Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='4tygames']A Playstation 1 with 5 games "he thinks" for $175 :roll:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tag/691145263.html[/quote]

haha that guy is awesome! he thinks he has a ps1 and he thinks its worth $175? awesome, oh and the "fuel fee applies" line is icing on the cake, we could learn a thing here boys, here is a true cheap ass. if someone is willing to buy a ps1 for $175 i'd hand deliver that bad boy so i could laugh in their face

[quote name='videogamemaster']
I agree with you about people needing to be patient. It took me a year of looking, but I found my Wii at Wal-Mart at regular price, and I never regretted waiting for it to save money. Unfortunately, my future step-mother fell for the trick, and spent 450 bucks on one with 2 games, zapper and extra controller. She wanted to get one for her kids, but ended up spending 100 dollars more than she wanted. What was funny is that the second day her kids got it, they dropped it and broke a hinge on it. I guess carelessness runs in the family.[/quote]

Damn, now that blows. But you know what they say - a fool and his money are soon parted. BTW Videogamemaster, I saw that score you put up in the yard sale thread - $2 for Silent Hill 3 complete...NICE!!! And good NES games for a buck too.

Thanks karkyco! I have been looking for Silent Hill games recently, and was excited when the lady accepted my 2 dollar offer. The NES games were also the first ones I have seen at a yard sale since Februrary, and they all work perfectly.

But yah, it did blow when my step-mom bought that Wii, because she didn't have much money in the first place. But then again, she should have stayed at 350 or waited until she found one in stores. She is kind of lazy and doesn't like to shop that much, but she could of asked me to help her find a Wii.

I've got a barrel of stupid for you guys today :D. Let's get to the good stuff;

Stupid # 1

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/688027832.html

Super Smash Brothers Melee Complete Setup (Everything Unlocked) - $150

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-05-20, 10:15AM PDT

Selling Nintendo Game Cube plus Super Smash Brothers Melee, and two controllers. Also throwing in Metroid Prime and Hunter the Reckoning.

!!! Also included is a memory card with everything unlocked for Super Smash Brothers Melee !!!

Contact James at (949) :cry::cry::cry:-3476.

I didn't know that including a memory card with SSBM saves allows one to bump the price up another $100. :roll: Unless the two included controllers are gold-fucking-plated wavebirds then this ad goes in the shitter.

Stupid # 2

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/emd/690659605.htmlSAW parts:I II III IV - All 4 DVDs For A Fraction of The Cost - NEW - $60 (Thousand Oaks)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-05-22, 7:45AM PDT

I have the whole collection of Saw movies on DVDs. Parts 1,2,3 and 4. They are brand new and sealed except for 4, which is new but the company I bought it from sold it to me unsealed. It is in mint condition, just see for yourself. At Blockbuster, these would cost $24.99 each plus tax. All 4 are yours' for $60.

Pickup in Thousand Oaks & pay cash or pay via Paypal and I will mail them for an extra $6. Josh (805) :cry::cry::cry:-2238

Want to know how to look like a professional moron on craigslist? Place an ad for a movie series that went into the toilet after the second movie and charge more than $15 what it would cost to purchase the movies separately. In no time at all, you'll be receiving e-mails congratulating your excellence in the field of stupidity. Seriously though, who the fuck collects the SAW movies? That alone is an indicator of the posters lack of intelligence.

Stupid # 3

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/691672519.html

Xbox 360 With GTA 4 and 24 Other Top Titles - $400

Date: 2008-05-22, 9:42PM PDT

Xbox 360 Premium with 25 Games Burned to DVD-Dual Layer. LIVE WORKS, NEVER RROD. NO HDMI, $400a.... HMDI version available for $625 but that one comes with 35 games. I WILL NOT SELL THE GAMES INDIVIDUALLY

This poor and confused sap believes that simply being able to copy and burn copyrighted content immediately allows one to sell the copyrighted works for profit.

Stupid # 4

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/692354291.html
Modded Xbox 360 for sale- $240 (must get rid of today) - $240 (Santa Ana)

Date: 2008-05-23, 11:56AM PDT

Im selling my used modded premium 360 console and need to get rid of it today so I can pay for rent. It comes with all the hookups, xbox live microphone, and 1 wired and 1 wireless controller. I have about 40 burned games that I am giving away with this and xbox live works. Give me a call if you are interested.

-Jason
(714) 478-8110

Why did I post a second copyright infringement thread? Well, this douchebag decided to leave some contact information :applause:. Thanks asshole.

