Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='spamfree2']Anyone got $$$$$$$$$$ to spend on rare NES games . Not sure if the seller is legit but here's some pr0n for your NES. Web search confirms the titles though.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/vgm/3545458498.html

bubble bath babes $900.00 o.b.o

peek a boo poker $1100.00 o.b.o.

hot slots $500.00 o.b.o.

cash and pick up only[/QUOTE]

im sobbing a little bit on the inside now thank you very much....

[quote name='raiden_86']Thats a great deal for a dick cleaner, the ps2 is just icing.[/QUOTE]
It's cheaper to just get a stray dog.

[quote name='spamfree2']Anyone got $$$$$$$$$$ to spend on rare NES games . Not sure if the seller is legit but here's some pr0n for your NES. Web search confirms the titles though.

hot slots $500.00 o.b.o.

Those games have sold for a bit more in the past, so comparatively, his asking prices aren't unreasonable.

[quote name='ZombieToast']It's cheaper to just get a stray dog.

Those games have sold for a bit more in the past, so comparatively, his asking prices aren't unreasonable.[/QUOTE]

yes but is the stray dog as safe?

hot slots $500.00 o.b.o.

bubblebathbabes-06.gif

[quote name='kouleefoh']Damn good deal
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/vgm/3529587609.html

ps2 slim ,22 games ,1 dick cleaner,5 Memory cards, 2 controllers( fair cond.) Socom 3 strategy guide. all cords and cables included.: NO SEPARATIONS, LOWBALLERS, OR DROP OFFS. U PICK UP. $30. FIRM. EMAIL FOR DETAILS.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I've been looking for a dick cleaner, but no way in hell would I buy one used, let alone from San Francisco.

[quote name='kayne2000']yes but is the stray dog as safe?[/QUOTE]

As safe as a used dick cleaner from San Francisco (Oaktown actually)? Probably, although no telling what you will catch from either one...think I'll just stick with my wife.

[quote name='karkyco']Hmmm, I've been looking for a dick cleaner, but no way in hell would I buy one used, let alone from San Francisco.

As safe as a used dick cleaner from San Francisco (Oaktown actually)? Probably, although no telling what you will catch from either one...think I'll just stick with my wife.[/QUOTE]

I hope to god she does not have a CAG account. Or reads that, cause if she does... Well you are fucked...and not in the good way.

I find that many CL people are too stupid to look up retail prices on Amazon. I once saw a PS3 slim with crap games being offered for $400 and not a penny more or less.

[quote name='KtMack23']Guy wants to star-trek role play with 2-3 women. "Strictly Next Generation"" Nothing weird is going to happen"
http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/stp/3542260564.html[/QUOTE]

There is actually a legitimate Star Trek bridge simulator out there which works best with physical props. A buddy of mine was thinking about converting his basement and charging a fee for people to play.

:rofl: LMFAO, "nothing weird is going to happen".

...too much gold in this thread. Thinking I need a new sig to display to the rest of the site. So, it's between "nothing weird is going to happen" or a line from the cat buttholes on clean sheets exchange from a few weeks ago.

[quote name='skiizim']ROFL, how did you find this? Don't tell me you were interested only to be disappointed. =P[/QUOTE]

It got a lot of attention on twitter and made the rounds on tech sites. I saw a Cnet article about it lol

[quote name='KtMack23']It got a lot of attention on twitter and made the rounds on tech sites. I saw a Cnet article about it lol[/QUOTE]

well this worries me. i just know someone who found it showed up, barely escaped the date rape drug, and is now posting it all over the internet to try and act cool and laugh at that person.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgd/3555394077.html Ive already emailed this dude and told him all his prices are crazy but come on! $40 for a PS1 and $50 for a Gamecube??? GMAFB!

We have lots of games available, trying to sell inventory so we can get new stuff. Prices are negotiable

We Buy Sell & Trade!

With Power Cord, AV Cables, & 1 Controller. Additional Controllers Available

In Stock Price Description
2 $50 Nintendo (NES, Original)
3 $50 Super Nintendo (SNES)
4 $55 Nintendo 64 (N64)
2 $45 Nintendo Gamecube (Blue)
2 $50 Nintendo Gamecube (Silver)
1 $75 Nintendo Wii Black
2 $40 Playstation 1 (PS1)
2 $65 Playstation 2 (PS2)
1 $35 Sega Genesis
1 $50 Sega Dreamcast
2 $55 Xbox (Original)

Always getting new stuff in! Come check us out! We also sell collectibles & Antiques

Antique 2 Modern

It's a dealer, that's why. That how much they go for in the indie shops here in MA at least. Gotta cover overhead and stuff. I don't know what kind of marks pay those prices, when you can do a CL search and the results that would come up with that ad would prob be lower.

Or, you gotta figure that they are expecting people to haggle with them, so they price it high to start with.

[quote name='aptanor']http://staugustine.craigslist.org/cto/3501890454.html[/QUOTE]

Wow, if only that was in the Mackelmore Thrift Shop video along with the DeLorean...what's with the pics of the drop down mirrors, btw? Are they trying to fool people into thinking those are DVD/game/et al video players?

