Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tag/772810174.html

I would like to trade these items for a XBOX 360, Atari Computer system (doesn't work) with 15 games, Atari 7800 Prosystem (back is broken but it works) with 1 game, 1 Nintendo 64 doesen't work, with 7 games, Nintendo, works, with 2 controlers and 7 games, Saga Genesis works with case, 2 controlers and 6 games, Playstation with 1 game

How about trading bunch of old, broken consoles for a new console that's actually worth something? What a deal.

This one kills me:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/772149358.html

The Dreamcast comes with 2 controllers , 4 memory cards, all cords, controller extension cord, and 16 games. Most games are not Originals.
1. Skies of Arcadia disc 1 & 2
2. Soul Calibur
3. Jet Grind Radio
4. Marvel vs. Capcom
5. Phantasy Star Online v2
6. Record of Lodoss War
7. Street Fighter 3 Double Impact
8. Star Wars Demolition
9. Time Stalker
10. Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (Japanese import)
11. Sonic Adventures
12. Sonic Adventures 2
13. Zelda Collector Disc
14. Grandia 2
15. Sega SmashPack volume 1
16. Shenmue

I nearly sh*t myself when I saw this, but then, the big bold print kinda spoiled it for me. The kid's father called me up after I had offered $100 for the lot (thought they were all the original games) and explained it through. :whistle2:(

I shoulda known something was up when I saw #13.

Lol, that's why I always open up by asking for a picture.

As the cliche goes, a picture tells a thousand words: the differentiation between a 360 Elite and a 120GB + a Pro/Premium, legit games vs DVD-Rs, and so on.

[quote name='Kuros']Feel free to flag this one:

Brain Age 2- DS GAME - $50 (El Cajon)

I have Brain Age 2 for the DS. Great condition; only used a few times.
Please email me with quesitons.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/tag/772729522.html

So I emailed with a question:

Me: "Did you really mean to put $50? Because I can buy this for $20 in the stores."
Her: "Yeah, there are some stupid people out there that don't know that."[/quote]

They relisted it at $20. :roll:
I guess they ignored logic, and the fact the game can be purchased NEW for $20 at a reputable store.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/tag/774635971.html

30 EXBOX GAMES - $50 (NORTHWEST TUCSON)

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-07-29, 9:03AM MST

I HAVE RECENTLY GOT RID OF MY EXBOX AND PURCHASED AN EXBOX LIVE. I HAVE MANY GAMES THAT I NO LONGER PLAY OR NEED. THERE IS ABOUT 30 IN ALL. LOTS OF MADDEN FOOTBALL, FIFA SOCCER, NBA BASKETBALL, HALOS, ALL THE GRAND THEFT AUTOS AND MANY MORE. PLEASE CALL 760-702-9268 AND LEAVE MESSAGE

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 774635971

[quote name='Link927']Well, it does sound odd. But I heard tattoos actually cost a bit, so the value might not be as off? Tattoo artists need to game too >_>[/quote]

It's just weird. I mean, who shops for tats on Craigslist? You either research it carefully and step up to a reputable place, or get some ink you'll regret for ever while in a drunken stupor.

[quote name='camoor']It's just weird. I mean, who shops for tats on Craigslist? You either research it carefully and step up to a reputable place, or get some ink you'll regret for ever while in a drunken stupor.[/QUOTE]

True true, "Uhhh, just meet me at the back of my truck with the Madden. Bring your own needle"

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/tag/776731875.html

xbox games:
all of them are pretty new, i never had much time to play now i wanna sell because im not into them anymore and they're just sitting there(NO SCRATCHES!!). email me if interested: [email protected]
$15- 20 each
need for speed underground
streetracing syndicate- i have 2
pro race driver
superman man of steel
project gotham racing
project gotham racing 2
MVP baseball 2003 (BRAND NEW!!) not open
the simpsons road rage
Amped freestyle snowboarding
007 agent underfire
counterstrike
spyhunter
wreckless
need for speed hot pusuit 2

Holy Crap, are you kidding me? All of those games combined probably aren't worth $20, let alone $20 a piece!

[quote name='Link927']True true, "Uhhh, just meet me at the back of my truck with the Madden. Bring your own needle"[/quote]

:lol::applause::lol::applause:

Man, that is some funny shiznit.

"Okay homes, I'm going to give you the heart with your girl's name in it for the games, but if you want the eagle on top of it I'm gonna need a 460 consolem maybe even a Wii."

