Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='karkyco']Wow...how bad did these bogus hundreds look? Did he email you at all, or did you just put a phone number in your ad and have them contact you like that?[/QUOTE]

They looked really good, i just know the genuine article to know the difference. If you've handled enough real money, you know what its supposed to feel like, these were fake. He never emailed me, only called from a blocked number.

[quote name='blitz6speed']They looked really good, i just know the genuine article to know the difference. If you've handled enough real money, you know what its supposed to feel like, these were fake. He never emailed me, only called from a blocked number.[/QUOTE]

I'd be pissed off, too. It's a shame you didn't get his license plate, phone # or email.

Donkey Kong 64 Game w/ Expansion Pack - $200 (Vista, Ca) - $200 (Vista, CA)

Date: 2012-12-07, 8:10PM PST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]
The perfect gift for your loved one, whether they're your son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter, who you'd want to introduce to this classic game or you're dear friend that is a vintage Nintendo collector. They'll both adore it!
Very good condition, works perfectly. Expansion pack included. Labels are in good condition as well no scratches.

CASH ONLY
NO DELIVERING

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3463443912.html

[quote name='Olengie']unless he makes money off of it.[/QUOTE]
Seriously. There are plenty of people who don't know about the Humble Bundles. Someone is bound to think it's a good deal. It's certainly worth a shot, right?

[quote name='shadyfozzie']What do you guys make of this ad?

http://cnj.craigslist.org/wan/3462327391.html[/QUOTE]
Please help me save christmas (Central NJ)

I know its probably too late but this is my last hope to save Christmas for my kids. I called the salvation army and toys for tots they told me last week was the cut off and couldn't help us. I am a single disabled mother. My daughter and I have a heart problem. Just this summer her heart went into a fatal arrhythmia while in the pool which made her have a seizure, I am only 5' 100 lbs she weighs half of me and I'm not supposed to lift anything higher then 20 lbs, after i got her out of the pool and called 911 I also went into a fatal arrhythmia from the physical strain. Thankfully my neighbor was there and stayed with my daughter.We both survived and are doing well. They changed her medication and increase mine. I will never forget seeing my daughters lifeless body after I got her out of the pool. I cherish everyday I have with my children even more. I am going through the appeal processes with SSI and Disability but have no income besides food stamps and 130 a week in child support. Every Christmas I make it work its never much but always enough. This is the first year I cant see any way without reaching out for help. The reason I cant do it this year and am just asking for assistance now is because I found out this week my kids father started i a new job and I wont be receiving a child support payment for 4 to 8 weeks. I know everyone says there kids are amazing but mine truly are. My oldest is my older half. She helps me so much and does so with such a happy heart. All my kids are little helpers and so loving the bond they have with each other is priceless. They are great kids and very well behaved. I cant imagine them waking up Christmas morning and seeing Santa didn't come or having to ruin the magic of it all . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me and save Christmas for us. Anything will be GREATLY appreciated clothes toys books.

Thank you and Happy Holidays

Kayla is 6 years old (girl)
Ryder is 3 years old (boy)
Celisse is 18 Mothns (girl)

While I'm sure some of these ads might have some truth to them, I'd be very cautious giving them anything. There are many other organizations that can provide help to those families that TRULY need it. Message them back and tell them to go to church. If they are truly in need, they will find the help they want there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jmbreci']I love this...$450 for a Wii with 4 controllers and a couple of games.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/vgm/3463540946.html

I almost did the Handsome Jack when he blew that gals head off when I read this. That will get me the Deluxe Wii U and Zombie U + Super Mario U. Got to love people.[/QUOTE]

"Hardly" played, homie!! What's your problem? I know you believe him!!! Get real. I am sure he is telling the truth... what with the three different styles of steering wheels... I sure he played it two times at the most. No need to run back to the store and get another wheel because Timmy is coming over tonight.

Yes, I'm bored!!

Sold my copy of Halo 4 on CL and got paid in counterfeit money.....wtf. Lesson learned I suppose. Going to get one of those markers and check them from now on, why are people such assholes?

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Sold my copy of Halo 4 on CL and got paid in counterfeit money.....wtf. Lesson learned I suppose. Going to get one of those markers and check them from now on, why are people such assholes?[/QUOTE]

If you still have the $$$ and the guy's email/phone number, file a police report. What he did was illegal, and he could get some jail time, as I believe counterfeiting is a federal offense.

Games you Want (ontario,CA)

Date: 2012-12-10, 1:11PM PST
Hello I am offering a service of finding specific games you might be looking for, I will look for it and sell to you for a certain price.
email or text or call 909

Hardware and systems may be asked as well.
I am also willing to mail the game if you live far. ( shipping costs will be added)
Thank you

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

LOL WHUT?

I don't get what this guy is doing.

[quote name='blindinglights']I think a person looking to scam someone is more likely to write that than a person who actually needs it.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Like NISS said as well, there is no shortage of charitable organizations and deep pocketed companies/individuals that are more than willing to help. She can forward her contact information to any number of daytime talk shows and morning feel good news programs and they will get her all sorts of shit...provided her story is legit.

Smells like bullshit to me personally, and boy if it is...is this ever scummy. But then again, craigslist can and often is the sort of haven for this kinda shit.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']I think this guy has his priorities wrong.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/3452957477.html

Hello I have been trying to get an Xbox 360 for the past 3 years my wife has a terminal illness and I can not afford one I can only spend about 25.00 can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with that? Sounds like he's going to have a lot more free time in his newly single life shortly :lol:...or maybe his wife's dying wish is to get a cheaper than cheap Xbox 360 :roll:

Hello I have been trying to get an Xbox 360 for the past 3 years my wife has a terminal illness and I can not afford one I can only spend about 25.00 can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with that? Sounds like he's going to have a lot more free time in his newly single life shortly :lol:...or maybe his wife's dying wish is to get a cheaper than cheap Xbox 360 :roll:

Translation:

My wife (who may as well be dead to me) divorced me and took my money and my xbox. Help a brother out in his time of need.