That hood, "cap affixed on top", and the brick/faux brick enclosure of the front of the "cap" and trim is just too hilarious. Slummin 4 life, indeed.

GOOD RUNNING LIMOUSINE, A REAL ATTENTION GETTER WITH A CAP AFFIXED ON TOP, SEATS PLENTY, INTERIOR IS REAL NICE, AROUND 90,000 ORIGINAL MILES, GREAT FUN TO DRIVE. $1,800.00 OR TRADE FOR PONTOON OR PICK UP TRUCK IN GOOD SHAPE. CALL JIM AT 386 - 437 - 0647

3K23G53Mc5L25E65M1cct327f9baf305d1917.jpg

3na3Fd3L55I35G55Mecct1e1ad821377f1e72.jpg

Speaking of roleplay, heard about this one today.

Freaky shit going on in Kempsville

Middle aged bored couple (Kempsville)

Both male and female late 40's seek adventurous couple for fun times. We seek another couple for a night of fun so we can check off another on our bucket list. We would like the man to dress up and play the part of Pat Robertson and the female to wear a tight blue dress and act like she is a sales spokesperson on Home Shopping channel. My husband I would be naked and making love in our bed all the while Pat Robertson will be constantly attempting to save our souls and the female to have ongoing dialogue trying to sell us an Ab Rocket in 3 easy payments. We are open to possibly videoing the event as long as each of you sign a disclaimer. Pl;ease place the word "damnation" as subject line

[quote name='karkyco']Speaking of roleplay, heard about this one today.

Freaky shit going on in Kempsville

Middle aged bored couple (Kempsville)

Both male and female late 40's seek adventurous couple for fun times. We seek another couple for a night of fun so we can check off another on our bucket list. We would like the man to dress up and play the part of Pat Robertson and the female to wear a tight blue dress and act like she is a sales spokesperson on Home Shopping channel. My husband I would be naked and making love in our bed all the while Pat Robertson will be constantly attempting to save our souls and the female to have ongoing dialogue trying to sell us an Ab Rocket in 3 easy payments. We are open to possibly videoing the event as long as each of you sign a disclaimer. Pl;ease place the word "damnation" as subject line[/QUOTE]

just why

[quote name='pixi']Needed somewhere to put this

XEzcjva.png

Just the one[/QUOTE]
What about it? That's probably the lowest price I've seen recently. They're usually at least $25 each.

My buddy just forwarded me this one with the subject "fucking animals on craigslist..."

looking for your wet dirty panties
Im looking to help out if you help me with a pair or a few pairs of your wet dirty thongs g strings or booty shorts i will pay 15-30 and would like to see you in them rub or you can rub your juice and take them off and i leave yes i am real

I saw a guy on CL selling Madden 2009 for PS3 for $15. I emailed him a link to GS that said it was going for $.99 and he flipped out on me, saying his game is in mint condition, blah blah blah... hilarious.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']I saw a guy on CL selling Madden 2009 for PS3 for $15. I emailed him a link to GS that said it was going for $.99 and he flipped out on me, saying his game is in mint condition, blah blah blah... hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I want to see the emails of the conversation. Also that dude needs to know that older sports titles have very little value cause it is always being updated every year and older games' online servers are being shut down after a couple of years.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Ok... OK... It's getting old.... but
I will trade you my worthless game for one you spent $60 for!!!
C'mon man!!! Be cool!!!!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/3571347320.html

[email protected] [?]
flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of wii u Nintendo land (sw)

Trade for another wii u game

Should I offer him my Black Ops 2 for it?? Seems fair!!!

:imwithst:[/QUOTE]

sadly ive known people like that. they think oh i paid 60 dollars for this game 10 years ago so you owe me 60 for it despite it is clearly going for 5 bucks

[quote name='Chedeng88']Twinkies will be the currency of the future I tell ya.[/QUOTE]

twinkies more valueable than gold!!!

[quote name='enigma']Contrary to popular belief, Twinkies do expire and I guarantee those are. :razz:[/QUOTE]
True, the shelf life is only 25 days, but the ridiculous amount of sugar (and lack of dairy) prevents them from going bad for a number of months. It's still nowhere near as long as most people claim, though, and they won't be very spongy by then.

[quote name='Chedeng88']Twinkies will be the currency of the future I tell ya.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='kayne2000']twinkies more valueable than gold!!![/QUOTE]
Actually, the value of Twinkies plummeted only a week or so after the announcement that Hostess would be shutting down. People finally realized how dumb they were being and now you can get a box for just slightly more than retail value.

[quote name='ZombieToast']True, the shelf life is only 25 days, but the ridiculous amount of sugar (and lack of dairy) prevents them from going bad for a number of months. It's still nowhere near as long as most people claim, though, and they won't be very spongy by then.

Actually, the value of Twinkies plummeted only a week or so after the announcement that Hostess would be shutting down. People finally realized how dumb they were being and now you can get a box for just slightly more than retail value.[/QUOTE]

i still hold onto hope someone somewhere is stockpiling twinkies for the end of the world just like that family guy episode and the twinkie factor.

bread's done
Back