Anyone want a recolored, broken, extremely overpriced Gameboy Advance SP? I guess the seller really wanted the onyx one...check out what an artist he is!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tag/772149417.html

I have a Red Nintendo SP. The R button will not work but everything else will. there are scratches and it has been drawn on with a black marker. I have tried to get as much as i can off of it. im selling it for $40 obo

Sp,
Battery Charger,
Pokemon Crystal Version,
Megaman 5 Battle Network Team Protoman

----------------------------------------------------

And check out the "King of PSP Mods"...just be careful when you go to pick it up, he looks a tad unsavory. He should start his own company, "Cholo PSP Modzzz"

Damn it, the ad got deleted. It was SOOOO good. Gotta wait for the guy to repost it. Dude was bashing the craigslist flaggers and other modders, called himself the king of PSP mods, and had pics without a shirt on of him holding the PSP with a little camera built in. Oh and he was taking "preorders" on the units for $400 each.

-----------------------

Love the pic - particularly the lighting.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/775259334.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/775253292.html

http://tucson.craigslist.org/tag/777774323.html

!!!!! Original Mario Bros. Game !!!!! - $15 (rita ranch)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-31, 12:33PM MST

I have a perfect woeking mario game! I love this game. Please Call Kim 730-8807
01020701040001160420080731cdd9a084f470e8f789004156.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 777774323

I'm new here so I've got some really good ones

One of my favorites: I put my ad on craigslist saying I was looking for old games and systems thinking no one would even respond, but it was crazy, I kept getting offers at least once every 2 hours since I put the ad up! Anyway, a great one was from a girl who said:

"Im selling my super nintendo, I don't have any games for it, but I have been offered $150 so far, what would you give me for it?'

I pretty much told her that if someone was stupid enough to pay $150 dollars then she should sell it because I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one.

This next one is great......this guy, well..........here is the first ad he put up:
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tag/767230520.html

He has put basically the same ad up almost every other day since then...talking about how "rare" the atari 2600, NES, and Sega Genesis are and to "act fast because they will sell soon". Of course, over a week later and he is still putting the ad up every few days. Anyway....I offer him $20 for the Sega Master System, thinking that is a fair price since he didn't even have any games for it. He responds with "THATS WAY TOO LOW!" Just to be a dick I responded by showing him over 15 completed ebay auctions for SMS's that all ended UNDER $20 dollars.........his response :

"i have seen people in goodwill stores pay 120.00 for
nintendo systems.I don't people have it cheaper but
mine is close to mint. I appreciate your hard work in
researching but i already have some offers. ebay is
scam city, i have heard of people getting sent a
picture of what they wanted and thats it. I also was
on ebay and the games i am selling are going for even
more and they have bids."

So after this email almost 2 weeks go by, and I email him AGAIN but from a different adress with the same offer and NOW he accepts it!

I think what really kills me are just the people that for some reason get this idea that things like Atari 2600's and NES's are worth more than gold simply because they are "old". 98% of the emails I get are people saying "how much would you pay for a NES or Atari 2600" and anytime I respond with offers, they just don't even email me back....and I always offer $20 for either system......How much do these people honestly think a freaking NES or Atari is worth???

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crows in black']This next one is great......this guy, well..........here is the first ad he put up:
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tag/767230520.html

He has put basically the same ad up almost every other day since then...talking about how "rare" the atari 2600, NES, and Sega Genesis are and to "act fast because they will sell soon". Of course, over a week later and he is still putting the ad up every few days. Anyway....I offer him $20 for the Sega Master System, thinking that is a fair price since he didn't even have any games for it. He responds with "THATS WAY TOO LOW!" Just to be a dick I responded by showing him over 15 completed ebay auctions for SMS's that all ended UNDER $20 dollars.........his response :

"i have seen people in goodwill stores pay 120.00 for
nintendo systems.I don't people have it cheaper but
mine is close to mint. I appreciate your hard work in
researching but i already have some offers. ebay is
scam city, i have heard of people getting sent a
picture of what they wanted and thats it. I also was
on ebay and the games i am selling are going for even
more and they have bids."

So after this email almost 2 weeks go by, and I email him AGAIN but from a different adress with the same offer and NOW he accepts it![/quote]

Nice, I especially love the moron's sideways pics. Jesus Christ, is it really that difficult to rotate a freaking pic?!?

BTW, here's another winner. PS1 52 game RPG "collection" for the low low price of $300. At first glance at the list of games, I'm already preparing an email, then I see the note about ALL the games being "backups", what an asshole. $300 for illegal copies? And "other people on eBay value this at $2,000"? LOL.