On a similar but unrelated note, does anyone have a link to download a free (non-trial version) IP spoofer? Specifically, I'm looking for one so that I can begin flagging copyright infringement threads multiple times. If anyone can provide me with a link, I'd appreciate it because there's been a surge of :spam: and copyright infringement posts on the OC craigslist threads recently.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/tag/692361068.html
When I first saw the ad, I thought maybe it was some sort of bootleg game where you play as Mario and you have to assasinate other Nintendo characters, but its for some stupid ass Mafia game.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/tag/687824732.html
I love how they list the individual games that are all on the same cartridge. Its like they are trying to give you a good deal.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/emd/681361050.html
I really don't know what to say about this, but the price is too high and this movie was never released in the U.S, so I guess they are bootlegs or something.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/emd/669411063.html
I laughed when I saw this, because when I volunteered at a thrift store once, we were told to throw away these excercise tapes because nobody would buy them, and even then you couldn't even give them away because nobody wants them.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/692916525.html

XBOX BUNDLE (Priced to Sell) - $199 (Laguna Niguel)

Date: 2008-05-23, 8:23PM PDT

Great condition, hardly used, original Xbox. It comes with console, 4 controllers, memory card, DVD controller, DVD wireless hook up, and 10 used games in their packages.

Console can also be used as a DVD Player.

NFL Fever 2002 & 2003
NBA 2002 Inside Drive
NBA Live 2004
NCAA Football 2006 & 2007
NFL Madden 2004, 2005, 2006, & 2007

Will not ship, only pick ups. Cash only

All this new would be over $900, This will go fast.

Priced to sell? Priced to sell?! Priced to sell my ass! When will people learn that sports games more than one year old are no longer worth the plastic they are printed on? I'm fairly certain that I can probably obtain each and every one of the games for less than $25 total. I'm not even going to delve into whole "this XBox is overpriced" rant, because it's like beating a dead horse.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/692943454.html

Game Shark for Nintendo 64 - $19 (Laguna Niguel)

Date: 2008-05-23, 9:00PM PDT

Over 1,000+ games and codes.

Will not ship; pickup only.

Cash Only.

Why is this ad so stupid? Well;

1) That isn't a gameshark
2) That rumble pak is useless
3) That isn't a gameshark
4) Yes, "That isn't a gameshark" is indeed listed twice:drool:

http://mankato.craigslist.org/tag/680643520.html
Playstation 2 with 28 games - $550 (Minn Lake)
Date: 2008-05-14, 2:42PM CDT

We have a Playstation 2 with 28 games and 2 controllers that our boys no longer use. Most of the games are teen to mature:
Bujingal-The forsaken City; JamPack Winter 2001; Powerdrome; Juiced; Stuntman; Red Faction; Ford Racing 3; Madden NFL 2005 and 2006; HunderWayward-The Reckoning; Unlimited Saga; The suffering- ties that bind; backyard wrestling-dont try this at home; ONI; Demon Stone-Forgotten Reality; 4x4 Evolution; MLB Slugfest 2004; Max Payne; Burnout; Rise to Honor; SSX Tricky; Under the Helmet-Extreme Action; Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec; Resident Evil-Outbreak File 2;Mortal Kombat-Deception; NHL HITZ 2002; Motorcross Mania 3.
What a great selection of games for $550...

And also, a modded Xbox offer:

http://mankato.craigslist.org/ele/679454030.html
Modded Xbox 160 Gig HDD - $175 (Redwood Falls)
Date: 2008-05-13, 5:04PM CDT

I have put alot of time and effort in this Xbox. It is a great console for a gamer to have. Listed below are some items it has and comes with. Also listed are the features you can do with it. (***Notice*** "I do not take any responsibility of the actions done with this machine after the transaction has been done!") Items listed below...

-160 Gig Western Digital Caviar HDD

-Xbox Media Center as dashboard (Looks and feels just like the Xbox 360 dashboard)

-Can download your own skins for free from the Xbox Media Center dashboard

-8 Green led's shown through clear Xbox emblem on top

-Emulators such as Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sony Playstation, Nintendo 64, Mame, Neo Geo, and more.

-Axcess to over 1,000 online radio stations

-Folders to store all your music, pictures, and videos

-Can axcess your e-mail for users that have Yahoo

-Axcess to Youtube, Weather, and Google Images right from the dashboard

-Can set your own gamertag from the Xbox Media Center dashboard

-Box has been painted bright red and X has been painted white

-Has folders to rip and back-up your original xbox games to HDD (***READ THE NOTICE***)

-Can play your backed up games (***READ THE NOTICE***)

-Front led ring around the eject button can change to red, green, and orange and also can alternate colors.

