Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1350316035.html

I got a migraine from reading it.

Xbox 360 Fully Blown! The best any one would offer a 360!!! - $650 (San Bernardino/Redlands/Rialto/Colton)

HI!!!!
Thanks for takeing a look at my 360.

This (Xbox 360) Im posting is my babey. Well about to have one of my own. This Xbox im selling comes with what you see here OVER!!! an 800-900 vaule!!!! Why???

My xbox was a (Competition) xbox, Champion in battles such as, Halo 3 an Forza Mortorsport 2.
I have won so much money with this xbox. But like i have said it must go in order to support for me an my family.

The xbox 360 is modded so that no problems will effect. It but the red ring of death means it just needs to be clean out in the inside of the 360.
The Assassin's Creed face plate on the 360 is a (Rear) face plate only 100 were made!!! an i have the 69th one made. An also along the stock pace plate along with the xbox.

My xbox includes an comes with
-Halo 3
-Forza Motorsport 1 and 2
-007 Quantum Of Solance (such a good game an fun to play)!!!
An these xbox 1 games.

-Counter Strike
-FM 1
-GTA San Andreas
-Tc Rainbow Six (LockDown)

AN also with the (Rear) vintage. Halo 3 controllers. In Good great (Condition). An with 2 Head Sets. So you can be ready to talk trash on Xbox Live!!!

An About (Xbox Live) ill also include. A 3 month of live an also a 48 hour trial of xbox live!!!

O an i almost forgot. Im including the battery charger. To the controllers. An yes theay work on any controller!!!.

If you have any question. About Purchasing. My ( Champion) xbox 360. Please E-Mail me ASAP an ill be happy to let you know detals. Or any other further detales.

An if you may think 650 to high in price given???, I will negotiate a suitable reasonable price.

Please contact me if you are intrested in my (XBOX 360)

An if you would also like more pictures then what you seek. Please email for more pictures showen of my xbox 360.

Thanks for viewing!!!
:)

Then there's this dude, selling seven year old sports titles for $20:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1350476314.html

Original Xbox and PS2 games. - $20

I have 6 original Xbox games and 2 PS2 game that I dont play anymore. Looking to get rid of them for 20 apiece. For Xbox I have NBA Live 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008, along with Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto Vice City. For PS2 I have Ace Combat 04 and Need For Speed Most Wanted. I have cases to all of them except for Most Wanted. It has been a while since they have been played but to my knowledge they all still work and they have been kept in cases. Any questions email me and I'll get back to you.

Quick question: For those of you who have put up game ads on CL, how many people have asked to come over and 'see that it works'(as in come into your house and watch you play it)?

I had some idiot ask me to do that with the copy of Bioshock for PS3 I had. I offered it up for $30(yes I know it's on clearance @ Sears for $5, but I paid $20 there :razz:) and I figured I would get someone to bite since I also offered a copy of the guide for it with the game.

I mean, I put 'it's flawless/mint and works 100%' in the ad, but I guess he didn't wanna get ripped off(or wanted me to let him in so he could rob me or whatever, don't trust CL people as far as I can spit).

So I told him that there was NO WAY I was going to let him into my house but I assured him the game worked. What a flake. I wonder if he tries to buy games from Gamestop and 'asks to see them work'.

I picked up a like new PS2 slim, Persona 4, Yakuza 2, Star Ocean, and some other goodies... guy invited me in to his house. I'm a big guy (6'4", 230, workout, etc, etc), and I brought my brother along as well (about the same size - never a bad thing to have insurance), and it turned out to be completely unnecessary. He was a pretty cool guy, and I'm pretty sure I made myself a new friend. The guy lived nearby a college campus, though, so take that for what it is.

As a rule of thumb, though, I wouldn't do house visits through Craigslist.

http://austin.craigslist.org/vgm/1350834914.html

Maybe it's the burned out pixel or the third party battery that makes this PSP worth $150.

I have a psp that was the very first one that came out and is in working condition
The only problem is that there is one pixel broken and you have to take the battery out and place it in a special charger ( which i will include no charge) to charge.
I will also throw in a blank Memory stick if you buy the psp.

Call me at 512-431-9905 or text me if you are intrested.