Awwww, the poor bum lost his job, well seeing what sort of conman he is, that's no surprise. Karma is a bitch.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tag/773709681.html

ps1 huge lot games rpg and system included psx psone 52 games - $300

Date: 2008-08-02, 10:16PM PDT

PlayStation 1 with 52 games

Hi, my name is Allen im selling a ps1 with all my games i have had this system since i was in middle school. This system comes with a boot disc. All games are back ups. ALL GAMES tested and work. I am selling this because i recently lost my job and have no money for fall school semester. I think this is a good deal, since other people on ebay value this at 2k. Here is the game list. These are all classics and very hard to find. i am only selling this once!

Suikoden
Suikoden II
Valkyrie Profile
Grandia
Dragon warrior VII
tales of destiny
Tales of destiny II
Thousand arms
Breath of fire III
Breath of fire IV
Chrono cross
Chrono trigger
Jade cacoon
Persona 2
Legend of legia
Saga frontier 2
Xeno gears
vagrant story
Brave fencer Musashi
Parasite eve
Parasite eve II
Star Ocean
Alunda II
Azure Dreams
Arc the lad collection
Lunar silver story
Front mission 3
Final fantasy origins
final fantasy IV
final fantasy V
final fantasy VI
final fantasy VII
final fantasy VIII
final fantasy IX
final fantasy Tactics
threads of fate
Castle vania symphony of the night
Resident Evil
Resident Evil II
Resident Evil III
Resident Evil SURVIVOR
ROCKMANX4
ROCKMANX5
marvel vs capcom
marvel vs street fighter
Capcom vs snk
marvel vs x-men
super puzzle fighter II
rival school
tony hawk 1
tenchu 1
tecnchu 2

This guy started at $250, is posting multiple ads per day, and is now at $225. Still about $200 too much for these games, LOL.

And he writes: "if price to low or high can make deal" - yeah, I don't think the problem is the price being too low...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tag/781412545.html

PS2 100$ 17 GAMES!! 75$ STEERING WHEEL/PEDALS - $225 (LA)

Date: 2008-08-03, 11:26AM PDT

used ps2
one ps2 dual shock controller and one ps1 controller
MC mad cats (steering wheel and pedals)
17 games -Nba Live 07 The life VL.2
-gradtheft -auto 3
-grand theft auto vice city
-grand theft auto san andraes
-AND1 streetball
-ATV offroad fury
-Star Wars Episode 3
-Shadow Of Colossus
-Lord Of The Rings -The Return Of The King
-Lord Of The Rings -The Two Towers
-Shrek 2
-HULK
-Need For Speed -Most Wanted- black Edition(excluive content)
-Conflict : Vietnam
-X-Men:Legends

good condition
if price to low or high can make deal

(323)712-9233 text me for any questions

------------------------------------------

Jeeze, I thought that one was bad. Here's one that's even worse. 21 of the "hottest" PS2 games for "only" $400. And must take everything.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tag/781235880.html

21 of the hottest ps2 games plus the game system for only $400.00

Date: 2008-08-03, 8:54AM PDT

the new incredible hulk,
ghost recon advance warfighter
madden 08
the grim adventures of billy an mandy
nba 2k7
splinter cell double agent
fifa 07 soccer
187 ride or die
shadow the hedgehog
big mutha truckers 2
nba street 3
grand theft auto san andreas
socom us navy seals combined assault
bold moves street racing
ed,edd n eddy the mis-edventures
nba street vol 2
transformers the game
ace combat 5 the unsung war
ace combat zero the belkan war
buzz mega quiz{ with 4 buzz controllers}
call of duty2 big red one
and a ps2 in perfect condition with 2 controllers
an a memory card
INTREASTED CALL 323-492-3267
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
MUST BUY EVERYTHING
EVERYTHING USED 0NCE: NO STRATCHES, NON DAMAGE

Someone posted an ad for a Balrog figure from Lord of the Rings in my area. I got all excited because I have been looking for a cheap one (they go for $80 + $20 shipping on Ebay new), so I was prepared to offer $40-$50. But then they replied with "this goes for $120-$200 on Ebay". I just said never mind & left it be :(

Here's another batch, sooo many to choose from with the big pool o' idiots that is LA.

First up, I wouldn't be surprised if this clown got these clearanced at the Manhattan Beach Fry's and is trying to make a quick buck...absurdly overpriced PS2 sealed trash. Of course, the pic in the ad has Baldur's Gate 2, that sealed for $15 would be sweet.