-Comes with Xbox 2 Original S-Controllers (The good ones. Not the old big things)

-Remote kit and Mad Catz Steering wheel with foot pedals

-Halo 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix

(Local Pick-Up Only!)

E-mail me if your are interested at - [email protected]

Nothing wrong or illegal with selling a modded xbox as long as there are no backups included with it. Obviously there is a price premium for a modded xbox over a regular xbox because of the cost of the larger hard drive, possibly modchip (sometimes softmod), and time and effort required to modify it.

Don't bother taking up on this offer. I made it as a joke about 10 minutes ago and have already gotten 8 replies. lol

I was looking in my garage last weekend and found this old nintendo things that are still in the plastic wrap. There is this thing that says super nintendo and it looks brand new, and a few cardboard boxes, one says earth bounder and its the biggest, and another says mario rpg i think. and theres this one that says madden football. All are still in the wrap. I think we bought this as a gift for someone back when it came out and never gave it to them.
I'll let it go cheap, just make an offer.

Here's what people have said.

Please call me at 520 808-9934 and ask for sonny,i am an old nintendo fan and would like to buy them

If they're still sealed I'll do $100. E-mail me back.

-Jack

hello. i would like to purchase your earthbound game! How much are you asking for it? Thanks!

Mike

I’m interested. Will you take $100? Let me know. Call me or email me.

Dan
531-8231

hello i saw your post on craigslist and i am interested in what your have. I can offer $30 cash and depending where you reside i can meet you somewhere. Let me know soon. If you would rather talk over the phone my number 5203023577, call me any time of day.
Thanks,
Ryan

I would like to buy them all from you. I love old nintendo games. How much do you want for them all?? And what titles are included?? Please let me know and i can pick them up after i get out of work. Thanks
The guy who wrote this email scammed me before so I wrote him a rather nasty message. >.<

i'll give you 20 bucks for the mario rpg,if you still have it let me know thanks
len

My response to them all was:

Quit trying to scam me u douchebags this is worth at least $800. lol

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ele/696231380.html

THIS.
THIS.

I have an alienware area 51 that I barely use so now i just wanna get rid of it.
I either want a wii or enought to buy a wii from craigslist. SPECS ARE AS FOLLOWS: Area 51 Full Tower Case with Blue LED lights, Intel D875PBZ Motherboard: $184.95 Intel Pentium 4HT 3.0Ghz: $64.00 512k L2 Cache 800Mhz : $85.00 FSB Kingston: $58.00 512 DDR PC3200 x2: $36.12 Seagate Barracuda 80gb 8mb Cache serial Ata HD: $308.06 Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-106D drive: $155.00 Samsung CDRW/DVD SM-352B drive : like 20 bucks lol 8 USB ports 1 firewire port 1.44MB floppy drive Creative soundblaster audigy 2.6.1: $96.00 Nvidia GEFORCE FX 5600 Ultra 128mb AGP 8x : $162.00 (Works great with MMOs such as drift city, soldier front, Counter strike 1.6, WOW, Half Life, Gunz: The Duel, Gunbound, 12 sky, etc...) Microsoft Windows XP professional with vista transformation Microsoft Alienware black intellimouse explorer usb Microsoft Alienware black internet keyboard wireless keyboard and mouse: $80.00 I just install a rangebooster Wireless G for wireless internet access: $40.00 These are all prices i looked up today you can check for yourself After taxes all this would run you about: $1352.20 I have been alot of stuff on it too to make it run alot better and look alot better. also has two controllers but no monitor as its made to connect to your T.V.

He charged extra for the L2 cache....$300 for a 80GB HD....$160 for a FX5600.

finally got one

http://scranton.craigslist.org/tag/689410005.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a slim PS2 with one controller and memory card. And also the red guitar hero controller that came with Guitar Hero 2

Games
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Raw Vs. Smackdown 2007
God of War (No case)

Best price gets it or you can give him 300 straight up

[quote name='darkslime']Don't bother taking up on this offer. I made it as a joke about 10 minutes ago and have already gotten 8 replies. lol[/quote]

Dude I'm copying you so hard. But I pushed it too far. I stated my sealed games were Chrona Trigger, Earthy Bounder, Final fantasy III, Mario RPG, Mario Karts, and John Madden Football Intense Gridiron Action.