When you call me i can tell you where you can make the exchange with me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Quick question: For those of you who have put up game ads on CL, how many people have asked to come over and 'see that it works'(as in come into your house and watch you play it)?

I had some idiot ask me to do that with the copy of Bioshock for PS3 I had. I offered it up for $30(yes I know it's on clearance @ Sears for $5, but I paid $20 there :razz:) and I figured I would get someone to bite since I also offered a copy of the guide for it with the game.

I mean, I put 'it's flawless/mint and works 100%' in the ad, but I guess he didn't wanna get ripped off(or wanted me to let him in so he could rob me or whatever, don't trust CL people as far as I can spit).

So I told him that there was NO WAY I was going to let him into my house but I assured him the game worked. What a flake. I wonder if he tries to buy games from Gamestop and 'asks to see them work'.[/QUOTE]

It's actually quite common for someone to ask. I have a garage and a TV down there, so I typically take a system down there, hook it up and fire up whatever games they are gonna buy.

RE: MANHUNT 2 RARE PS2 (TOLEDO) - $69 (Tardtown)

Date: 2009-08-30, 12:52AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

It's so rare in fact that you can't just roll on over to Amazon.com and pick one up for $1.73 + $2.98 shipping.

Don't bother though.

Just but it from this dude!

Fo sho

fo sho indeed can get on amazon for 2.88 plus 399 shipping thanks for the tip

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1350316035.html

I got a migraine from reading it.

Xbox 360 Fully Blown! The best any one would offer a 360!!! - $650 (San Bernardino/Redlands/Rialto/Colton)

Then there's this dude, selling seven year old sports titles for $20:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1350476314.html

Original Xbox and PS2 games. - $20

I have 6 original Xbox games and 2 PS2 game that I dont play anymore. Looking to get rid of them for 20 apiece. For Xbox I have NBA Live 2003, 2004, 2006, and 2008, along with Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto Vice City. For PS2 I have Ace Combat 04 and Need For Speed Most Wanted. I have cases to all of them except for Most Wanted. It has been a while since they have been played but to my knowledge they all still work and they have been kept in cases. Any questions email me and I'll get back to you.[/QUOTE]

That's why I stop looking at 909 area code.. something with the water over there..... :) Haha.. J/K ..

I'm tired of people asking me to pay his/her gas money to drive to my area, Deliver, asking for trade, even though I put words like "Cash Only", "Local Pickup Only".

And some also ask where am I located, even though I specified my location (city) and landmark. And then telling me that I'm too far.. Geez, can they read.

So did any CAGs buy this magical box of 60 Super Nintendo games, many sealed?

I originally called bullshit on the ad. Why would he even bother to respond to the response ad to his original list, below, if it wasn't pure bullshit? In any case, if he did actually have what he claims to have had (yeah, right) and he did actually sell it for $1,000, then he got seriously buttfucked. A sealed Chrono Trigger, 3 complete Earthbounds 2 of which were "never opened", sealed Secret of Mana among others.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1348033042.html
RE:RE:eek:ld box of super nintendo games - $1000

Date: 2009-08-28, 10:45PM PDT

I just sold these for 1000.00 had no idea they were worth that much..Thanks too all who responded

---------------------------------------------

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1347405008.html

RE: box of old super nintendo games - $1 (oc) (100% bogus ad...)

Just some punk kids fooling around of course. As if the "3 complete, 2 unopened copies of Earthbound" weren't enough to indicate it's too good to be true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an old box of super nintendo games,about 60 of them. These were my sons. All in original packaging some unopened. They are called.

uniracers

super mario kart

secret of mana (unopened) :roll:

lemmings

mr.do

battletoads

yoshis island

chrono trigger 2 copies 1 unopened :roll::roll:

final fantasy 2&3

Earthbound (3 copies 2 unopened these are bigger than the rest they have a book inside) :roll::roll::roll:

ys

mystical ninja

adventures of batman and robin

donkey kong country 1,2+3 (2 copies each 1 of each unopened) :roll:

zelda (2 copies 1 unopened) :roll:

f zero

final fight guy

mortal kombat 1,2+3

ramparrt ( 2 copies 1 unopened)

dr mario / tetris

pilotwings

and many more

Please make offfer thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a perfect example of bait and switch.

