Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

So many people overcharge on craigslist. I just want to e-mail so many and tell them they would never get what they're asking for, but I just never bother. 

Personal Nintendo Collection - $1 (San Diego)
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/4683825980.html

Im thinking about selling my Nintendo collection. NOT PARTING OUT OR SEPERATING.
Do NOT Offer me $700. Im not a fool, You resellers can easily make more money off this bundle with the price I listed. Prices are WAY below Used resale value. Dont tell me the price is too high. The price is fair, Its $1,460 for my COMPLETE collection, you get everything listed if you fork up the cash, I do not wish to sell individually as I already have purchased this individually and it took a LONG time. I will price this fairly, Email me if you're interested. CASH ONLY NO CHECKS. If i do not get the magic number I will not sell it. You cant get a better deal because this is the best deal on everything and i'm not taking into consideration of the consoles because those alone are asking $60-120 without games, But mine are cheaper. You buy this entire collection FOR my price and you can double in price or sell individually for more. Thats fine with me. Its a win/win I don't have the time, Most of it is crap but its my crap. I know im freaking nuts if I think I can get $1400 for this collection but you never know. Happy viewing.

NES collection: $100
NES system, 2 controllers Av plug and power supply $40
Empire Strikes back $14
Excite Bike $7
Ice Climber $8
Legend Of Zelda $15
Metroid $9
Super Mario Bros 2 $10
Super mario bros/ Duck hunt $5

Super Nintendo Collection: $365
SNES system 2 controllers av cord, power supply $50
Super Nintendo 20 cartridge carrier rack $15
Donkey Kong Country $20
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
F zero $3
Jurassic Park $4
Jurassic Park 2 $3
Legend Of Zelda Link to A Past $22
Monopoly $5
Power Rangers $9
Ren & Stimpy: Veediots $6
Street Fighter II Turbo $8
Super Gameboy $10
Super Mario Allstars $26
Super Mario kart $22
Super Mario World $15
Super Mario World 2: Yoshis Island $25
Super Metroid Complete In Box $120
Super Star Wars $8

Nintendo 64 Collection $270
Nintendo system with expansion pak($30), controller Pak, Rumble Pak, Transfer Pak, 2 Controllers Av plug and power supply $80
Banjo Tooie $14
Golden Eye $17
Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask $26
Mario Kart 64 $26
Offroad Challange $8
Pokemon snap $14
Pokemon Stadium $16
StarFox 64 $10
Super Mario 64 $26
Tony Hawks pro skater $18
Turok: Dinosaur hunter $10
Vigilante 8 $8

Gamecube Collection $120
Gamecube with 2 controllers Av plugs and power cord, Memory card $30
Gameboy Advance Player and gameboy disc $22
Eternal Darkness $23 (bought it for $35 at Book Off)
Super Smash Bros Melee $25
Metroid Prime $20

Game boy Collection: $490
Mind you ALL Gameboy games with CR2025 batteries etc have new batteries I replaced myself *soldered not ghetto electric tape*
Purple Gameboy color with Front Lit Mod $40
Yellow Gameboy color $20
Atomic Purple Gameboy color $20
Black Gameboy pocket with carrying case $25
Clear Gameboy pocket $20
Original Gameboy with carrying case $25
Gameboy Printer with cable and 2 boxes of printer paper $30
(x3 link cables) $6
All games Save:
Legend Of Zelda Links Awakening $24
Metroid II Return Of Samus $24
Pokemon Blue Version $10
Pokemon Red Version $8
Pokemon Yellow $24
R-type $3
Super Mario land 2 $5
Wario Land SM3 $6
GAME BOY COLOR:
Donkey Kong Country $10
Legend Of Zelda Oracle of Seasons $18
Mario Tennis $7
Pac Man Special Color Edition $6
Pokemon Gold Complete in Box $60
Pokemon Silver Complete in Box $65
Pokemon pinball $8
Wario Land 3 $12

Gameboy Advance Collection: $115
Legend Of Zelda Link to the past/ 4 swords $13
Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga $10
Metroid Fusion $12
Metroid Zero Misson $18
Pokemon Leaf green version $20
Pokemon Ruby $22
Pokemon Sapphire $20

Grand total of everything listed is $1,460 at its bottom honest dollar, so collectors Welcome, Everything is in well kept condition and works 100% with no issues. Please Email me thank you for looking.

Please acknowledge or ignore: Nintendo NES , Super Nintendo SNES , Gameboy GBY , Gameboy Color GBC , Nintendo 64 N64, Gamecube GC, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, NOT SPAM, DO NOT FLAG.

