Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tag/671759205.html

Quote:
Extremely Rare Atari Jaguar!!! Must See!!!! - $750 (Decatur, Georgia)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-07, 2:42PM EDT

This is not an original Atari, this is however an original Atari Jaguar, it was Atari's other system, it is very rare, it was only out for a very short time. This was a very impressive gaming system as for it's time period it was very advanced. I do have the original system, controller, and the special cd-rom attachment. I do not have any games that's why it is discounted a little. Games should be very easy to obtain on ebay. You won't find an original Jaguar that is original for any cheaper than this. I will take cash, money order, or check. If paying with check, check must clear before I will deliver gaming system. Please email me at [email protected], only if serious. I would be selling this at a gaming convention, however I am not aware of any coming up soon. I have seen this system sell for well over $1,000.00!

This original Jaguar was originally original in the original box that was originally bought at an original Toys R us on an original may day during the original day of the 15 of original april

jesus man, I think i barely put more copies of the word original than he did

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/673104545.html

xbox 360 still in package - $250 (pittsburgh)

i got a new xbot 360 from my parents but i have an xbox elite its still in the package and it comes with a xboxlive for one month gold membership card
am asking $250 e-mail me if you need more information E-mail: [email protected]

Sounds fair.... except the "packaging" pictured is a repair coffin. Hardly new in packaging.

I seriously want to go pummel this pathetic douche. Not only is he talking so far out his ass, his Engrish is simply phenomenal. Plus using keywords, joy joy joy.

Ah well at least it comes with 2 vibrators!!! I put the choice comments in bold.

------------------------------

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ele/674404763.html

Rare, super rare PS3 (Fully Backwards compatible) + 2controllers +More - $401 (glendale, south pasadena)

hello, i have a 20GB PS3 for sale, backwards compatible with any ps2 and ps1 game. the system has not been used that much, everything in good conditions. ohh the system also has WIFI to go online and use the internet. this system sell for a lot of money, believe me. Its the best on sony ever made, it has the best hardware and software, even better then 40gb, 80gb, and 60gb.

I will give you 2 vibrator bluetooth controllers Wireless,

Call me 323 767 6219
if i dont answer then leave a mesege wit number, and i will call back when i get it, asp. or u can txt me. i could be in working or low reception.

KEY WORDS: ipod touch 360s elite premium x box games core must cheap sell ps3 ps2 p3 ps 3 psp ps2 xbox360 asp special games, psp ps3 ps2 consoles nintendo elite game games xbox

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ele/674915391.html

ebox 360!!!! - $350 (suwanee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-05-09, 11:15PM EDT

its brand new 2 mo old in the box!! and 2 wireles controlers that are re-chargeable have halo 3 and cal of duty 4 and some other figher game and wireless head set and also has expansion pack

The E stands for eeeediot.

[quote name='karkyco']I seriously want to go pummel this pathetic douche. Not only is he talking so far out his ass, his Engrish is simply phenomenal. Plus using keywords, joy joy joy.

Ah well at least it comes with 2 vibrators!!! I put the choice comments in bold.

------------------------------

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ele/674404763.html

Rare, super rare PS3 (Fully Backwards compatible) + 2controllers +More - $401 (glendale, south pasadena)

hello, i have a 20GB PS3 for sale, backwards compatible with any ps2 and ps1 game. the system has not been used that much, everything in good conditions. ohh the system also has WIFI to go online and use the internet. this system sell for a lot of money, believe me. Its the best on sony ever made, it has the best hardware and software, even better then 40gb, 80gb, and 60gb.

I will give you 2 vibrator bluetooth controllers Wireless,

Call me 323 767 6219
if i dont answer then leave a mesege wit number, and i will call back when i get it, asp. or u can txt me. i could be in working or low reception.

KEY WORDS: ipod touch 360s elite premium x box games core must cheap sell ps3 ps2 p3 ps 3 psp ps2 xbox360 asp special games, psp ps3 ps2 consoles nintendo elite game games xbox[/QUOTE]

Key words: "special games" :lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='rmb']Ussually nothing shocks me on CL but this 1 kinda suprised me.