Dude is selling Nintendo and Super Nintendo games, for $2.50 each. He "doesn't have the time to list the rest", but offers a sampling with some insanely tantalizing games, along with a lot of pure shit, mainly sports games, that aren't worth 2 bits let alone $2.50 a piece.

I haven't even bothered emailing the guy to get the address and take a look, because I know that he will simply tell me once I drive all the way out to fucking Van Nuys to see what he has that "ohhhh, I just sold Dragon Warrior 3 and 4". He had another ad for Super Nintendo games, complete, that was either flagged off or deleted, which featured a list of 10 or so crappy sports games as well as Chrono Trigger and Ogre Battle, all complete.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1348935902.html

NES games (Van Nuys)

Date: 2009-08-29, 1:22PM PDT

I have a bunch of NES Nintendo games I'm getting rid of. None have instructions or boxes, but all play just fine. A few have the plastic slipcases. $2.50 each. Here's a few I have. Don't have time to list the rest. Message me for time/address to check them out.

Baseball
Captain Skyhawk
Dragon Warrior 4
Fester's Quest
Golf (starring Mario!)
Jack Nicklaus Golf
King of the Beach
Popeye
10-Yard Fight
Top Gun

Got a winner http://erie.craigslist.org/vgm/1351816315.html.

MUST GO!!! XBOX Original - $175

Original XBOX with 2 wired controllers, 1 wireless controllers and 6 games. Games include: Halo 2, Need for speed; underground and most wanted, Matrix, James Bond: Golden Eye, NCAA football 2005. System bought new 5 years ago. Please e-mail asap!!!

Pictures are not loading, e-mail for pictures... serious buyers only please

Is it just me or do people keep trying to get more and more for crap? I used to be able to find good deals on craigslist, but that seems to no longer be the case.

It's not super crazy but someone's asking a bit too much.

and it says I'm new and can't post links

Playstation 3 (80GB) Total steal!!! - $475 (Tallahassee, FL)

I am selling a fairly new(3 months), 80gb, playstation 3. I'm including two controllers along with two controller usb chargers, as well as three games(NBA 2k8, NBA 2k9, and NCAA 2009). The gaming console also has a lifetime geek squad warranty at Best buy. This is a great deal. if interested contact me at: XXX

[quote name='Kuros']It's actually quite common for someone to ask. I have a garage and a TV down there, so I typically take a system down there, hook it up and fire up whatever games they are gonna buy.[/QUOTE]

Would you do the same if someone asked to test out games at a yard sale after you already sold the system for the games they want to test?

I don't like total strangers in my house, let alone someone from CL and I've never had anyone else ask to 'come over and see the game work'.

People always say that 'craigslist is like a garage sale', so with said garage sale mentality aren't people just supposed to pay and go?:roll:

I have no idea what this person is selling, aside from it being one of those awful Wii lookalike systems with crappy 16-bit graphics and poor controls. And it's only $100.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1351159737.html

"Just like the Wii" if you squint and get drunk, maybe.

----------------------------------------

Another person who thinks their bootleg game discs hold monetary value

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1350993017.html

----------------------------------------

You see the problem, right? Same ad, listed twice with 2 different prices

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1352770471.html
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1352783482.html

-----------------------------------------

I hope he's willing to honor his listed price for these systems

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1351779820.html

So I'm selling my PS3 on CL, and getting the typical lowball responses, but I had a good laugh whenthis one came in:

dear seller pls is this item still available wit u bcos i like it and i want to shipped it out to my stores in africa so pls get back to me wit ur paypal email id or send me aur paypal money request now so that i can pay u the full amount wit the shipping cost
hope to hear from u soon

Now I have to think of something to say to this guy. The opportunity is too good to pass up... :)

Today's edition of "I'll trade you my old, P.O.S. games for your brand-new recent hits".