This is a huge lot of games priced at or over market value that the seller refuses to part out or even negotiate on. At least he says he's nuts for asking this price.

Game Boy Color and Pokemon Red Version - $80 (Ofallon, mo)

condition: excellent

Selling my Game Boy Color and Pokemon Red Version for $80. Need gone asap, bills need paid. All works, and has battery cover on back. Plus 2 AA's to get you started. Text me! (6three6)-28one-6nine10

And.........WTF? Stolen??
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/4671072820.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit lol. At first I was going to say I could probably believe this as I've seen people who will buy one to keep sealed, one or more to play with since each one is leveled different with a unique chip, and maybe another to have to collect or use for another character down the line but what that guy has is ridiculous. Some of those are definitely oop though and have been for a very long time so if this guy stole all of this then this is an accumulation that has taken quite a long time to get to where it is now. Unless he stole it all from someone else and that person was the thief lol. On the offchance that this is just some insane Skylanders fan, what was his motivation for blowing thousands on this I don't know.

flat PS2 with 20+ games - $40 (Lubbock)

flat PS2 WITH TWO CONTROLLERS, ALL WIRES AND CABLES, 20+ games.. and is capable of playing blueray DVD.. all in perfect working condition..

00J0J_inL7n5ZvxUF_600x450.jpg

This is a really good deal as far as price. But there is no such thing as a PS2 that plays blurays. 

I've had my 250GB PS3 Slim listed for about a week with only a few bites, but nothing solid. It's been opened because I just replaced the laser, works perfectly fine. The only problem is it comes with a third-party wired controller, so I'm asking $120 FIRM, cash only, will meet partway. I'm also offering to throw in my GOW:A CE in for an extra $20 ($140 for all).

This clownshoe just emailed me a short time ago:

Could u deliver the PS3 I just need the console the wires and controller I'll offer you 80 cash today
So, you ignore my FIRM price, which is already a fuck ing bargain and want me to knock 33% off? And then you want me to deliver it to you, which is most likely at least 25 miles away and probably in the ghetto? Reported as unwanted and delete.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/4704597671.html

These have been popping up everywhere. They are different than the usual fake ad where it says something like "email me at de433de @ [gmai] and don't use the CL mail"

I haven't bothered emailing one yet for the usual spam response but they look to be copies of real ads from different states with much higher prices. They als oonly copy the first few lines of the ad and don't copy the complete original ad.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/4704597671.html

These have been popping up everywhere. They are different than the usual fake ad where it says something like "email me at de433de @ [gmai] and don't use the CL mail"

I haven't bothered emailing one yet for the usual spam response but they look to be copies of real ads from different states with much higher prices. They als oonly copy the first few lines of the ad and don't copy the complete original ad.
I was curious so I sent an email from my spam email and got this:

Thank you for your interest in my ad. However, I'm sorry to say I meet

somebody else and sold it already. If you’re still trying to find a
good deal on it then i am suggesting you to visit this site- <removed bidding website>
It's where i got mine from. It’s an auction site. The bids are really cheap. Just bid when there’s under 5 seconds left and it’s easy to win.

All the best
David Miller

And I still can't sell my PS3. I get several emails per day, but when I respond.. crickets. On saturday, I had one lady go so far as suggest a place to meet and when I agreed, nothing.

I ended up dropping my price to $100, $120 with my GoW:A CE. Then yesterday I get this:

I'll totally buy this. xxxxxxxxxx- Justin.

I'm in the east end of pittsburgh. Bloomfield, specifically. Will be able to acquire sometime tomorrow (Monday) before 4pm, possibly after.

Gotta admit I'm not too keen on God of War, but I'll pay 120 if you willing to meetup in Shadyside. Gas fare and whatnot.

Please call if interested. Thank you.

-Justin.
So, he wants expects to drive 1.5 miles while I drive 25 miles. Additionally, from how I'm reading it, he doesn't really want GoW but he'll take it for the additional $20, but that can also be considered gas fare. WTF?

Even if he means he'll pony up an extra 20 just for me to drive the distance, fuck that. Last time I drove 20+ miles to meet someone, they never showed and blocked my number.

I think I'm just going to pull the listing and keep it. I'm done with this crap.

And I still can't sell my PS3. I get several emails per day, but when I respond.. crickets. On saturday, I had one lady go so far as suggest a place to meet and when I agreed, nothing.

I ended up dropping my price to $100, $120 with my GoW:A CE. Then yesterday I get this:

So, he wants expects to drive 1.5 miles while I drive 25 miles. Additionally, from how I'm reading it, he doesn't really want GoW but he'll take it for the additional $20, but that can also be considered gas fare. WTF?