Check me out

I just looked at it closer and this guys an idiot.[/QUOTE]

please note that the bottom seven games are original game discs, while the top of the list are bootlegs. also note that im not selling you the bootlegs those are yours for free, i'm only charging for the plastic dvd cases and the dvd-r's

wow all i say is wow

[quote name='whitedeath']please note that the bottom seven games are original game discs, while the top of the list are bootlegs. also note that im not selling you the bootlegs those are yours for free, i'm only charging for the plastic dvd cases and the dvd-r's

wow all i say is wow[/quote]

What are you guys talking about?
That sounds perfectly legit to me.

For example i'm not a crack dealer.
I'm only selling people the plastic baggies, the crack is Free :cool:

Damn lol, you are from columbus it looks like

I was at a pawn shop on the east side. Go in and see a dreamcast. 90 bucks with no games..

I would have burst out laughing right there but the huge guy behind the counter and the signs all over the place saying they are armed kind of intimidated me

I don't have a specific example, but I hate the people who refuse to list what games they are selling.

It doesn't take that much effort, but I'm not going to come check out your games or commit to a sale when I don't even know what the fuck you are selling.

This guy is just out of hand.. Every day he posts his adds .. If you post an add video game related he instantly flags it... He also pays dirt for games and has flat out threatened me.. Saying, "if I keep posting adds that I will find myself on the wrong side of the greatest deal I ever had just to meet up with a big pissed off Mexican..." If you guys could help out and please flag this guy, or message him, he really needs some people to mess with him

Here's his add: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wan/677410624.html

[quote name='SONIKtheHEDGEHOG']This guy is just out of hand.. Every day he posts his adds .. If you post an add video game related he instantly flags it... He also pays dirt for games and has flat out threatened me.. Saying, "if I keep posting adds that I will find myself on the wrong side of the greatest deal I ever had just to meet up with a big pissed off Mexican..." If you guys could help out and please flag this guy, or message him, he really needs some people to mess with him

Here's his add: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wan/677410624.html[/quote]

Is it the Time Traveler's guy from Berkely?

Actually, if it is that guy, I think we should flood the Wanted board with video-game related ads.

[quote name='karkyco']"Grand Theft Auto Game, $49.95"

Too bad it's GTA San Andreas for PS2, LOL...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/670663949.html[/quote]

I've got an update on this for you guys:

About a week ago, I e-mailed this guy simply asking if the game was still available. Since then, I've received five e-mails from this guy asking if I still want to purchase the game (at $50 of course). Here is my tale:

E-Mail # 1

hi there thanks for letting me know. i wasn't sure what it was. here is the information for you to look at again. oh if i can get your zip code then i can see how much it would be for shipping. thanks please let me know so that i can help you get this. there is only 6 left so thought i better tell you that . thanks paul

E-Mail # 2

hi if you want to purchase the grand theft auto san andreas game let me know soon so that i can get if for you . thanks paul

E-Mail # 3

hi mike could you let me know if i can help you get the game. if there is a problem let me know. i will be willing to work with you so that you can get this game. thanks paul

E-Mail # 4

hi i haven't heard anything from you. please let me know what you think about the item to be purchased by you soon. thanks paul

E-Mail # 5

hi how are you? could you let me know if you want the item. if you do and pay then i can send it to you very soon. i will be waiting to hear from you. thanks paul

Suffice to say, I think he's a little desparate.

[quote name='Samus']Anyone want a SUPER-HIGH SPEED 430 Mhz computer with a WHOPPING 10gb hardrive and a bonus 256MB of RAM for super-charged clocktimes? Also included is a high-tech CRT moniter!!! All for the low, low price of $65!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/678771477.html[/QUOTE]

I have one similar that I'm tring to get rid of. I have a low low price of free but no takers yet.

[quote name='JDN169']

http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/674166487.html

I didn't realize dreamcasts were worth so much money these days...:roll:[/quote]

"This Dreamcast is in excellent condition. All cords are included, you can even connect to either a cable ready TV or a non-cable ready TV if you need to! 2 controllers, 1 has the rumble pack. 7 games including Crazy Taxi, Max Steele, Speed Devils, Ms. Pac Maze Madness, Zombie Revenge, Namco's multi-game disc and a Sega multi-game disc. This system is ready to plug and play immediately."

Thats not a bad deal at 7 games, 2 controllers, a rumble, and all the cords (including rf adapter). That's a decent price.

