Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

Well, the person obviously isn't responsible enough to properly care for a pit if they're willing to let it go for so little, so maybe it will find a better home.

Don't know why this surprises any of you. I take it you guys have never looked into the pet section. There's ALWAYS terrible pet owners looking for trades and ridiculous "re-homing fees" to "make sure the animal goes to a good home".

I had a stack of common NES duplicates I put on CL and one was Flintstones Rescue of Dino and Hoppy....well I made the mistake of just listing it as "flintstones" and not specifying that it was the first one and within 10 minutes got about 35 emails from people offering me only $20 for the lot, but clearly thinking I had the 2nd Flintstones game

[quote name='crows in black']I had a stack of common NES duplicates I put on CL and one was Flintstones Rescue of Dino and Hoppy....well I made the mistake of just listing it as "flintstones" and not specifying that it was the first one and within 10 minutes got about 35 emails from people offering me only $20 for the lot, but clearly thinking I had the 2nd Flintstones game[/QUOTE]

that's hilarious if any were worth more than than lot is actually worth you should have accepted :D

It was actually more depressing than funny to me because it means there are SO many resellers in my area that my chances of ever getting anything on CL are one in a million

[quote name='judasmaiden15']http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vgm/3801009366.html

I thought this said $50 for the lot

ALL GAMES SAVE (BATTERIES ARE BRAND NEW) AND WORK GREAT
ASKING $50 EACH OR BEST OFFER
RED
YELLOW
BLUE
SILVER
GOLD
CRYSTAL
[/QUOTE]

"Only" $40 each now, except for the "discount" to $30 for Blue, how generous given it has no label. Love this pricing for cart only copies :roll:. Real bonus to the deal though is you get to pick them in Carson...hope you're bringing a posse and everyone is packing!

I flag all those "I buy your games" ads for spam.

I should email them with a prepared list of the cheapest, shittiest wii garbage possible and some genesis and snes sports titles

[quote name='jer7583']I emailed saying "I have a wii game cold stone creamery and NHL"

I think this is the bottom of the barrel of wii shit. http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/cold-stone-creamery-scoop-it-up

Why a game about cold stone creamery, its worse than the game about dog food on Atari 2600[/QUOTE]

there is a wiiware game that is literally just picking a fire on screen and letting it play. thats it. you can pick different kinds of wood to throw in the fire i think. but yes thats it.

worst of all years ago when i found it i heard people online defending it. i died a bit that day.

[quote name='jer7583']I emailed saying "I have a wii game cold stone creamery and NHL"

I think this is the bottom of the barrel of wii shit. http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/cold-stone-creamery-scoop-it-up

Why a game about cold stone creamery, its worse than the game about dog food on Atari 2600[/QUOTE]

Not on the Wii, but on the DS there was Silly Bandz. WTF kind of cash grab/Angry Birds knock-off was that? It had less in common with those stupid rubber bands as the new Battleship movie had with the game it was "based" on. So bad that it's unrated on metacritic and IGN; nobody had the courage to play it. :lol:

Big money for heavily worn cart only copies. Also, CAPS LOCK NEED NOT APPLY EITHER.

RARE SNES SUPER NINTENDO RPG GAME COLLECTION FOR SALE !!!!! - $950 (OC)

THIS IS PERFECT FOR THE COLLECTOR THAT IS READY TO TAKE OVER A GREAT COLLECTION OF SUPER NINTENDO RPG'S .. RESELLERS NEED NOT APPLY...I AM LOOKING TO GET TOP DOLLAR ON MY GAMES, SUPER NINTENDO GAMES ARE JUST LIKE GOLD...THE ONLY APPRECIATE IN VALUE WITH TIME. SEND YOUR NUMBER IF INTERESTED. SEE PICS AND HERE IS THE LIST:
SUPER GAMEBOY, SUPER METROID, SUPER MARIO WORLD, SUPER MARIO ALL STARS, SUPER TURRICAN, EARTHBOUND, KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, EARTHWORM JIM 2, UN SQUADRON, SUPER GHOULS & GHOST, SUPER MARIO KART, GRADIUS III, FINAL FIGHT, SECRET OF MANA, MEGA MAN X, CHRONO TRIGGER, LUFIA I AND II, FINAL FANTASY II AND III AND MYSTIC QUEST, ILLUSION OF GAIA, SECRET OF EVERMORE, BREATH OF FIRE, ULTIMA RUNES OF VIRTUE II, WANDERER'S FROM Y'S III AND ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST...ALL WORK PERFECT AND SAVE PERFECT!