#1:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tag/774493060.html
BRAND NEW PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES!! - $15 (el segundo)

Date: 2008-07-29, 7:26AM PDT

THIRTEEN, TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND, NFL STREET. BRAND NEW STILL SEALED!!! $15 EACH

-------------------------------------------

Yet another ad without a list. But it's from a person a Palmdale, meth capital of the world, so no surprise that they're in a rush to post the ad:

#2:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/ele/774649754.html
Playstation with games - $40 (palmdale)

Date: 2008-07-29, 9:13AM PDT

playstation with remote and games. Call 818-:drool::drool::drool:-0703

Here's the guy's twin brother in Valencia

#3:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/774971135.html
PLAYSTATION ONE BUNDLE - $50 (VALENCIA)

Date: 2008-07-29, 1:12PM PDT

Playstation one system with 2 controllers 1 memorycard 7 games

I don't know what this guy is smoking, but he wants "Super Mario on playstation". That and "Pacaman".

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wan/774801930.html

SUPER MARIO ON PLAYSTATION (SOUTHGATE)

Date: 2008-07-29, 12:39PM PDT

HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR ANY PACAMAN OR SUPER MARIO GAMES FOR A PLAYSTATION (REGULAR PLAYSTATION) PLEASE EMAIL TEALIFELOVE AT YAHOO DOT COM OR CALL TY 323:whee::whee::whee:8890.........THANKS!!

[quote name='karkyco']

I don't know what this guy is smoking, but he wants "Super Mario on playstation". That and "Pacaman".

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wan/774801930.html

SUPER MARIO ON PLAYSTATION (SOUTHGATE)

Date: 2008-07-29, 12:39PM PDT

HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR ANY PACAMAN OR SUPER MARIO GAMES FOR A PLAYSTATION (REGULAR PLAYSTATION) PLEASE EMAIL TEALIFELOVE AT YAHOO DOT COM OR CALL TY 323:whee::whee::whee:8890.........THANKS!![/quote]

LOL, I was at a video game store afew weeks ago and some crazy trailer trash couple came in and asked if they had banjo Kazooie for PS2, the owner told them that it was a Nintendo only release and that he had it for N64, or could preorder the new one for Xbox 360, the couple then started telling him that they have it new for PS2 at Walmart and he dosent know shit and that if he gets it in to give them a call. HE told them he probably wouldnt be getting it in soon, but that they could go get the copy at Walmart or he could sell them a N64 with the game for the same price as a new PS2 game.

[quote name='Zache']Playstation + controller for...you guessed it...the very low price of...*Drum roll*...150 bucks! ;)

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ele/769031925.html[/quote]

Yeah....why the hell would I want a BRAND NEW PS2 that will play PS1 games when I can just get a USED PS1 for the same price??? What a no-brainer!

I love this even more though when they do it with old consoles.....especially when they sell an NES or SNES for $150, the same price it retailed for in the late 80s/early 90s!

Now this shit is getting ridiculous.
Mario Kart - Wii - $70 (Clive, IA)
Date: 2008-08-04, 10:26AM CDT
I am selling a brand new; factory sealed Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii. Included in package is the game and the Wii Wheel. All of this is $70. Cash only please.
If you have any questions feel free to contact.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 782425386

All I can think of is the beanie baby craze of the late '90's and Nintendo is using the same Ty by limiting production and keeping people on the hunt. Nintendo can't make enough DVDs and plastic wheels to keep up with the demand my ass.

[quote name='spoo']Now this shit is getting ridiculous.

All I can think of is the beanie baby craze of the late '90's and Nintendo is using the same Ty by limiting production and keeping people on the hunt. Nintendo can't make enough DVDs and plastic wheels to keep up with the demand my ass.[/QUOTE]
Have you checked Ebay? It's crazy, I'm thinking of selling my copy since it sucked ass anyway

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Have you checked Ebay? It's crazy, I'm thinking of selling my copy since it sucked ass anyway[/QUOTE]

I checked as soon as I saw it on craigslist, it blows my mind $70 - $90 shipped new, and $55 - $70 used is fucking crazy. Off topic rant:
Nintendo is racking in the dough by raping moms at the cost of the gaming industry. This craze can't and won't last forever and as soon as it starts dropping it will drop fast. I hope the rest of the market will withstand the aftereffects of the Wii fad. I'm not a hater but when I see that Nintendo can't make enough DVDs and cheap plastic wheels to keep up with the demand Nintendo isn't trying to keep up but working on milking every last consumer. This is making Nintendo a shit ton of money now but at what cost for the industries future as a whole?