[quote name='edavis0780']I sent this guy an e-mail earlier:

Should I pay $200 to you and have you gouge my wallet or pay $90 to Wal-Mart for the same
thing, minus the gouging?
Here's his response:

you should pay 200 to me

I gotta say, at least he's persistent.:roll:[/quote]

He may be a douche, but at least he's funny :lol:

[quote name='Samus']Anyone want a SUPER-HIGH SPEED 430 Mhz computer with a WHOPPING 10gb hardrive and a bonus 256MB of RAM for super-charged clocktimes? Also included is a high-tech CRT moniter!!! All for the low, low price of $65!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/678771477.html[/quote]

this should be nominated for a "best of" craigslist award for its unadulterated idiocy. either that or this baboon should be slapped upside the head for his shameless antics

[quote name='karkyco']
Ah well at least it comes with 2 vibrators!!![/quote]

Ha!
shh... you give away the nintendo fanboy's dirty secret

[quote name='supraazn']What are you guys talking about?
That sounds perfectly legit to me.

For example i'm not a crack dealer.
I'm only selling people the plastic baggies, the crack is Free :cool:[/quote]

how come those plastic bags are so darned expensive... :rofl:

We'll start off with a good one;

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/684906847.html
GameBoy Advance SP (Black) + 3 COOL GAMES! - $110 (North Irvine)

Selling a GameBoyAdvance SP (Black)for $59.99 and games that include:
-Dragon Ball GT Transformation for $14.99
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for $14.99
-Virtua Tennis for $5.99

A total of $109.99!

The games have been barely used and are in great shape!
Highest offer wins! You may also e-mail to buy games or the system individually.

Have a great day :)

I guess this person doesn't realize that when added together, the total is $96, not $110.

Just curious, but has anyone else seen ads in their local craigslist postings similar to the two below? They both use the same font style and I know I've seen the pictures they're using elsewhere (I believe one is frequently used by scammers and the other appears to be pictures of Ben Heck's PS3 laptop). Whether or not they're legit, I don't know, but maybe someone on CAG might. Thanks.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/685057415.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/684659985.html

[quote name='bigjunior']http://dayton.craigslist.org/tag/682281022.html

I have 11 Playstation 2 games for sale. They being sold for 5.00 dollars a peice or 60.. dollars for all.

let's see.... 11 x 5 = 55. so I can give you an extra $5 to get the whole bundle? AWESOME!![/quote]

Personally, I'd willingly pay $5 each for both San Andreas and Bully, though I'd probably pay a tad more if SA were complete.

Oh and an extra $5 for 11 games isn't THAT bad, really. Now, if they were asking for $105 for 11 games, THEN it's stupidity.

Okay, I'm going to post the AWESOME PC package here in case the guy takes it off Craigslist.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/678771477.html

3 AWESOME PACKAGES AT PRICES THAT CANT BE BEAT AND FREE STUFF...... - $65 (Inwood / Wash Hts)

Date: 2008-05-13, 1:49PM EDT

ALL OF THESE PC'S ARE CABLE AND DSL READY...ALL COME WITH MATCHING CRT MONITOR AND KEYBOARD AND MICE SET......THEY ARE SELLING FOR THERE PROSPECTIVE LISTED PRICES OR THE BEST OFFERS TOWARDS THOSE PRICES....

NUMBER 1
$65.00.................................$65.00.............................$65.00

THIS IS FOR A AWESOME DELL OPTIPLEX GX100 DESKTOP PC WHICH FEATURES AN INTEL CELERON PROCESSOR AT 430 MHZ, 256 MB OF SD-RAM FOR GREAT SPEEDS, 10 GIG HARD DRIVE FOR SAVING ALL YOUR FILES, MUSIC AND MOVIES...,CD ROM FOR YOUR MUSIC ENJOYMENT AND TO WATCH VIDEO CD'S ON, FLOPPY DRIVE FOR BACKING UP, 2 USB PORTS, SOUND PORT....

THIS PC ALSO COMES PACKED WITH FREE SOFTWARE:
WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL, MICROSOFT OFFICE XP FULL EDITION, AVG ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE, SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY FOR SPYWARE, VLC PLAYER, MEDIA PLAYER, WINRAR, MOZILLA FIREFOX, ADOBE READER 8.0....