[quote name='Southard']http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/vgm/3811498764.html

Yea right, $350 for a modded Xbox that is NOT banned from live and yet it has a 500gb hdd? I thought Microsoft would ban the system on the principal that they do not sell drives that big?[/QUOTE]

they will not ban you for a HDD size. they also dont ban all modded consoles. save data hacks for instance....disc drive hacks(play burned games that are a 1 to 1 copy of the retail game or if the copy of that game is modded as long as you dont go play online with it(you can be signed in online) and run into someone that will report you) for instance take the WWE games you can burn a copy of the game with swapped out characters so as long no one reported you for using one of these characters online you'd be safe. the ones that are banned are ones that can run unsigned code they get banned within 15 minutes.

also the RGH(i think thats what its called) can be safely on a console that goes online with a different gamertag and use the JTAG like hacks on the offline portion of the console while not signed in online.

again stopping hacking from going online and consoles from getting hacked is a futile thing. given it time there will be serious hacking to Xbox one and the system wont have to go online. i suspect the log in online thing is an attempt to stop hacking because ya know that ALWAYS works WITHOUT FAIL /sarcasm.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/3820862518.html

What is this, 2008?
HAVE A BUNCH OF PS2 GAMES FOR SALE ALL READY TO SELL HERE ARE THE GAMES AND THE PRICES FOR THEM ALL
(732)-947-6752

God of War-20$

God of War strategy guide-20$
Neo Contra-10$
Spartan Total Warrior-25$

Baldurs gate Dark Alliance-30$
Capcom vs snk 2mark of the millennium-50$

Monster Rancher 3-20$
Def jam fight for New York-30$
Indigo Prophecy-30$

.Hack Infection-20$

Dynasty Warriors 4-15$
Mercenaries-15$

Mercenaries 2-25$

[quote name='karkyco']Big money for heavily worn cart only copies. Also, CAPS LOCK NEED NOT APPLY EITHER.

RARE SNES SUPER NINTENDO RPG GAME COLLECTION FOR SALE !!!!! - $950 (OC)

THIS IS PERFECT FOR THE COLLECTOR THAT IS READY TO TAKE OVER A GREAT COLLECTION OF SUPER NINTENDO RPG'S .. RESELLERS NEED NOT APPLY...I AM LOOKING TO GET TOP DOLLAR ON MY GAMES, SUPER NINTENDO GAMES ARE JUST LIKE GOLD...THE ONLY APPRECIATE IN VALUE WITH TIME. SEND YOUR NUMBER IF INTERESTED. SEE PICS AND HERE IS THE LIST:
SUPER GAMEBOY, SUPER METROID, SUPER MARIO WORLD, SUPER MARIO ALL STARS, SUPER TURRICAN, EARTHBOUND, KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, EARTHWORM JIM 2, UN SQUADRON, SUPER GHOULS & GHOST, SUPER MARIO KART, GRADIUS III, FINAL FIGHT, SECRET OF MANA, MEGA MAN X, CHRONO TRIGGER, LUFIA I AND II, FINAL FANTASY II AND III AND MYSTIC QUEST, ILLUSION OF GAIA, SECRET OF EVERMORE, BREATH OF FIRE, ULTIMA RUNES OF VIRTUE II, WANDERER'S FROM Y'S III AND ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST...ALL WORK PERFECT AND SAVE PERFECT![/QUOTE]

I see you saw that one too...

http://southbend.craigslist.org/vgm/3827135314.html

PS3 GAMER PACK! - $150 (Niles, MI)

I have a son on the way and money is crucial right now so I'm selling this absolute STEAL! Assassins Creed 3 as well as the Hard Cover strategy guide that is incredible! PLUS 2 controllers that work great!

An absolute steal huh. BS

Just curious have any you guys actually made a post on Craigslist to call out these idiotic postings?

bread's done
Back