Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/vgm/3879702704.html

Guy is asking $380 for this lot.  What does everyone think?  I'm thinking it's overpriced especially for craigslist.  I first asked if he would be willing to split it up (looking for a copy of FF for the NES).  He says no.  I told the guy I didn't want to offend him but very politely sent him an offer of $150 for all of it in case no one else bit so maybe we could work from there in the future (figured it was too low for him but at least he would know I'm a serious buyer in case no one else bites).  I'm not going to offer $300 for text on craigslist since for all I know the games and systems could be in deplorable condition.  Guy responds with "Lol."

Why do I even bother with craigslist anymore?  Most normal people would get my email and say something like "thanks for the offer, I'll consider it" and then just forget about it.  Craigslist jackoffs feel the need to be douches about it XD

If they're too lazy to posts pics and a list for a lot like that, then fuck em.  I used to email and ask for pics of everything, but 9 times out of 10 I got the ol' "there's too much.  It won't fit in a pic".  Yeah, so take more than one photo. 

They act like they're doing you a favor by just having the crap for sale.

And to be fair, his response wasn't entirely uncalled for.  150 is pretty lowball.  I had a guy offer me 50 bucks for a copy of Earthbound a few months back.  My response was pretty much the same :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://lubbock.craigslist.org/vgm/3880174850.html

PlayStation 2 with games and more - $75 (Lubbock)

"Game Stop would charge well over $100 for all of these items" 

No they wouldn't.

3I23Mf3q25F45H65M6d6ia97b3fb590971a6f.jpg

So once again, I get really excited because i saw an ad for a vectrex for $100 OBO, and I text the guy and offer $75. He never responds, then 5 hours later he finay writes back "I didnt do any research and I found out what it is worth so I want at least $250 for it". (FYI you can get one on eBay for around $130 if you are patient) Another failed CL where the seller backs out or something weird happens at the last minute, this is the 6th time this has happened this year! Seriously why should I have to pay more momey because YOU are too lazy to sell it on ebay?!

"Game Stop would charge well over $100 for all of these items"

No they wouldn't.
They would if they could away with it.
The last price they sold PS2s at was $39.99. They even started selling new ones for that price. Now they're discountinued. Even they're not dumb enough to try to sell that and a few junk games for over $100 and I hate Gamestop.

Well, this is either a deal or a setup to get robbed or get revenge on the person that lives at that house:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgm/3879570859.html

There isn't a single crap NES game in that second pic, and actually seem to be some of the rarest of the rare.
Think it's legit as when I emailed him for ballpark prices on Ducktales 2 and Bubble Bobber 2 he said he had sold most of the games in the pic, but wanted $225 on BB2. I knew by that picture (especially placing BB2 and Panic Rest ontop) he knew what the games were worth, but wanting more than the average ebay sale price and listing priced to sell?

If they're too lazy to posts pics and a list for a lot like that, then fuck em. I used to email and ask for pics of everything, but 9 times out of 10 I got the ol' "there's too much. It won't fit in a pic". Yeah, so take more than one photo.

And to be fair, his response wasn't entirely uncalled for. 150 is pretty lowball. I had a guy offer me 50 bucks for a copy of Earthbound a few months back. My response was pretty much the same :p
Pictures should be a must....

And yeah I realize it was a lowball offer, I figured he'd respond by taking 50 off his asking price or something like that. I'm assuming no one else is going to bite at that price so the offer was really just my way of saying "someone is willing to pay you something". I was ready to go up and deal with him until he was happy with a price, but I have no interest in dealing with people too immature to even be on a site like that. If he had pictures and took the time to prove everything was in great condition I would definitely be more inclined to jump on the offer.

And in response, $50 is about a quarter of what EB is worth. There's no way that was a $600 lot of games haha XD

Thanks for the response Wiggy :)

If they're too lazy to posts pics and a list for a lot like that, then fuck em. I used to email and ask for pics of everything, but 9 times out of 10 I got the ol' "there's too much. It won't fit in a pic". Yeah, so take more than one photo.

And to be fair, his response wasn't entirely uncalled for. 150 is pretty lowball. I had a guy offer me 50 bucks for a copy of Earthbound a few months back. My response was pretty much the same :p
I dunno, I've paid $150 for lots like that before. The key is that the guy is forcing the buyer to take everything, and how many of us need every single title that he has listed? ;) How many of us would enjoy paying max value for those titles that we don't need, and then flipping them just to get our money back (or maybe not). It's pure laziness with some of these big lot people, otherwise they'd break it up into smaller bundles (that might actually sell, if priced reasonably!)

Pictures should be a must....

And yeah I realize it was a lowball offer, I figured he'd respond by taking 50 off his asking price or something like that. I'm assuming no one else is going to bite at that price so the offer was really just my way of saying "someone is willing to pay you something". I was ready to go up and deal with him until he was happy with a price, but I have no interest in dealing with people too immature to even be on a site like that. If he had pictures and took the time to prove everything was in great condition I would definitely be more inclined to jump on the offer.

And in response, $50 is about a quarter of what EB is worth. There's no way that was a $600 lot of games haha XD

Thanks for the response Wiggy :)
Yeah, you always have to lowball Moonshotters and the Make Offer people, there's no other choice. Gotta shock their system, and hope that the numbers come down to earth.