ALSO IF YOU ACT KNOW I WILL INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: MATCHING CRT MONITOR, KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SET....BUT WAIT THERES MORE....AND ALL AT $65.00

I WILL ALSO THROW IN COMPLTETELY FOR FREE A SET OF MATCHING SPEAKERS....
$65.00.................................$65.00.............................$65.00

NUMBER 2
$80.00..........$80.00...............................$80.00..............$80.00

THIS IS FOR AN EXQUISITE DELL DIMENSION XPS T450 DESKTOP COMPUTER WHICH FEATURES A INTEL PENTIUM 3 PROCESSOR AT 450 MHZ SPEED, 256 MB OF SD-RAM FOR AWESOME SPEEDING, 15 GIG HARD DRIVE FOR SAVING YOUR FILES, MUSIC, GAMES, MOVIES..., CD-ROM FOR YOUR MUSIC AND VIDEO CD'S, FLOPPY DRIVE FOR BACKING UP, GAME PORT, SOUND PORT, PARALLEL PORT, SERIAL PORT, 10\100 ETHERNET PORT.....

THIS PC ALSO COMES PRE-LOADED WIT ALOT OF FREE SOFTWARE:
WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL SP2, MICROSOFT OFFICE XP FULL EDITION, WINRAR, AVG ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE, SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY, MEDIA PLAYER, MOZILLA FIREFOX, ADOBE READER 8.0....ALL THIS AT JUST $80 DOLLARS.....

ALSO INCLUDED WITH THIS PACKAGE IS A MATCHING CRT MONITOR, AND KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SET....BUT WAIT THERES MORE.........

I WILL ALSO NICLUCE A FREE PAIR OF MATCHING SPEAKERS AT NO EXTRA COST!!!!
$80.00..........$80.00...............................$80.00..............$80.00

NUMBER 3
$100.00..........................$100.00.................................$100.00

IBM NETVISTA PC PACKAGE WHICH FEATURES A INTEL PENTIUM 3 PROCESSOR AT 730 MHZ SPEED, 256 SD-RAM, 40 GIG HARD DRIVE, CD-ROM, FLOPPY DRIVE, 2 USB PORTS, 10\100 ETHERNET PORT, BUILT IN SPEAKERS, PARALLEL PORT, 2 SRIAL PORTS, SOUND PORTS......

THIS PC WILL ALSO INCLUDE FOR SOFTWARE:
XP PRO. SP2, OFFICE XP, AVG 8.0, SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY, ADOBE READER 8.0, WINRAR, MEDIA PLAYER, VLC PLAYER, FIREFOX.....

IF YOU PURCHASE THIS TODAY YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A MATCHING CRT MONITOR, KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SET...ALL FOR JUST 100 DOLLARS....
$100.00..................................$100.00.........................$100.00

ALL OF THESE PC'S ARE CABKE AND DSL READY...ALL COME WITH MATCHING CRT MONITOR AND KEYBOARD AND MICE SET......THEY ARE SELLING FOR THERE PROSPECTIVE LISTED PRICES OR THE BEST OFFERS TOWRDS THOSE PRICES....

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT IF INTERESTED IN PURCHASING AND ARE WIILING TO PICK UP AT MY LOCATION...THANKS...

[quote name='gareman']"This Dreamcast is in excellent condition. All cords are included, you can even connect to either a cable ready TV or a non-cable ready TV if you need to! 2 controllers, 1 has the rumble pack. 7 games including Crazy Taxi, Max Steele, Speed Devils, Ms. Pac Maze Madness, Zombie Revenge, Namco's multi-game disc and a Sega multi-game disc. This system is ready to plug and play immediately."

Thats not a bad deal at 7 games, 2 controllers, a rumble, and all the cords (including rf adapter). That's a decent price.[/quote]

Yeah, that's pretty much what it's worth on eBay, give or take. Not a stupid price at all.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Personally, I'd willingly pay $5 each for both San Andreas and Bully, though I'd probably pay a tad more if SA were complete.

Oh and an extra $5 for 11 games isn't THAT bad, really. Now, if they were asking for $105 for 11 games, THEN it's stupidity.[/quote]

You missed my point. He has 11 games selling for $5 each. 11 x 5 = 55
or you can buy them all (same 11 games) for $60

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/tag/688507823.html
NINTENDO DS LITE + GAMES & MORE (BONDURANT)
Date: 2008-05-20, 4:19PM CDT

FOR SALE:
MY SON HAS DECIDED TO SELL HIS NINTENDO DS LITE AND ALL HIS GAMES.

