Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Cmosfm']http://greenville.craigslist.org/ele/867886612.html

I really don't know what's up with these people that think they can trade some random ass combination of stuff for a 360 or a PS3 but we get them all the time.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/ele/868157065.html

This guy obviously didn't buy this from Gamestop to resell it.[/quote]

I HATE it when I see Wii's and Wii Fits on Craigslist marked up ridiculously or even just a little bit. All the stores around me have had BOTH in stock everytime I've been there (including USED ones at Gamestop) but yet there is persistently a ton on there. I've taken to occassionally posting a RE:Wii thread or something stating that there are many out there for less and I usually see some of the older posts miraculously "disappear" :lol:

[quote name='Cmosfm']http://greenville.craigslist.org/emd/864204387.html

Like what's playing in theaters and want to see it now? Call me. I have it the day it releases and sometimes before its even in theaters. I can take requests and I also have a "special" adults only stash. Prices are $5 for one and $20 for five. All movies are excellent quality. So email back or call James at (864)205-2618.

How fucking smart do you have to be to post online "I pirate movies, here's my name and number". Jesus Christ!

Also, if I liked what's playing in theaters, I'd go pay 7.00 to see it instead of paying 5.00 to see a camcorder recording of it on dvd.[/quote]

Besides you can go on watch-movies.net and stream the newest movies for FREE and it is totally legal as you are not the one pirating.Plus they have a bunch of movies that actors send in that are not filmed on a camcorder(it is awesome)but anyhow this guy is dumb.Seriously,everyone look at me!I bootleg movies!Haha what an idiot.

Seriously this poster must not like kids and oh look at the location.That is supposed to be Dogtown here in St.Louis
Not exactly stupid but quite humorous

PS2 with power cord, 2 controllers, video cable, and 8 meg memory card. I'm trying to sell this quickly so for $117.00 is also include 17 Games! Including Tiger Woods 2008 and Untamed, the Badass Motocross Racing Game!!

This system has been owned and taken very good care of by Mature Adults in their 30's and not dirty little child fingers. This does make a difference in the condition of the electronic.

This would be a great gift or something for a loved one.

Call and make a bid.
The sooner the call, the more likely that the price will come down!!
Mark @ 314.954.4999
12b13a147ZZZZZZZZZ8a535ee27bb2d0313d0.jpg

[quote name='Filler2001']Cube Game > Broken ipod? :([/quote]

the ipod is obviously a joke listing. the game cube seller is serious, thats why it's worse.

[quote name='Irukandji']the ipod is obviously a joke listing. the game cube seller is serious, thats why it's worse.[/quote]
I would have said the other way around, myself. The only way someone would call it a cube game is if they read it right to left , like manga. Both were posted today, so who knows?

[quote name='fastlane250']Wow, that isn't even... literate. "THIS CUBE GO IN WALL", "MANITOR", "ELECTTRIC IS IN CUBE REDY":whee:[/QUOTE]

I love it how they think that just by saying "NO SCAMS" it's going to 100% foolproof keep them from getting scammed.

Kind of a "Swiper, no Swiping" theory if you ask me.

Anyway, check out the nerve of this bastard, just some random guy...doing pre-orders for Gears Of War 2:

http://greenville.craigslist.org/tag/878417591.html

Yeah, man, I'm seriously going to trust some random douchebag on Craigslist with my money to save....

OH WAIT, I'm not even saving any money, not even after Tax! Great!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/tag/882797007.html

GTA-San Andreas first run copy (Adult Version) for Play Station 2 - $125 (23456)

It's GTA-San Andreas first run copy, with the hot coffee unlockable. Unedited Adult version. Again this is for Play Station 2!

You can NOT buy this in Stores anymore and You can not trade this game in as the Adult content is no longer allowed!

This comes with the the guide and the map as well!

Asking $125.00 or best reasonable offer will be considered!

If you are interested please respond to the post.

I'm really tempted to call just to check it out. Get details about "services" etc and then say the contracting is simply more valuable and leave it at that. I am wondering how serious this is lol

Not really stupid, but strange...

[quote name='http://bham.craigslist.org/ele/885160287.html']PS-3 w/ 2 controllers (Forestdale)
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-19, 1:24PM EDT

PS-3 with 2 controllers less than 3 months old. Trade for .22 target pistol or .17cal. rifle of equal value.[/quote]

And if you're posting the listings, it would be nice to at least post a summary of the original listing as well, since a lot of these listings get flagged and removed shortly after.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Not really stupid, but strange...

And if you're posting the listings, it would be nice to at least post a summary of the original listing as well, since a lot of these listings get flagged and removed shortly after.[/QUOTE]

Nothing strange about it, after years of playing videogame violence the man wants to shoot someone, pretty cut and dry to me ;)

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/885977683.html

This guy is offering PSP modding and right in the title it says well here look....note the numerous spelling mistakes

PSP modding and video game repairing. please do not flag - $15 (hazzelwood )

Date: 2008-10-20, 6:51AM CDT

F you have tried to reach me and not got a response it is not because i dont want your bisness its because your email was not sent

If you want your PSP and PSP slim customized with any custom firmware, this is for you. Our prices are $10 for 3.40 oe , 3.40 le v3 and 3.52 m33-4. $15 for 3.90 m33-3 or 4.01 m33-2. We also sell Pandora batteries. One will downgrade PSP 1001 and the other will bring your PSP and PSP slim up to 3.90 m33-3 or 4.01 m33-2 and now im proud to offer 5.00 m33. Also for $10 if you supply a battery ( it has to be Sony) and a memory card ( less than 4 gb but more than 30mb and can still be used) we can make a Pandora battery like the ones we sell. If you wondering what you can do with custom firmware this is what you can. You can play emulators like nes and I will install them for free. Contact me for things you will be able to do with your PSP. We've had 7/7 happy customers, 3 gave tips, and a return customer. Remember “the price is forgotten long before the quality”.

I can fix almost and video game system including psp's and all portipal nitendo systems but i wont fix wii, xbox 360 and ps3. I can do any thing form a simple case swap to fixing a cracked screen. What would happen is you or me would buy the parts and then come over to my house and I would install the part. The only cost from me is the labor or the part if I buy it.

This Guy is a mess....oh boy just read it.....

LOOK PSP ONLY$80 WORKS GREAT CHEAP CHEAP LOOK (BELLEVILLE)

Date: 2008-10-17, 12:41PM CDT

i have a semi new black psp.....comes with chareger...and a carrying case.....no games..internet ready..semi scracthes...nuthing big....i would like to sell for $80....or i would trade gor a video game system......ipod touch......iphone or any elecltronics...psp works great..only thin g wrong with it is that the anolog button on the front of psp fell of...but you can replace them at gamestop for 99cents....its nothing big...and i still have old one u can put on. this wilg og quick..and i would prefere you to come get it when u contact me..AND I CAN NOT MEET ANYWERE

would like gone before sat.....
will not be checking email no time soon...so txt me at 618 530 7580...do not call cause i cnt recieve calls but i can recive tx..

[quote name='TimDJ84']What would happen is you or me would buy the parts and then come over to my house and I would install the part.[/quote]

I find something very disturbing about that sentence.

bread's done
Back