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/vgm/1352717767.html

Hey there,

In pasadena near old town and I got a bunch of PS3 games that I would like to trade and/or sell and send em off to a good home. I am looking for a few titles in particular in exchange:

I have:

PS3
- spiderman 3
- The Simpsons
- Fight Night 3
- Madden 07
- MLB 2k7
- Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV
- Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (just game, no guitar)
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (just game, no guitar)
-Rainbow Six Vegas
-NBA 2k7
-Fifa Soccer 08
-Metal Gear Solid 4 (2 trades OBO)

Looking for:
-The Bigs 2
-MLB 09: The Show
- Street Fighter 4 (top priority)
- Infamous
- NCAA football 10
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Saints Row 2
- Skate 2

OR for Wii:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Tiger Woods PGA Golf 10

Thanks for looking. Email me and I will respond to you ASAP. I will update this post as the games go!

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']So I'm selling my PS3 on CL, and getting the typical lowball responses, but I had a good laugh whenthis one came in:

Now I have to think of something to say to this guy. The opportunity is too good to pass up... :)[/QUOTE]
tell him you don't ship to africa due to zombie infestation.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']So I'm selling my PS3 on CL, and getting the typical lowball responses, but I had a good laugh whenthis one came in:

Now I have to think of something to say to this guy. The opportunity is too good to pass up... :)[/QUOTE]

Nah, tell him you will be happy to ship it to him, however you require a good faith cash deposit in US dollars to cover the shipping, with the rest to be sent via payment of his choosing, blah blah blah.

Tell him you need at least $100 cash to be wired to you via Western Union as well as his shipping address. Then if he agrees and you get the cash money downpayment, either tell him to fuck off or ship him an empty box. Maybe a box with a hole in the bottom. Something creative. But take pictures and post them.

Some people might say "oh it's wrong to rip Nigerian scammers off, two wrongs don't make a right, etc." but I say fuck 'em ALL. The US should effectively nuke Nigeria/scour its surface, or at least 'remove' (by which I mean incinerate/vaporize) all the human inhabitants while at the same time preserving the natural resources, thereby taking over and making it our staging area for African 'tasks' and policymaking. If any country and all its citizens are universally condemnable for systemic and nigh-universal corruption and criminal acts, it's them. And North Korea. And possibly Albania, among a few others.

[quote name='karkyco']Nah, tell him you will be happy to ship it to him, however you require a good faith cash deposit in US dollars to cover the shipping, with the rest to be sent via payment of his choosing, blah blah blah.

Tell him you need at least $100 cash to be wired to you via Western Union as well as his shipping address. Then if he agrees and you get the cash money downpayment, either tell him to fuck off or ship him an empty box. Maybe a box with a hole in the bottom. Something creative. But take pictures and post them.

Some people might say "oh it's wrong to rip Nigerian scammers off, two wrongs don't make a right, etc." but I say fuck 'em ALL. The US should effectively nuke Nigeria/scour its surface, or at least 'remove' (by which I mean incinerate/vaporize) all the human inhabitants while at the same time preserving the natural resources, thereby taking over and making it our staging area for African 'tasks' and policymaking. If any country and all its citizens are universally condemnable for systemic and nigh-universal corruption and criminal acts, it's them. And North Korea. And possibly Albania, among a few others.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like something ripped straight off http://www.thescambaiter.com/
:lol:

I chuckled when I read this one.
nitendo,super nitendo - $100
Im selling a old rare nitento and a rare super nitendo for 100 or best offer, its both in good condition, works great,it haves many many games for both systems,many peoples will kill for these. So if yuh are intrested please "text" meh at 718 407 9587. Thank yuh.!!!
P.s. And if yuh want I will even throw a very good kodak camera, its 8.2 mega pixels and works great.. So yuh can have all for $110. So hurry up and text meh.!!!

As for the matter of testing systems in person, I can understand why a buyer would want to do so, but it's typically not a good idea to let a stranger into your home. Any CL deal should be done in person, during daylight hours, in a public place.

For games, if you know a place with a TV that you can use, meet there.

Strangely, not every buyer wants to test. I sold my Genesis/CD/32X setup for $75 a few weeks ago and the buyer didn't require testing it before paying. I ran a thorough test before unhooking it that day, and he never contacted me afterwards, so I guess he was satisfied.