"I have a bunch of games for sale, I want higher than the ebay price and I wont give you a list of games because I'm too busy...but here is this blurry photo from 50 feet away so you cant make anything out" - every CL seller in my area

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/3875567637.html

hello guys today i digged up some old games i need some cash so why not sell it to you guys who will actually play them alright lets start i will list amazon prices to compare to what ill sell it for

Pc:

Warcraft III Battle Chest( $19.99)

Dungeon Lords($4.99)

Marine Sharpshooter Trilogy($4.49)

Return to Castle Wolfenstein from $22.99

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight($16.16)

Battlefield 2($9.99)

Total War: Shogun 2 (29.99)

Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection(crazy but they sell it for $59.99) check amazon

Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East($9.99)

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Standard ($9.99)

Black & White 2($11.15)

The Club(6.38)

Ps2:

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock ($14.94)

Rock Band($4.99)

Burnout Revenge ($36.99)

Crash Nitro Kart($14.33)

Xbox 360

Call of Duty: World at War (19.50)

as you see this games come out to $306.51 some of this games are rare and hard to find i haven't played them in a long 2 or 3 games might not work but last time i played they work perfectly fine so if your interested bid now the price is cheap so come on and bid!!! goodluck text call 862.621.8199

Hmmm,,,I wonder what kind of scam this is? If it were a robbery, they would at least be asking for some money.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/3903608142.html

Wii U Deluxe with three games (free) (Columbia)

Yes, this can be yours for free. Wii U Deluxe with three games:

Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Scribblenauts Unlimited

The system has only been played a few times and is in good condition. Honestly I would rather this go to a kid who will actually enjoy it, but after you come pick it up in Columbia I don't care if you play it, sell it, gift it, or whatever.

$200 for all of the games

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/3815984859.html

GREAT COLLECTION OF GAMEBOY GAMES FOR SALE. SEND YOUR NUMBER IF INTERESTED... FIRST 220 TAKES THEM, SEE PICS AND HERE'S A LIST:
POKEMON YELLOW RED BLUE AND GOLD, SUPER MARIO LAND 1 AND 2, FINAL FANTASY LEGEND 1 AND 2 AND ADVENTURE, MEGA MAN , WARIO LAND II, EARTHWORM JIM, KIRBY'S DREAMLAND, METROID II, CASTLEVANIA ADVENTURE, ZELDA LINK'S AWAKENING, KID ICARUS, GAME & WATCH GALLERY 2

Apparently a hacked psp 3000 is worth an ipad and what's with calling it complete NES and complete super nes

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ele/3845306913.html

****** DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A PSVITA WITH 1 OR NO GAMES THAT SUCKS!! lol
INSTEAD GET THIS OVER 600 AWSOME SICK GAMES IN ONE !!! READY ON THE GO!!!!

Selling my Flashed MODIFIED SOFT MOD Piano Black PSP Newer Model 3001 SLIM STILL LIKE NEW CONDITION NO SCRATCHES OR BLEMISHES! NO JOKE!!!
COMES With Carryng Case with Game Storage + Original Manuals and Charger+Over 600 Games INSTALLED! Never be Bored AGAIN ! Perfect for kids Or ADULTS!!

Games READY AND Installed...
- Complete NES Classic over 240 games
- Complete SEGA Genesis Classic Over 200 games
- Complete SUPER NES over 150 games
- CAPCOM Classic COLLECTION 7 games
- Metal Slug X
- Marvel Vs Street Fighter
- Capcom Vs SNK
- Marvel Vs CAPCOM
- The Simpsons Game From XBOX360
- Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Call of Duty Roads to Victory
- Dead To Rights Reckoning
- Need 4 Speed Own The City
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX
- Socom FireTeam Bravo 2
- Twisted Metal HEAD-ON
- Mega Man X4

Se VENDE PSP Modelo 3001 Modificado CON MAS de 600 Juegos Instalados! !! Perfecto para Ninos o ninas !! NO SE ABURRAN! NO Gasten $ en Juegos cada Uno!

Willing to Trade For PS3 Slim with Games / 3DSXL / iPad / 32" LED 1080p tv / Bose System / Bose Companion 5/ Xbox Slim
*NO CELL PHONES OR INSTRUENTS PLEASE

*face palm* so many fails in the state I'm living in (PA).
I found one guy trying to sell his SNES for $300 today because it has Mario world and Mario Kart, which are really rare. *giggle*

Super Nintendo and Games for Sale!
Own the entire setup for just $300.00 (A $395.00 Value!!)
Includes two rare Mario games, Super Mario World and Mario Kart, this won't last long!

*face palm* so many fails in the state I'm living in (PA).
I found one guy trying to sell his SNES for $300 today because it has Mario world and Mario Kart, which are really rare. *giggle*

Super Nintendo and Games for Sale!
Own the entire setup for just $300.00 (A $395.00 Value!!)
Includes two rare Mario games, Super Mario World and Mario Kart, this won't last long!
where at in PA? Pitt?

anywho, um this guy. he wins craigslist. the fact I could buy 4 for this price, I don't even know what the hell this guy is smoking.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/vgm/3886622218.html

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/3911058058.html

Nintendo Power Issues 1-99 - $500 (East Brunswick)
I'm getting rid of the first 99 issues of Nintendo Power. Many of the early issues show signs of wear, but are more or less intact. Later issues are near perfect, and most of the time have the original plastic it was mailed in. Original stickers with my name and old address are stamped on them. I also have some of the original Nintendo Fun Club Newsletters.

I was going to try and sell these on Ebay before I realized what a bitch shipping these thing would be. Willing to meet up somewhere in public to pass these off. I used to be a big game buff, but I no longer have the time nor the inclination anymore. I now have a family to support.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/vgm/3907013619.htm

"I have 25 games and want 5 dollars each and they normally go at yard sales and flea market for 10 dollars each.Make me a offer or pay 5 dollars each but I not going to name them and I do have a ps2 the flat one and a psone the white one for sale too.and over 25 games of sega if you want it all make me a offer and this post will end on wensday if no one wants to buy"

Love the part where he says he's not going to name them, then how will I know if I'm interested?

bread's done
Back