Even if he means he'll pony up an extra 20 just for me to drive the distance, fuck that. Last time I drove 20+ miles to meet someone, they never showed and blocked my number.

I think I'm just going to pull the listing and keep it. I'm done with this crap.
I drove 86 miles just to pick up a $50 dollar guitar. In my defense, the guitar is pretty unique and it plays awesome. Oh, and I had to drive 86 miles home. LOL

Don't regret getting the guitar, but I'm not doing that again.

And I'm officially done trying to sell the PS3 on CL.  I decided to give it another week and had a promising email back and forth - lives a few miles away, seemed genuine and then this morning the guy pulls the "best I can do is $50.  Let me know".  fuck. You.

I can sell the thing broken for parts on eBay or take it to the pawn shop for more than that.   I'm just going to throw it up on eBay, or just keep it. 

$300 for mostly all older PS3 games some include older Maddens and NCAA Footballs smh. Today only BETTER HURRAH! 

I have various PS3 games for sale...36 in all, ill do 300.00 for the whole lot thats 36 games for 300.00 heres the games listed: Medal of Honor,Kill Zone 2,Black Site,Kane and Lynch(dog days,MadeMen),Bionic Commando,Brink,Rage,Call of Duty 4,Dead Island,Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe...Pic2:Red Dead Redemption 1&2,GTA 4,L.A.Noire,Max Payne 3....Pic3: Battlefield 1,Battlefield 2,Battlefield 3,Uncharted 1,Uncharted 2,Uncharted 3,Batman:Arkham asylum,Batman:Arkham City,Resistence 1&2,Infamous 1&2....Pic4: NCAA '11,NCAA'12,NCAA'13,NCAA'14,Madden '11,Madden '12,Madden '13,Madden '25....this is the whole lot for 300.00 today only!!!!

http://lubbock.craigslist.org/vgm/4729396599.html

Nintendo 64 Games Lot #1 - $152 (Escondido)

Here are the following games for Lot #1:
- Disney's A Bug's Life***$7.50
- Iggy's Reckin Balls***$20
- Knockout Kings 2000***$10
- Toy Story 2***$20
- Elmo's Letter Adventure***$15
- Waialae Country Club***$7.50
- Mayhem***$7.50
- Glover***$15
- In The Zone 98***$5
- NFL Quaterback Club 98***$5
- Pokémon Snap***$15
- Castle Vania***25

Price is $152.50 I am open to cash/trade offer too! Thanks for looking!

George

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4743861453.html

Super Nintendo Lot #1 - $155 (Escondido)

Selling the following games as a LOT ONLY:
- Donkey Kong Country 1
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (Diddy's Kong Quest)
- Donkey Kong Country 3 (Dixie Kong's Double Trouble)
- Disney's Aladdin
- Super Battleship 

All the games are in excellent condition and are in great working condition. Sorry, not being sold individually. No services or tattoos either. Absolutely, no checks, cashiers check, etc!!!!

Super Nintendo Lot #2 - $130 (Escondido)

Here is what Lot #2 includes:
-Super Mario ALL-STARS
-Disney The Jungle Book
-Top Gear
-Super Pinball (Behind the Mask)
-Royal Rumble
-Smart Ball

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4743991478.html

Super Nintendo Lot #3 - $155 (Escondido)

This lot includes the following games:
-Super Mario World
-Mario is Missing
-Super Mario Kart
-NBA JAM
-Mortal Kombat II
-The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4744018642.html

Super Nintendo Lot #4 - $125 (Escondido)

This lot includes the following games:
-Street Fighter II
-Ultimate Mortal Kombat
-Mortal Combat II
-Clay Fighters
-Pitfall
-Super Return of the Jedi

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4744038649.html

Bomberman Hero for 64 - $45 (Escondido)

I'm selling Bomberman Hero for Nintendo 64. This is for the game alone. Sorry, no box or manual. Price is firm!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4743911166.html

Nintendo 64 Games Lot #2 - $252 (Escondido)

Here is what Lot #2 includes:
- Banjo-Kazooie (x2)***$25 each
- Pokémon Stadium (x2)***$25 each
- Zelda Ocarina of Time ***$35
- 007 The World is not Enough***$7.50
- All-Star Baseball 2001***$7.50
- Disney's Tigger's Honey Hunt***$20
- Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside***$7.50
- Hey You Pickachui***$20
- Star Wars Episode 1 Racers***$10
-Diddy Kong Racing***$35

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/vgm/4743886610.html

This idiot has a lot of ridiculously overpriced ads.

bread's done
Back