IT IS A BLACK NINTENDO DS LITE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, THE SCREENS ARE NOT SCRATCHED. IT WORKS PERFECTLY. RIGHT NOW IT HAS AMERICAN FLAG 'SKINS' ON IT, THEY PEEL RIGHT OFF WITHOUT LEAVING A STICKY RESIDUE. ALSO COMES WITH NINTENDO DS CARRY ALL BAG (LOOKS LIKE A MINI BACKPACK), ANOTHER SET OF BLUE & SILVER FLAMES SKINS, 3 PLASTIC GAME CASES THAT HOLD 3 GAMES EACH, ONE HOME CHARGER & ONE WAND.
ASKING $150.00/OBO

ALSO HAVE GAMES FOR SALE: ALL GAMES WORK PERFECTLY, MOST WERE JUST BOUGHT AT CHRISTMAS AND HARDLY PLAYED. THEY ALL COME IN ORIGINAL CASES WITH ALL THE PAPERS INSIDE.

***POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON - BLUE RESCUE TEAM - $20.00
***POKEMON PEARL VERSION - $35.00
***DIDDY KONG RACING - $30.00
***STARFOX COMMAND - $15.00
***MARIO KART - $30.00
***MARIO HOOPS 3 ON 3 - $30.00
***YOSHI'S ISLAND - $30.00
CALL 515-306-xxxx IF INTERESTED, LEAVE A MESSAGE IF I DON'T ANSWER & I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.

WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

Tons of Wii Fits going on the Dayton CL for $130-$200. I'm all for making a quick buck but come one people, this is stupid. People think everything Wii related must be worth its weight in gold.

when is this wii system / wii fit madness gonna end it is getting stupid already. but most of these ads are correct they are sold out around me.

[quote name='whitedeath']when is this wii system / wii fit madness gonna end it is getting stupid already. but most of these ads are correct they are sold out around me.[/quote]

Its a pity that the day that stupid thing came out people were already CL and ebaying them at an average of $130-150 and one was on ebay in a bid war at $620 :hot:....

people need to learn to be patient and stop the urge to have to have it. It is terrible that the bottom feeders come out in droves for these things and people fall for it because they have to have it or are to lazy to put in the leg work to look for one.

My favorite CL postings are the supposed parents who either got a Wii or now a Wii Fit for the kids and they post with a sad story something like this:

I purchased this Wii/Wii Fit for my kid without knowing that someone else had already got one for them so im looking to get my money back for what I paid for it. they will have a copy of the receipt in the picture yet they say they want $300-350 for a Wii and $130-150 for a Wii-Fit.. Hey fuck nuggests if you have your receipt in hand and it is un-opened take it back to the store and wow you get your money back for what you paid for it... It's amazing that people fall for this sob shit when common sense will be telling you they should return it to the store then..

It's pretty much just as bad as the people on here that sell games they get from clearance and charge so much for it and say thats for shipping,paypal,gas for going to the store!!! Why should I pay for your gas when you knew you were going to drive around all over to hoard up copies of these clearance titles?

Go to love it....

Here's one I saw recently:

Original Xbox, Controllers, Games - $175 (Lawrence, KS)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-05-22, 9:27AM CDT

Original Xbox (not 360) with 2 controllers and 10 games including titles such as Spiderman, NCAA 2K7, NBA Live 2004,05, and more. Great Bundle Deal,great gift for kid or game collector. 785-766-3148
The guy has high hopes for an outdated system and 10 games with at least 3 sports titles. I'm curious that if the games in the listing were placed there to entice potential customers about the remaining games, I wonder what the other titles were that the poster didn't feel were worth mentioning up front.

More fun with lowballers...

So I responded to this guy...see the email thread below his ad...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/689519511.html

I will pay cash now for your old Games, Instruction manuals, Boxes, Sytems, Acessories, and even Strategy Guides. I buy them in lots or as singles.
[email protected]

You don't have the game but you still have the manual, map, strategy guide or box, we buy those too!!!

