing, it must be some kind of scam. Maybe this guy thinks he can actually just steal gift cards from gamestop that are empty and people won't check the balance before paying him? Shady ass craigslist at it again.[/QUOTE]

Funny how he manages to be in both Wisconsin and Ohio at the same time.

gamestop voucher worth 1000 - $670 (Mansfield)
Date: 2011-08-31, 6:20PM EDT

Need cash so letting it go for cheap

PostingID: 2575925125

gamestop voucher worth 500 - $255 (Mansfield Oh)
Date: 2011-08-31, 6:28PM EDT

Desperately need the money so... letting it go for cheap

PostingID: 2575938113

yeah so it's some kind of online scam. Paypal me the money and i'll email you the gift card number to use online..

I wonder if there's any way to report something like this to craigslist other than flagging.

[quote name='jer7583']yeah so it's some kind of online scam. Paypal me the money and i'll email you the gift card number to use online..

I wonder if there's any way to report something like this to craigslist other than flagging.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a comment box or something when you flag it, but they deleted two of the ones you posted, so that's good, at least. I flagged the other three.

I did find a section of craigslist to send them scams. it's under the contact on the left side of the screen.

I'm going to start posting those "backups" and "modding" posts to that one too, hopefully they get deleted.

Black PlayStation 2 Slim - $80 (Fallbrook)

Date: 2011-09-04, 10:21AM PDT

I am selling a PlayStation 2 Slim, color is black. It's still in good condition, still is able to turn on and read discs. It comes with all components and cables that originally come with the Sony PlayStation 2 Slim when bought completely new. If you have questions regarding this item, contact me @ (760)-637-7203
No low ballers please, thank you.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/2581676155.html

Getting started on this nonsense pretty early this year:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2582098601.html

[WANTED] Modern Warfare 3 - $200 (West Bend)

Date: 2011-09-04, 5:06PM CDT

I am looking for a legit seller to provide me with a legitimate copy of Modern Warfare 3 a week before the official release date.

I am willing to pay 200$ for the normal, standard version of this game.
Only email me if you are serious. Also tell me how you are acquiring the game.

$200! For a week early!

CUZ I AM A PRO GAMAR BRO I GOTZ TA GET AHEAD ON MY COMPETIZIONS FO MW3 BRAH

[quote name='pollmonster']Black PlayStation 2 Slim - $80 (Fallbrook)

Date: 2011-09-04, 10:21AM PDT

I am selling a PlayStation 2 Slim, color is black. It's still in good condition, still is able to turn on and read discs. It comes with all components and cables that originally come with the Sony PlayStation 2 Slim when bought completely new. If you have questions regarding this item, contact me @ (760)-637-7203
No low ballers please, thank you.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/2581676155.html[/QUOTE]

nice. I bought one of these for $7 from someone the other day.

jer, is this what life has become for you since getting perm-banned on neogaf? I used to love the craigslist threads till all i see nowadays is you whining and complaining and laughing at people on CL here on cag. Big shock on you getting banned on GAF tho lol.

this is the craigslist stupidity thread. the point is to laugh at people on craigslist.

Like this cool guy

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2583976046.html
NES 1993 Top loader VGA 85+ - $850 (Mukwonago)

Date: 2011-09-05, 9:17PM CDT

1993 Top loader Nintendo game system graded by Video Game Authority it got an 85+ which is a Near Mint. Rare Call Jeff at 262-993-3203 No trades, will listen to offers. I also have Super Nintendo 1997, ( last year of production/ graded VGA 85 and same price.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back