I sent him an email telling him such.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/vgm/3474458489.html
OMG! I'm flying to the moon over this great deal.
I have a old school Nintendo 64 with 2 perfect working remotes ( the buttons don't stick or throttle doesn't get stuck) and I have three of the best games that come with it.
1) super smash bros
2) Mario kart 64
3) Mario tennis
I Also have other games as well like WWF wrestle mania, Star Wars Rogue Squadron and if I can find my lost Zelda ocarina of time ill even throw that in as well.
This is a bundle package only and it's up for sale at $140 FIRM. You are more than welcome to see that it is in working condition. Keep in mind these are classics and very rare to find.
You can call or text nick. Remember these are great Holliday gifts!!!

http://southbend.craigslist.org/ele/3477312788.html

3n53Mf3N85N45Lf5T6ccda72aea9c8bbf1eb1.jpg

Not video game related but this made me laugh :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']Ugh, I think it's so disgusting when people let animals in their bed like that. Their buttholes are on his blanket! Also, his TV is overpriced.[/QUOTE]

OCD much? :roll:

There is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with your pets (as long as they have flea and tick treatments and are in good health). They'll just end up sleeping on the bed while you are gone anyway. My wife and I would feel like something was ajar in the universe if our four cats weren't sleeping with us at night.

(Yes.. I know... four cats... we like rescuing them from the local humane societies whenever we have room.. love animals entirely too much.)

[quote name='Monoxide1986']OCD much? :roll:

There is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with your pets (as long as they have flea and tick treatments and are in good health). They'll just end up sleeping on the bed while you are gone anyway. My wife and I would feel like something was ajar in the universe if our four cats weren't sleeping with us at night.

(Yes.. I know... four cats... we like rescuing them from the local humane societies whenever we have room.. love animals entirely too much.)[/QUOTE]

this though the dogs i used to have would try and throw me off the bed and often succeed it went a little to far lol. it was two mastiffs losing was to be expected.

also lol at that cat picture

[quote name='Monoxide1986']OCD much? :roll:

(Yes.. I know... four cats... we like rescuing them from the local humane societies whenever we have room.. love animals entirely too much.)[/QUOTE]
Not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets has nothing to do with OCD. I just have this little thing called not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets. People are free to sleep with their pets if that somehow makes them happy and I'm free to be against it. Everybody wins...unless I sleep over at my brother-in-law's house and forget to take a change of clothes or a lint roller/flamethrower.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets has nothing to do with OCD. I just have this little thing called not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets. People are free to sleep with their pets if that somehow makes them happy and I'm free to be against it. Everybody wins...unless I sleep over at my brother-in-law's house and forget to take a change of clothes or a lint roller/flamethrower.[/QUOTE]

i can see the story now....."man sleeps at in-laws house and forgets to bring clean sheets so uses flamethrower to clean burn the infected animal sheets that in-laws pets of slept on......and in other news police have asked us to remind everyone please for the love of all things Holy don't use a flamethrower in your own house"

*3 days later news reports on the funeral*

[quote name='ZombieToast']Not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets has nothing to do with OCD. I just have this little thing called not wanting filthy assholes on my sheets. People are free to sleep with their pets if that somehow makes them happy and I'm free to be against it. Everybody wins...unless I sleep over at my brother-in-law's house and forget to take a change of clothes or a lint roller/flamethrower.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the issue is... You're not licking the sheets, and sitting on a toilet is more filthy then having your cat sit on your bed.

Ok. I'm pretty sure most cats buttholes are cleaner than yours (since they clean them daily) and your most likely getting your own butthole all over your sheets...ewwww... but do whatever makes you happy...

We are talking entirely too much about buttholes...

I never intended for this to turn into a cat-butthole discussion and I don't wish to prolong it, but bear with me for a second...

[quote name='soulchief']Not sure what the issue is... You're not licking the sheets, and sitting on a toilet is more filthy then having your cat sit on your bed.[/QUOTE]
I just think it's gross. Wouldn't you be a little grossed out if I rubbed my butthole all over your sheets? My dong is nice and clean because I just got out of the shower, but you'd probably be grossed out if I stuck it in your food or rubbed it all over your face. Unless that's your thing...I really don't know, but most people have something that grosses them out. For me, it's poo particles, especially ones that don't belong to me. Toilets are gross too, but I need them. I don't need butthole sheets.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Ok. I'm pretty sure most cats buttholes are cleaner than yours (since they clean them daily) and your most likely getting your own butthole all over your sheets...ewwww... but do whatever makes you happy...

We are talking entirely too much about buttholes...[/QUOTE]
1. I'm certainly not going to claim that one butthole is cleaner than the other, but I clean mine everyday as well. Usually a few times a day because I get a good amount of fiber.
2. My butt cheeks prevent me from getting my butthole all over the sheets. But that's irrelevant because I'm not concerned with my own butthole. I know where it's been and what it's been up to. Plus, it's different when it's your own filth. Also, there's the aforementioned daily cleaning.
3. Yes, one thing we can agree on. My comment really wasn't meant to spark a butthole debate. But I guess it's good to know where everyone stands on the issue.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']It's all good zombie, I just thought i'd give you shit. Discussion of buttholes dropped.[/QUOTE]

Give you shit? Buttholes?

I am giggling like I'm 12 again.

bread's done
Back