[quote name='Sinnbox']LOL, I was at a video game store afew weeks ago and some crazy trailer trash couple came in and asked if they had banjo Kazooie for PS2, the owner told them that it was a Nintendo only release and that he had it for N64, or could preorder the new one for Xbox 360, the couple then started telling him that they have it new for PS2 at Walmart and he dosent know shit and that if he gets it in to give them a call. HE told them he probably wouldnt be getting it in soon, but that they could go get the copy at Walmart or he could sell them a N64 with the game for the same price as a new PS2 game.[/quote]

I work for an independent game store and this happens ALL the time. It seems wal-mart has a plethora of games that never existed. What gets me is these people come in and argue with me about whether these games exist. If you don't trust the guy that does this for a living why bother asking!?

[quote name='spoo']I checked as soon as I saw it on craigslist, it blows my mind $70 - $90 shipped new, and $55 - $70 used is fucking crazy. Off topic rant:
Nintendo is racking in the dough by raping moms at the cost of the gaming industry. This craze can't and won't last forever and as soon as it starts dropping it will drop fast. I hope the rest of the market will withstand the aftereffects of the Wii fad. I'm not a hater but when I see that Nintendo can't make enough DVDs and cheap plastic wheels to keep up with the demand Nintendo isn't trying to keep up but working on milking every last consumer. This is making Nintendo a shit ton of money now but at what cost for the industries future as a whole?
[/quote]

is it really that hard to find mario kart wii?!?! I worked at Best Buy when it came out and we ALWAYS had at least 100-200 copies of it in stock, I never remember running out, or not having any, and this is the first month or so that it was out! When did it suddenly become so hard to find (I honestly don't keep up with new consoles or games that much anymore so I really don't know)?

[quote name='spoo']I checked as soon as I saw it on craigslist, it blows my mind $70 - $90 shipped new, and $55 - $70 used is fucking crazy. Off topic rant:
[/QUOTE]
It is pretty sad though. The game was a huge letdown. The multiplayer was crap, they took off championships for multiplayer, they took off the double carting, they didn't take off that damn blue shell, it pretty much sucked except millions of people will buy it since it has Mario plastered all over it

I'm not a collector of sealed games, so I don't know the value on this one, but a sealed Legend of Zelda for $575? Really?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/783763784.html
ultra rare FACTORY SEALED NES THE LEGEND OF ZELDA GOLD - $575 (townsend tn.)

Date: 2008-08-05, 6:33AM PDT

this is a very very rare game still factory sealed this is the legend of zelda for nintendo ness.this dose have the horizontal seam on the back .it is mint .email me your contact info and i will contact you back.payment will be by cashiers check only no postal money orders.i will ship insured with tracking and it will have to be signed for .you wount find any better.i am open to offers.if you know some one in or near knoxville who could pick it up that would be fine also

"Ultra rare" Golden Eye for Nintendo 64, cart only, $20. Apparently no one in the entire San Fernando Valley has a copy at all. Hmmm, I should find out if anyone is willing to pay me $50 for my complete, mint copy with everything unlocked, or $500 for my sealed copy.

And extra credit for the complete Tony Hawk Pro Skater for $10.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/784420735.html

*** rare *** 007 Golden eye nintendo 64 and tony hawks pro skater - $20 (northridge)

Date: 2008-08-05, 2:04PM PDT

im seling my 007 golden eye for the nintendo 64 mint condition for $20 dollars, and Tony hawks pro skater the original with box and manual *complete* for $10 dollars. you can't find golden eye anywhere in the valley, thats including gamedude which is sold out of them. my price is $20 dollars firm for golden eye and $10 for tony hawks.

818-626-1051 jose.

[quote name='karkyco']I'm not a collector of sealed games, so I don't know the value on this one, but a sealed Legend of Zelda for $575? Really?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/783763784.html
ultra rare FACTORY SEALED NES THE LEGEND OF ZELDA GOLD - $575 (townsend tn.)

Date: 2008-08-05, 6:33AM PDT

this is a very very rare game still factory sealed this is the legend of zelda for nintendo ness.this dose have the horizontal seam on the back .it is mint .email me your contact info and i will contact you back.payment will be by cashiers check only no postal money orders.i will ship insured with tracking and it will have to be signed for .you wount find any better.i am open to offers.if you know some one in or near knoxville who could pick it up that would be fine also[/quote]

well, maybe it IS worth $575 dollars since this person thinks a loose copy is somehow worth $25 dollars!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tag/781470796.html

here is some crazynes on Craigslists part, the word i had to spell to list my stuff to night was....Gooch!! WTF?!?!