Here's my ad, along with the replies to it (I wonder what I should reply to these clowns with?):

Old "Super Nintendo" video game player and game tapes

Date: 2008-05-27, 1:23PM PDT

I was looking in my garage over the weekend to start cleaning it up and found these old nintendo things that are still in the plastic wrap.

There is this game player thing that says "super nintendo" and it looks brand new, and a few small cardboard boxes with game tapes for it, one says earthy bounder and it's the biggest, and another says cronal trigger I think.

There is the one big box with the video tape player system Super Nintendo, the 1 game tape box with the large box called "Earthy Bound", and 5 other smaller game boxes, I made a list of them:

Chrona Trigger
Mario's Kart
Mario's RPG the Legend of Seven Stars
Final Fantasy III
John Madden Football: Intense Gridiron Action

All are still in the plastic wrap sealed, they were never opened. I think we bought these as a gift for someone back when it came out and never gave it to them.

I'll let it go cheap, just make an offer.

------------------------------------------------------

Interested Party #1:

Hah, hilarious post. But just in case you're actually serious, I would be willing to give you $50 for the lot.

-Cory

#2:

30.00 for all, let me know I could pick it up anytime is for my daughter. Lisa 323 317-7118

#3:

Ill buy all 4 of them (FF3, EB, MRPG, CT). Can you please give me a range ud sell it for? THanks.

#4:

i will give you $100 for all that you have. thanks.

#5 (#3 again):

Oh you wanted an offer...hmm 50-60ish okay? Let me know. I live 5 min away from you so i can pick it up anytime.

#6:

Do you still have it?

Followed up after I responded yes with:

i'll give you 50 bucks for it all.

#7:

hello im Rey and i live in eagle rock i can give you 15 for your package
do u have a name and number thank you
i can try picking up wed or thurs

Rey 310-:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:-4278

I shouldn't have listed my location. Then I could tell these lowballers that I'm located in Compton and give them the address to some gangbanger filled projects.

[quote name='whitedeath']finally got one

http://scranton.craigslist.org/tag/689410005.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a slim PS2 with one controller and memory card. And also the red guitar hero controller that came with Guitar Hero 2

Games
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Raw Vs. Smackdown 2007
God of War (No case)

Best price gets it or you can give him 300 straight up[/quote]

OMG you live in Scranton!!! That's where the office is. Sorry about that I love that show though.

[quote name='Mike 01Hawk']Funny one karkyco, although you're a bit of a dick listing their email addresses. And yeah, you got me too.[/quote]

Hey Mikey, heh heh yeah, I'll take them out.

ls2hug.gif

I just ran across this, looking for cheap GC controllers...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/689693355.html
33 games. A working Game Cube system with 2 controllers, and 2 memory cards a 256 mg and a 1028 mg . All for only $350.

Besides the fact that you could get all of that at GS for $100...
He's got the ultra rare "Tom Hank’s American Wasteland" and "Tom Hank’s Underground"

[quote name='mbennum']Besides the fact that you could get all of that at GS for $100...
He's got the ultra rare "Tom Hank’s American Wasteland" and "Tom Hank’s Underground"[/QUOTE]

Someone really needs to make a mock cover for Tom Hank's American Wasteland

[quote name='mbennum']I just ran across this, looking for cheap GC controllers...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/sys/689693355.html
33 games. A working Game Cube system with 2 controllers, and 2 memory cards a 256 mg and a 1028 mg . All for only $350.

Besides the fact that you could get all of that at GS for $100...
He's got the ultra rare "Tom Hank’s American Wasteland" and "Tom Hank’s Underground"[/quote]

People go to way too much effort on Craigslist these days. They don't understand that some uninformed Joe Smoe isn't the one wanting to purchase the goods. It's the buyers who are looking to screw Joe Smoe over buy buying rare items at a low price.

It's ironic in a way, but also entertaining.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']im still trying to rationalize in my head what the fuck "Brand new Opened" means.[/quote] I guess we should ask Gamestop. They certainly have experience with "brand new opened".

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/699116724.html

Playstation 2 with one controller in great shape, works perfectly for 75.00.
Playstation 1 games which fit in the PS2. Games available for 5.00 each or buy everything for 150.00

Scorpion King
March Madness 2000
NCAA Final Four 2000
NBA Live 2000
Madden 2000
NCAA Football 2000
Madden 99
NBA Live 99
NCAA Football 99
Madden 2001
NCAA Football 2001

NO WAY!! $5 each for PS1 sports games! Get this though, buy them all separately for $130, or together for $150!!

bread's done
Back