[quote name='Jesse757x']I chuckled when I read this one.
nitendo,super nitendo - $100
Im selling a old rare nitento and a rare super nitendo for 100 or best offer, its both in good condition, works great,it haves many many games for both systems,many peoples will kill for these. So if yuh are intrested please "text" meh at 718 407 9587. Thank yuh.!!!
P.s. And if yuh want I will even throw a very good kodak camera, its 8.2 mega pixels and works great.. So yuh can have all for $110. So hurry up and text meh.!!![/QUOTE]

$100 for the 2 systems might be a bit high, but $110 for the systems plus an 8.2 MP camera, and possibly the games with it, isn't a bad price.

Here is great deal on a great lot of Pokemon Cards. These cards are not a bunch of worthless cards.
I just went through and current value pricing on this lot is over $1200.00

These are mostly, promo, shadowless, rare, first edition and very rare cards. There are over $400 in promo error and cards over $10 value alone.
This offer is firm and will only be available for a short time. In a day or 2 I will start putting them on Ebay myself....just really don't want to take the time to do all that.

I am located between Moody and Ray City. Bring cash.

Doesn't say which, but bolded that made me laugh.

gon get shanked

nobody really reads the ads anymore, except for the sane few left, if it wasnt for all the no shows i would skip over some of the weird responses but hey, if they have cash and i can get them over here to pick the item up so be it.

[quote name='karkyco']Nah, tell him you will be happy to ship it to him, however you require a good faith cash deposit in US dollars to cover the shipping, with the rest to be sent via payment of his choosing, blah blah blah.

Some people might say "oh it's wrong to rip Nigerian scammers off, two wrongs don't make a right, etc." but I say fuck 'em ALL. The US should effectively nuke Nigeria/scour its surface, or at least 'remove' (by which I mean incinerate/vaporize) all the human inhabitants while at the same time preserving the natural resources, thereby taking over and making it our staging area for African 'tasks' and policymaking. If any country and all its citizens are universally condemnable for systemic and nigh-universal corruption and criminal acts, it's them. And North Korea. And possibly Albania, among a few others.[/QUOTE]

He won't be actually ripping them off. IF and I do mean IF the payment goes through then it is likely a stolen paypal account, and will be taken back out as soon as the person reports it stolen.

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...S1-Playstation-1-RPGs-MORE-W0QQAdIdZ153033930

Look at this joker, apparently he knows what these are worth. Some of the most hilarious ones:

Final Fantasy XII *Black Label* W/ Strategy Guide $150 OBO
Chocobo Dungeon 2 $100
Marvel Vs Capcom $110
Guilty Gear $80
Breathe of Fire IV $80
And of course a copy of FFXIII for 65$

Oh well, he says he buys rare ps1 games, I'm gonna try to sell him FFVII for 100$ and Valkyrie Profile for 250$

[quote name='NaturalHatTrick']http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...S1-Playstation-1-RPGs-MORE-W0QQAdIdZ153033930

Look at this joker, apparently he knows what these are worth. Some of the most hilarious ones:

Chocobo Dungeon 2 $100
Marvel Vs Capcom $110
Guilty Gear $80
Breathe of Fire IV $80

Oh well, he says he buys rare ps1 games, I'm gonna try to sell him FFVII for 100$ and Valkyrie Profile for 250$[/QUOTE]

Not to mention all those $15 sports games.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/vgm/1355706541.html

Ps3 with games..... - $1 (Riverside)

Hey what's up guys I'm willin to trade my ps3 and ALL my games for a Honda... Honda civic.. Honda crx.. Acura integra... Or just let me see why u have but I need a car...
Ps3 60gb
2 new controllers
2 old controllers
4 port charger
ps3 back pack
monster HDMI cable
monster optical cable

Call of duty 3
call of duty modern warfare
call of duty world at war
dirt
resistance
ghost recon 2
grand turismo 5 prolouge
stranglehold
guitar hero 3
rockband 2 ( drum set, 2 guitars, microphone)
civilization revolution
all pro football
metal gear solid 4
madden 08
rainbow 6 las Vegas
grid
need for speed pro street
fight night round 3
time crisis 4

IN JUST GAMES ALONE it's over a thousand dollars...... If yur intrested let me see what u have

In just games

Wow. Just... wow.