Holy crap, what is going on with this idiot? Well, he is in Beverly Hills, so maybe that's why he thinks his shit is worth more than MSRP. $400 for a pink DS lite with a few games and "an adorable camouflage mini back pack to carry everything", now given that the games are all pretty solid, but $400?!?

---------------

PINK Nintendo DS Lite - $400 (Beverly Hills)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/777176830.html

I have an almost new, pink Nintendo DS Lite with a bunch of games and accessories for sale.

I have the original box and manual for the DS and the charger.

Accessories include extra stylus (pink, too) and an adorable camouflage mini back pack to carry everything.

Games all come with manuals and original boxes:
- Cooking Mama
- Bust-a-Move
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
- Mario Kart DS
- Big Brain Academy
- Tetris DS
- Puzzle Quest
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Location: Beverly Hills

[quote name='karkyco']Holy crap, what is going on with this idiot? Well, he is in Beverly Hills, so maybe that's why he thinks his shit is worth more than MSRP. $400 for a pink DS lite with a few games and "an adorable camouflage mini back pack to carry everything", now given that the games are all pretty solid, but $400?!?

---------------

PINK Nintendo DS Lite - $400 (Beverly Hills)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/777176830.html

I have an almost new, pink Nintendo DS Lite with a bunch of games and accessories for sale.

I have the original box and manual for the DS and the charger.

Accessories include extra stylus (pink, too) and an adorable camouflage mini back pack to carry everything.

Games all come with manuals and original boxes:
- Cooking Mama
- Bust-a-Move
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All
- Mario Kart DS
- Big Brain Academy
- Tetris DS
- Puzzle Quest
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 Location: Beverly Hills[/quote]
Because it is worth more than msrp. Been on Ebay lately? I've been seeing pink DS lites going for over $200 and the games he has sell pretty good especially Tetris DS and Mario Kart. Sure it should be more around the $350 instead of $400 but it isn't very stupid. It is pretty sad that it sells for that much though

What?!? Pink DSes for $200?!? Mind boggling. And some dude had a broken pink DS nearby for $30, "looks great but doesn't turn on". When I found the ad it was a couple of days old, I called the number and the guy sold it already. I was going to offer him $20 and see if I could fix it.

Here's a winner, $50 for a Gamecube with no controllers or games (because the guy obviously just upgraded to a Wii). Forget paying $30 for one at Gamestop with a controller, give this guy an extra $20!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ele/780697750.html

Silver GAMECUBE NINTENDO - $50 (Pasadena )
Date: 2008-08-02, 4:54PM PDT

In is a silver gamecube in great condition with power cord and TV adapter that will work also with a ps2 or xbox. Does NOT come with controllers. Trying to get rid of as soon as possible.
Please email me with offers or questions or call me to pick up.

Edan
210-364-1493

Here's one I found today: http://peoria.craigslist.org/tag/787775538.html

"My son was fatal;y injured overseas, we are willing to get rid of some of his gaming consoles. lightly used. 50.00 obo.

Please reply by phone only. Weneed to sell these by this weekend. call anytime 24 hours a day.

Phone Number - 309-555-5555" (Not real #, not sure If i should post it or not.)

It just reeks of a fake ad. Of course, like any cag, I called anyways, on the off chance it was real. The guy said that there wasn't any ps3 for sale there, so either they got their own number wrong, or it's fake. Thoughts?

[quote name='kewlrabbit']Here's one I found today: http://peoria.craigslist.org/tag/787775538.html

"My son was fatal;y injured overseas, we are willing to get rid of some of his gaming consoles. lightly used. 50.00 obo.

Please reply by phone only. Weneed to sell these by this weekend. call anytime 24 hours a day.

Phone Number - 309-555-5555" (Not real #, not sure If i should post it or not.)

It just reeks of a fake ad. Of course, like any cag, I called anyways, on the off chance it was real. The guy said that there wasn't any ps3 for sale there, so either they got their own number wrong, or it's fake. Thoughts?[/quote]

Cruel joke. I'd say scam if the guy actually offered to sell it.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']That needs to be saved

I nominate that for Funniest Craiglist of the Month[/quote]

Oh yeah, that's definitely Best Of material. Hell, I may repost it in LA since 100K+ cars are a dime a dozen around here.

bread's done
Back