I buy Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Gameboy, GameBoy Color, Gameboy Advance and even DS titles. We are also Looking for nintendo accessories and strategy guides. Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega CD Sega 32X, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Game Gear, Sega Nomad, Atari and Colleco Vision, Atari Jaguar, Vectrex System.Philips CDI. Turbo Grafx 16, PS1, PS2, PSP, and even NEo Geo. [email protected]

In some cases I may even buy your current working Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, & Gamecube systems and Games.

Email me for more info or with your list of working games or accesories and let me make you an offer.
[email protected]

Keyword: Nintendo

---------------------------------------------------------------

My original email:

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Muh Muhmuh wrote:

Hi, I saw your ad on craigslist asking for old games. I have the following Super Nintendo games. Almost all of them are complete with the boxes, inner packing material/inserts, dust covers, instruction manuals, and any maps or offer cards etc. they came with. They are all in great shape, including boxes and instructions in excellent conditions, since I took very good care of them. I have a bunch of the official Nintendo, Nintendo Power, or other guidebooks for some of the games, mostly the role playing ones.

What is your offer?

Here are the games with boxes, manuals, everything they came with.

Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Super Metroid
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario RPG (I have the guide as well)
Super Mario Kart
Super Contra
Super Castlevania
Super Street Fighter 2
Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition
Mortal Kombat
Final Fight
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight 2
Final Fantasy 2 (I have a couple of different guides)
Final Fantasy 3 (I have the guide)
Secret of Mana (I have the guide)
Secret of Evermore (no guide, but I have 2 copies of the game, one of the boxes is still sealed)
Ogre Battle
Earthbound (includes the big box and guide)
Chrono Trigger (I have the guide)
Gradius 3

The following games are incomplete, either missing the box or instructions, or both:

Super Empire Strikes Back (box and inserts, no instructions)
Super Star Wars (box and inserts, no instructions)
F Zero (instructions but no box)

--------------------------------------------------

Johnny boy's first response:

Johnny iucci wrote:
If you have a number I can call you or you can call me your choice 805 201 5924
Where are you located?

------------------------------------------------

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Muh Muhmuh wrote:

I'm in west Los Angeles. So you don't have an offer for me? Your ad on craigs list said you would make me an offer. If you don't want everything, just tell me what you want and how much you want to offer for those. I only take cash.

-------------------------------------------------

Here we go...hook, line, and sinker...

Johnny iucci wrote:
Well I would like all of it and I can make an offer but its a dealers offer its usually low and offers for lots are low in general. I dont want to be insulting, so if you feel the offer is to low when you see it let me know dont be angry send me a counter offer.
I Pay in cash, and I have cash in hand right now $250

I am most interested in these titles
Final Fantasy 2 (I have a couple of different guides)
Final Fantasy 3 (I have the guide)
Secret of Mana (I have the guide)
Secret of Evermore (no guide, but I have 2 copies of the game, one of the boxes is still sealed)
Ogre Battle
Earthbound (includes the big box and guide)
Chrono Trigger (I have the guide)

----------------------------------------

My last response this morning...

Thanks for the offer Johnny, but I sold the lot to that other guy from craigslist Kenji yesterday afternoon for $50 for everything.

[quote name='SONIKtheHEDGEHOG']I'm not sure if it's the Time Traveler's guy.. I'm pretty sure it's not... That guy seems to post every once in a while and get flagged by this guy as well...[/quote]

Can you post some more links to his ads? The one you posted is flagged off, and searching the Detroit Items Wanted section for "Nintendo" brings up tons of different ads.

[/quote]Haha we live in the same town![/quote]

Really? Well, thats cool! Do you live in Springfield or in a nearby city? I live in Clever.

[/quote]people need to learn to be patient and stop the urge to have to have it. It is terrible that the bottom feeders come out in droves for these things and people fall for it because they have to have it or are to lazy to put in the leg work to look for one.[/quote]

I agree with you about people needing to be patient. It took me a year of looking, but I found my Wii at Wal-Mart at regular price, and I never regretted waiting for it to save money. Unfortunately, my future step-mother fell for the trick, and spent 450 bucks on one with 2 games, zapper and extra controller. She wanted to get one for her kids, but ended up spending 100 dollars more than she wanted. What was funny is that the second day her kids got it, they dropped it and broke a hinge on it. I guess carelessness runs in the family.

bread's done
Back