[quote name='NaturalHatTrick']http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...S1-Playstation-1-RPGs-MORE-W0QQAdIdZ153033930

Chocobo Dungeon 2 $100
Marvel Vs Capcom $110
Guilty Gear $80
Breathe of Fire IV $80

Oh well, he says he buys rare ps1 games, I'm gonna try to sell him FFVII for 100$ and Valkyrie Profile for 250$[/QUOTE]

LOL

Final Fantasy 13 for ps1

What illness causes people to think an N64 console with no games is worth $50? I paid $10 for an equivalant system recently...

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1356877370.html
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1356552443.html

---------------------------------------------------

Advertising PSP modding by pushing the illegal piracy aspect of it.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1356141779.html

----------------------------------------------------

Massive prices for worthless Genesis games just because they're sealed.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/vgm/1355892295.html

Simply amazing, just simply amazing.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/vgm/1361401376.html

Tactics Ogre RARE Playstation (Saint Paul)

Date: 2009-09-06, 3:35PM CDT

I have one Tactics Ogre game, the original playstation version by ATLUS. This is a very rare game in that very few copies where ever made. The disc is in good condition and has been played through by me once. It does not come with the manual or original case. I have seen used copies of this game with only the disc, in acceptable condition, selling for nearly $1,000 and up to $7,000 for a used game in very good conditon. I am not saying you will make that much if you try to sell it, just that this is a very rare, sought after game for many game collectors. I would be willing to sell mine to a dedicated gamer for $400. Due to the value of the game, I can only accept cash for game disc sold AS IS, in used conditon.

Please respond to this add with your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nd3md3oc5Q35S75Rc99657b5e7f44a12134c.jpg

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/vgm/1360756232.html

100 PS2 & PS1 games, Sony PS2 Playstation 2, + EXTRAS - $500

Date: 2009-09-06, 3:16AM CDT

Hello...I need to sell my Sony Playstation 2 and here is what is included. It's the most valuable Playstation 2 you will ever find anywhere.

Sony PS2 SPH 39001 V7 Playstation (Worth about $40)
Modchip NO-swap DMS3 V2.0 (Worth about $110 installed)
Sony SCPH-10020 97027 8MB Memory Card (Worth about $5)
Sony SCPH-10171 97042 DVD Remote Control (Worth about $5)
Sony (1 EXTRA) SCPH-10010 97026 DualShock 2 Analog Controller (Worth about $5)
Monster Cable PGL-300SV10 Monster Game 10 Foot S-Video/Stereo Audio Hook-Up Kit (Worth About $20)
ABOUT 100 COPIED mostly PS2 & PS1 games!

As you can see the hardware above is currently worth about $185. Most of the copied games play on this PS2 as it is modded.

This PS2 is completely amazing. Do some research online and you will find out how to copy your own games and play them on this PS2. I would like to get $500 cash for all of this but I will take reasonable cash offers.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k53o13l25Q05Pf5Sa996f4f00fc70c8d19d7.jpg
3mb3o43pd5Qa5Pf5R29965f5bbf3b48c71d00.jpg

I can beat that.

rare gameboy color all up ins

hi i have this vintage game boy color with a cracked screen and no game slot but its still rare you cant even buy it off of gamestop or wall mart

im selling it for the low price of 3 figures so if ur down with the posse AWO AWO AWO LETS GO CHICKEN HUNTING

[quote name='Skuttie']I can beat that.

rare gameboy color all up ins

hi i have this vintage game boy color with a cracked screen and no game slot but its still rare you cant even buy it off of gamestop or wall mart

im selling it for the low price of 3 figures so if ur down with the posse AWO AWO AWO LETS GO CHICKEN HUNTING[/QUOTE]

Pretty positive that's a joke. Not a funny joke, but a joke.

I can do achievements for you. I have an account with over 14,000 gamerscore with over 5 games maxed out. I can max games out for you or just get you a total of whatever you want.

Games I can max out
Call of Duty 4
UFC 2009 Undisputed(needs xbox live)
Madden '06
NBA 2k6
EA Sports FNR3
Dash of Destruction
Pac-Man C.E. Edition
Gears of War 2(CAMPAGIN achievements ONLY)
BF:1943(Live needed)

So I can max out all of those, depending on the game is the price. You MUST come to me. You pay me half, I do the job then you come back and pay me again.
I can also give Silver accounts with 4,000 GS for $15
I can also give a quick 10,000 GS but not all the games will be maxed.

bread's done
Back